4th Nov WU: Lost love is found

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~4th November Written Update~

Vidya is thoughtfull , Uttara sees her being alone and takes her into kitchen to provide hot milk for her . Devyani comes there and two sister unconsciously fights for who will give Vidya milk to drink . After Uttara leaves Vidya asks Devyani about everything to be allright as she suspects something .  Gaurav comes in a pub to check Karan , He has a fight with a man who says Karan is having a relationship with him , he does not tell where is Karan . the waiter indicates to a room , Gauarav sees Karan there .He brings Karan to his home who looks ill and kind of drunk .

Gaurav calls Vidya to inform about everything when Karan gets back his consciousness and shouts at Gaurav to leave him forever. Even RD orders her to leave this place, while the phone was on Vidya listens to all the conversations .Vidya after a while had a talk Gaurav where she tries to console him , but Gaurav is very upset as well as disturbed. He calls himself guilty for destroying two lives. He does not listen to all advices vidya were giving as he was not in that mental phase.

In the Jhakar house Priya is reading a book , and thinks about the situations with Chinu and Vidya she is in dilemma and Vidya-Chinu , when she comes out she sees Vidya to run into a room , whereas Vidya was so disturbed she needed some advice from Chinu . Priya suspects Vidya to be going to chinu's room

Precap: 

Chinu is consoling Vidya as she is thinking Gaurav might try to kill himself . His hand is in the shoulder of vidya . Priya comes in and sees them .  

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Pia - you are so prompt! ❤️
Ab ye Priya kya khichri pakaye gi, she really doesnt have anything better to do thatn interfere in others lives, Dev was ok she needed it but she is going to take Chinu all wrong :(

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It's starting to pick up again for me.  I guess this is the storyline that interests me.  Cheenu and Vidya work for me when shown in conjunction with Gaurav/Karan, and hell now even Priya.

Either the actor playing Cheenu has improved or I'm warming up to him now.  

I can understand Priya. Her reaction and suspicions are natural and understandable. But at the same time, she really has no idea of what's going on in that house other what concerns Brahma. I hope she doesn't confront them, and slowly observes. 

I would rather have her slowly taking in all that's going on.  She's bound to see Cheenu talking with Gaurav, which will get her curiosity perked up even more.  

If she finds out before Aditya, then... that's just one more thing that she knows and Aditya is kept in the dark about.  It might be better for them both to witness some kind of breakdown of Gaurav's concerning Karan and then some kind of subsequent emotional scene with Karan, and the the light bulb going off in their heads.  Both because of their own separate observances.

ETA:  Umm, the light bulb goes off in Priya's head.  And she gently tries to lead Aditya to the same conclusion.  😆  The chances of him figuring it out himself are pretty small.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pia
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia.
One more problem for Priya to worry about. 
RD seems to be more determined to destroy the Jhakars. In the process she is going to hurt those who have nothing to do with Karan.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update Pia 😊