vijay sir can u plzzz open the HD forum ..😛
fragrance9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
request for ksg &  shilpa anand 
mythilishriram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lEnjoyed reading but only one correction , gurti  dont have indifferences between them but are not so close because of us not becoz they have issues between them 
plsss we want a long nd correct interview of HARSHAD CHOPRAAA!!!
dimi-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzz open the Hd forum
how many time it would be take ????
vijay bhiyaaa plzzz open it 😭
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Vijay Bhaia We want a Karan Shilpa Joint interview if possible if not then Shilpa Aanand's BirthDay interview, 

try to get that plz, cz Next month is her B'Day we'll be glad to have her in you next issue 😃

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want drashti on the cover page of zing mag.hy vijay can u plz tell me atleast one reason that why drashti is not on the cover page of zingmag.drashti is on the top till now.then how  you are so cruel with us.plz plz plz i want drashti and only drashti.
and second thing kritika outfits is too short.it would better that her face pose on the cover page.thanx
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
please we need drashti dhami on cover page...
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Nov Issue of Zing Magazine Vijay Sir.. :D 
Although I really wasn't pleased with the contents of it.. 
Would advise you to listen to what the users posted on on this thread.. 
I loved the Kritka interview but other then that it was .. Meh.. .___. 
Sorry >>>>NO OFFENCE<<<< ! 

A request form my side .. Can we please have Harshad Chopda on the cover? 😊  
rishituamarnani thumbnail
Let me put it this way.

Many people might have a different opinion about India Forums even after knowing it for years based on their experiences. I can counter so many comments and posts made by you on different articles/topics thanking India-Forums for doing some feature or doing a special segment with your favorite celebrity. And today a magazine venture by the same site just written a paragraph is called by different names.

Just cause a Forum is delayed we are called "Biased", some self-imagined "Propoganda". Please count the number of articles we have done for "Hitler Didi" even before the show started? Is this the way you treat a site which has brought so many good features and stories about your favorite stars?  

You know a celebrity just through their interviews only but the reporters who do that knows them personally and have more interactions with them then you. 👍🏼

And lastly, I would just like to add that do choose the words you write more carefully cause they do tend to give away a lot about you and how you treat others. 

Regards,
[/QUOTE]