FAV sanraj scenes

Poll

ur fav sanraj scene

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well we know there are many more...fell free to mention ~!~! misiing them so much.hopw we get them back asap~!~!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My all time fav is the eyelock when dm catches santu while she was hanging shubhi's potrait <3
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
yes arshi santu in pink saree hanging Suhadra's portrait nd then falling in DM's arms is the best according to me☺️
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waise sanraj ka koi bhi moment ho is spi 4 me so all of d 1 who r in poll 😍 n even d kurta tying moment were Dm try b so naughty wit Santu 😃 Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arshi! You expect me to pick only one of these? Not possible...

P.S. Here are some more: The button scene, Santu caught imitating DM and kiss, the Mahiyavanshi fashion show, DM puling off angry Santu from Ba's bed and trying to hug her and sleep, the mango eating scene, the eye look and hug after Rudr case, Santu serving DM tea in high hills and trip in his arms... 
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Arshi why one when we love SanRaj in most of scenes😊😳... My fav is Tulsi Kund scene...that eyelock still is special and I watch it even now😳😳 gosh the spark in RR's eyes and his affectionate love for Santu😍 miss them hope we get to see them back RR and Aasiya together😳
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuterosy

Arshi why one when we love SanRaj in most of scenes😊😳... My fav is Tulsi Kund scene...that eyelock still is special and I watch it even now😳😳 gosh the spark in RR's eyes and his affectionate love for Santu😍 miss them hope we get to see them back RR and Aasiya together😳

hey rosy gud to see u...i hope for the same...m dying to see dem back~!~😭
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

hey rosy gud to see u...i hope for the same...m dying to see dem back~!~😭

shabra ka phal meeta hota ha always so just hope to see them together soon 😍
iSakshi thumbnail
How cud we coose???😛I looove all sanraj scenes 😍 bcuz all the scenes containing sanraj has its own magic and sparks to it... gosh i miss them to the maxxx...Loove sanraj forever... HOwever since we had to narrow the choice down to one, then TULSI/EYELOCK did/and still does wonders to me whenever i see it ☺️