SS - U don't matter anything to me...

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys...
I knew how everyone was feeling till the end of this week, so decided to write something on Arhi current track...It's my second try to write something on them...and I think I will try to complete it in some parts...

U Don't Matter Anything To Me...

Part - 1

It's been 6 days since both of them announced their marriage and tomorrow is the day when both of them are getting engaged. From last 6 days, they have gone through a lot; from their decision to all the happenings around the place.

Arnav kept on thinking about the matter of Khushi's engagement from the day his Di has informed him. Everyone was happy in the house but his world was shattered. He thought about it many times, but he felt like he will never be able to give her the love and the happiness she deserves in her life and slowly, he accepted the fact that they can't be together. He was sitting in his room, trying to relax for some time. But her name, her thoughts were haunting him every second. He himself has said her that he doesn't care for her, and she mattered nothing to him. But he knew that he is just afraid with his feelings. He has been ASR ' the one who doesn't feel, the one who doesn't care and the one who doesn't deserve anything. But Khushi has brought the arnav hiding in between this ASR - the arnav who feel; the arnav who cares and the arnav who deserves the best in this world and he is afraid to show this arnav to the world - the world who has given nothing to him except the name ASR. He closed his eyes and there, he can see her ' crying and looking shocked. He knew that she didn't want him to get married to Lavanya. But when he asked her is she happy with his decision. She was all happy and congratulating him since her eyes were telling him that she is not happy and she is broken. This has compelled ASR to show his anger on her, and he told her that he doesn't care for her.

He opened his eyes and said ' I told u that u mattered nothing to me, but the truth is that if u r not in my life, this whole world doesn't matter anything to me. I told u that I don't care for u, but the truth is that I don't care for this world if u r not with me. I just can't tell u how much u mattered to me, how much I care for u. I can't allow anyone to come near me and bring back the Arnav whom I have killed many years back. I can't'I just can't.

Tears were brimming in his eyes, he just closed them to let the warm water came out of them and touch his cheeks, he just muttered ' Sorry Khushi. Sorry for making u laugh, sorry for making u cry and sorry for making u mine.

He can see a blurred image in front of his eyes where Khushi is sitting with someone and getting engaged. A thought he hated but a thought which he is going to happen tomorrow. He said ' I know u can't be mine but I can wish that u will get the happiness u deserve and the love u deserve. But somehow, still I want u to be mine.

Khushi was under the same condition. She came to Raizada House to inform everyone about her engagement. She was relieved that he was not at home, but still she expected him to call or meet her at once after getting this news. After waiting for a long time, she was sure that he really doesn't care for her. She was shattered but still was trying to smile for her family. She sat in her room trying to relax and trying to get Arnav out of her mind. But she was not successful in anything. The more she is trying to get him out of her mind, the more she was remembering him. She muttered ' He himself has told me that I don't matter anything to him. He doesn't care for me; then why my mind is not able to leave his thoughts. She cursed herself for being in love with him.

She was Khushi ' the one who was carefree, the one who was ever smiling, the one who believed in love and for whom marriage was an important part of her life, but Arnav has changed her into KKG ' the one who is not carefree, the one who doesn't smile anyone, the one who doesn't believe in love now and the one for whom marriage is nothing but just an adjustment for her Babuji who was ill, for her Buaji who cares for world more than her, for her mother and Jiji who didn't try to understand her feelings for once. Her mind tried to hate him, but her heart denied her mind and this was the reason she was getting more and more weak. Whenever she tried to concentrate on the arrangements in the home, her mind rushed to the Diwali night, when he has said yes for his marriage. For her, the whole world was shattered at that very moment. The person whom she has loved so much is getting married to anyone else, If it was not enough to kill her soul; he has told her that she mattered nothing to him.

Tears were flowing through her eyes and she closed them and said ' I know u don't care for me, then why heart is still crying for u, why I am not able to enjoy the moment I have waited for in my life. Why mind is revolving u around u and u only Arnav? Why u don't care me arnav? Why I just want to be with u arnav? Why u just can't love me? Please answer me. She said and buried her head in her hands crying more and more.

It's the day of their engagements. Anjali pressurized arnav to take her to temple as she wanted to pray for his Chote's marriage. He tried to reason but knowing Anjali, he gave in and after half an hour, both left their house to visit the temple.

On the other side, Khushi told her mother that she wanted to visit temple. Her Bua tried to stop her saying that she can't go out today but Khushi was not in a mood to listen her and she left her house with Payal to visit the temple.

She was praying in front of her Devi Maiyaa, the one who can give her the courage to face her destiny when she sensed something very familiar in air. She opened her eyes in shock and whisper ' It's him and ran out of temple to see him. She ran in random directions until she caught his glimpse at another corner where no one is standing and unknowingly, she started walking towards him.

Here, Arnav was speaking on his headset, when he opened his eyes in shock. He knew she is here. The moment he was trying to ignore is here. He turned around to see her at some distance walking towards him. Her eyes were not showing any emotions. He noticed that she is looking pale and is showing no sign of Khushi she was. He tried to move but her eyes didn't allow him to move and left her once again. She moved until she was standing few inches away from him.

Index

Part - 1 (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1946169)

Hope, u all  will will this one...
Preet...

Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's so nice to see you again, Preet :) I'm so happy that you started SS on ArHi. It's really nice beginning. Do continue soon and PM me :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc dear...waitin for thr confrontation 
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
weri weri nice yra! i loved it
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a cliff hanger! do they confront each other or not? plz continue..
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very nice preet...so are they gonna meet...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls do add me to ur pm list!!!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..so goood.plz continue soon..u justified ur title well.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
OMG AWESOME,U HAVE TO CONTINUE,I HOPE KHUSHI SHOUTS AT HIM HAHA OR WALKS PAST HIM!

ðŸ˜³
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice one..plz do PM me the next update