greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dear friends,

Are you all having fun in this section, exploring your creativity and letting your work speak for itself.

Whew.... when I see the number of shops here, it is indeed amazing to see the kind of wonderful talent here... some of the work on display is simply fantastic.

But a lil disheartening thing which we noticed.

I see many signatures and avtaars looking alike or should I say in typical Bollywood style, INSPIRED...

Friends, if you see a particular design which you have liked a lot, and you do want to use it in your signature, please remember to take the permission of the original creator of that signatur from the forum.

For ex.  If you see my signature and like it, before you copy it, you must ask me if I dont mind sharing my idea/ design.  If I dont want to share it, you must respect my feelings on it.

Similarly, if you have seen a particular design, and you end up making one yourself, based on the design, remmeber to give credit to the original signature maker, for that persons creativity is what made that signature.  IF you dont take approval, then you are in effect, stealing that persons creative talent.

Similarly, dont forget to give credit to the original maker of that design.  If you had a dress, specifically designed to be your trademark style of dress, how would you like it if you found everyone copying it. 

Please do not hurt the creative talent of the memebrs of this forum.  Please take their permission and give credit to the design to the original creator of the signature.

I hope this can be implemented well in the section and Please feel free to pm me or post here if you have any doubts.

Regards,

IF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i soo agree wid u and know who is going through this but wont name the person 😳
Groovychick thumbnail
awwww hun, i agree with u 😛
Be orignal, we all have a mind of our own, so we should use it to think of our OWN ideas
thnx again priya hun 😃

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx
*Dipti* thumbnail
i agree with you btw thanx for letting everyone know that
Janvi08 thumbnail
yep i agreee with u all here 😳
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u, i hav been through that. Thanks a lot for this 👏 👏
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot Priya for making the topic 🤗 Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 18 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea i agree, it can hurt a person alto wen this happens
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Thnks priya fur bringing this up...
n ur sooo...rite!! u shud tottaly ask sumone be4
using their design 😊

or even better try to think of ur own original ideas 😉

xoxox
Take care,Neha
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
i totally agree!!!dis topic was needed!thnx!