BE ACTIVE. HIT CHASKA METER!!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CALLING ON ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS TO RETURN BACK TO THIS FORUM!!! 

Check out this new IF interview posted today.. AMAR and SHAKTI are super excited that the show's rating has gone from 60 to 15!.. 

SO HIT THE CHASKA METER!!! 

PLease also comment on the actors profiles to increase their number..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly I was thinking the same.
they'll feel bad if the ranking goes down.
They thanked IF,which means they literally thanked each one of us for playing a role in increasing the ranking...
Please be more active guys...(at least those who are here)
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I agree!!

They were so happy to see the rank increase to 15.. I think.. everyone . be it if you are silent reader.. you dont have time to write comments.. etc etc.. 

To write ATLEAST one comment per day.. and hitting chaska meter atleast once will NOT shorten your time !!

DO IT TO SUPPORT THEM!!!!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YASS !!

All active members let's be back ! We have had enough Break .

Silent Readers please come ahead and join hand with others to bring D3 to the top position.

This Show deserves to be on top. They are so talented. Each and every one of them.

They need our support. Lets motivate them to Do better and better and give it BEST. 

Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovveee  the  showww👏
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sare active members jo Ghum huwa hey please come back, Show aur IF ko aapki zaroorath hey. SO PLEASE come back.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i was really glad to see Amar and Shakti exctied avout the ranking. It made really happy.. And iam alo bored seeing my topics. Come on guys wecan do it. Lets bring the show on top
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This has to be brought on the First Page ...so that New members will be introduced to Chaska meter and many other things ...