Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

piya won't just stand there with her hands up gesturing abhya not to go,she will grab his ear and drag him to her and tell him to stay beside her or else she will make a talli out of him🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

.Shiva. thumbnail

hai raba where is piya, her man is being touched by someone else😲 and there she is trying to find a way to help him, she needs to help him by staying with him to na. she knows metz is back then how can she trust any woman near him, anyone can be metz na🤣even rani can be metz who will enter the screen and take her abhay from her or do ahem ahem with abhay🤣
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bani.. i am nt at all fine with pkyek ending..
i am tryin my level best 2 be positive...but i simply cant..
a day without pkyek seems so incoplete thn wht will i do after its endin...
like the title of this AT lover never lets u go...my  love 4 abhlya will never let me move on..let it go..
i ll be showless without pkyek...😔
i am 2 addicted 2 abhlya...
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

my headches are back!🤔

so is mine and i hate it , i am so sleepy today. i should have went to bed early yesterday
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not it's that b/c bani, i have been having them since i was in 3rd grade. i took off from work.! 
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

piya won't just stand there with her hands up gesturing abhya not to go,she will grab his ear and drag him to her and tell him to stay beside her or else she will make a talli out of him🤣

i think she would say stay wit me or else u will hav 2 go 2 police station agn😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
@shreeya
even i cannot live without abhiya and i am very sad that the channel is doing this to us

@syria
what? wow what did the doctor say?
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
less spoken abt those dumb star one ppl is better... i dont want 2 raise my bp talkin abt their partiality...2 wards the other show which hs lesser trps than ours...
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_shreeya

i think she would say stay wit me or else u will hav 2 go 2 police station agn😆

oh yes yes that is piya's favorite line when she is annoyed with him or mad at him, " inspector arrest abhay raichand." PI, " but why?."

piya, " B/c he is not letting me come near him and is playing stay away from me games, arrest him, put him behind bars and lock him up."
🤣

how many times did piya put her man behind the bar, now next time she get's mad she will send a military to send him to jail, but i wonder how come she didn't say i will put you behind the bar if i see you with alina again🤔🤣