Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Saru, Thanks for wonderful update...πŸ€—
Saru, tum abhi tak october main atki ho...🀣 Its november dear...πŸ˜†Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru for  the  updateπŸ€— and  Ashi  its  not  her  fault  this is  just  because  of  emotional  episode  november  ka  october  ho  gayaπŸ˜† aur  shayad  Saru  shochti  hogi  ki  naksh  kaha  rahenge? ya  fir  Deora  ko  and  rahsmi  ko  kaise  gali  deπŸ˜†  ye  sab  main  dhyan  dena  kitna  mushkil hai. between  today  was  ramayan  part  2.😭

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Saru_g. Btw, can you change the topic name from October to November? Thanks.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You so MUCH Saru di..
Once again an emotional episode..came to read the epi..still with my Business School Based Assessment..just took a break...lol
Thanks Again
Abommi thumbnail

thanks for the update 

SS...so sad..

when the prob will be solve????????

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  saru  for  the  nice  update  πŸ˜Š  liked   the  episode...very  touching...felt  very  bad  for  dj  too...deoras  behaviour  thoda  ajjeeb  laga...dont  know   why...i  didnt  liked  the   way   he  showed  his   blank  cheque   to   dj🀒 loved  the  precap too...waiting  for  todays  episode
Thanx for the update Saru.. πŸ€—
Kal ka epi was good in parts.. G3, BM n Rashmi n family chhodke everyone was good.. I liked specially DJ yesterday.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I didnt liked the way devra offered a blank cheque..😑 Help karne toh Vish bhi aaya tha but hje had the courtesy  of not hurting anyone by his acts.. πŸ‘
Precap was good.. I ❀️ Munna for making it clear to Rashmi.. Help leni hoti toh wo kabka le liye hote M's se.. they dont need person likes Deora's for help..🀒
Neways bahot dragging dikha diya.. They should leave SS asap..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Saru

itna bhavuk episode tha
lekin last mein rashmi & Co ne saab gadbad kar di
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Saru, tum abhi tak october main atki ho...🀣 Its november dear...πŸ˜†

oyee date I gave 3rd november only naa... where I mentioned october ???😲