2nd November WU - Gaurav goes to meet Karan

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~  2nd November Written Update  ~  

Bauji tells Devyani, you didnt tell me anything but Uttara told me all about it. Doesnt it bother you. What are you feeling inside, are you hurt, angry, sad, troubled. Tell me it will lessen the burden and we can solve it. Devyani tells Bauji, everything will be alright, i will  make it ok. Devyani keeps on putting the clothes away. She finally breaks down and starts crying. Bauji sees this.

Gaurav tells Chinu you have to make me believe that you really do love Vidya. Chinu tells Gaurav, he started falling in love with Vidya when he saved her from drowning. I tried to stop myself knowing it was wrong. But i couldnt. The more i got to know her the more i fell in love with her. I felt with her when she was either sad or happy. Call it madness or love, i dont know. all i know is that i want to see her happy. Gaurav tells Chinu, he doesnt need to worry about anything now, he made the right choice. He tells Chinu, before making Vidya understand you have to understand her first. know everything about her. Its necessary for you know all her likes and dislikes.
Chinu tells Gaurav but you have to take the first step,  you have to tell Vidya you are going to Karan, only then will the path be clear. Gaurav thinks about it.

Devyani is crying in her room. Bauji is with her. He tells her there is nothing bad in crying, it will make you feel better. He asks her what she has thought about the divorce and not to say that she will not let it happen. What should have happened years ago, is happening now. Dont lose this chance. Its not a divorce but freedom. You'll be  free from my evil son. Its a godsend for all the troubles you have endured all these years. Devyani lets it go by saying she will give him food and leaves the room.

Vidya is unpacking in the room when Gaurav comes in. He tells her hes thought about what she said on Karwachauth and she is right, he shouldnt let his happiness go by. Hes decided to go back to Karan. Vidya is surprised but pretends to be  happy and puts a smile on her face. She tells him  hes made the right decision and shes very happy for him. Gaurav asks her if she really is happy with his decision. Vidya says she is. If hes happy then so is she. She tells him to phone Karan. Gaurav does but the call doesnt go through. Vidya tells him to go and meet Karan. Vidya is all smiles. Gaurav decides to meet Karan, Vidya tells him to go quickly. Gaurav goes, she waves him bye.

Chinu sees Gaurav leaving and asks him if hes going to meet Karan. Gaurav says yes and tells him Vidya is pretending to be happy. He knows she is very sad inside. He tells Chinu to take care of her. Just then Devyani asks Gaurav where is he going, he says he has something important to do. She tells him to eat and go. He says the meeting is after so many days and he doesnt want to be late. He is genuinely happy. She tells Chinu to come for his dinner, he says he'll be there in a while.

Chinu goes to Vidyas room and sees her silently crying. He tells her Gaurav told him hes going to meet Karan. Vidya tells him she told him to go. It will make him happy. Chinu asks her about her happiness. He tells her your tears say it all. She tells him, Gaurav meeting Karan is hurting me and i'm feeling very bad. Chinu gets close to her and hugs her from the side, Vidya is crying, Chinu puts his arm around her.

Priya and Imli are putting the food on the table when Imli says the house is like a womens apartment. There are only women and the house feels empty without the men. Priya teases her, does she mean all the men or just Jaggi. Imli blurts out Jaggi then quickly says she means bade saab, Aditya and Gaurav are also not here and it feels empty. Imli rants on about her not wanting to cook as she didnt know how much to cook. Just then Devyani comes and has a go at her for talking too  much. Devyani enquires about Chinu and why he hasnt come yet, Priya also wonders. Priya goes to call Vidya and Chinu for dinner. Priya goes to Chinus room but he is not there.

Chinu is comforting Vidya, he realises how close they are and moves away, Vidya realises it too and apologises. He tells her to freshen up then they will go for dinner.
Chinu is looking at Vidyas photo when Priya comes in the room. She asks him what hes doing there as shes been looking for him. Chinu puts the photo down facing the other way. She tells him to come for dinner, he tells her he came to get Vidya for dinner. Priya tells him to go for dinner and she will bring Vidya. Chinu leaves, Priya picks up the photo Chinu was looking at. She looks a bit disturbed and says to herself, just looking at someones photo doesnt mean anything. Spying on Brahma has made me look for hidden meanings in everything. Vidya comes out of the bathroom and Priya asks her if shes alright, she looks a bit tensed. Vidya says shes fine.

RD is talking on the phone asking about Karans whereabouts. She asks if they know where Karan could be. She tells PA they have no choice but to ask the police for help. PA tells RD if this news leaks the the media will have a fiels day. And there will be alot of questions and gossip. The election is also soon and if we make one mistake then we tend to lose alot. RD gets angry and tells PA. to hell with the elections, my son is more important. I am doing all this for him. PA advises her to wait a couple of more days and if till then Karan is not found then she can tell the police. A servant comes to tell RD that Gaurav has come. RD gets all steamed up and shouts Gaurav. She rushes down and shouts, how dare you come to  my house. What do you want now. Gaurav tells her he came to apologise to Karan and wants to start their relationship again. RD is fuming and she gives him a tight slap. Gaurav is shocked.

PRECAP

Chinu is teasing Vidya with a kulfi by not feeding her and Priya sees al this. She looks on shocked. Priya tells them you came here to eat kulfi on your own and didnt  take me with you. Chinu and Vidya are surprised to see her and both look at her in emba
rrassment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Priya Priya... just dont interfere, ok? Adi come back & distract her please πŸ˜†
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Oh Priya Priya... just dont interfere, ok? Adi come back & distract her please πŸ˜†

Hahahahah thats a good one... yes adi pls come back and distract her LOL!!!!!
Thankf fizi...

nothing much happened today...Boring week so farπŸ€”
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the beautiful update dear 😊
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Thankf fizi...

nothing much happened today...Boring week so farπŸ€”

Hey Ritz  πŸ€— i think the way is being paved for Chinu Vidya romance  πŸ˜†  
Btw, love your siggy, what are you trying to promote, runaway love marriage  πŸ˜† 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for your well written Update 

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hey Ritz  πŸ€— i think the way is being paved for Chinu Vidya romance  πŸ˜†  
Btw, love your siggy, what are you trying to promote, runaway love marriage  πŸ˜† 

Paisa aapka shaadi aapki...you choose😎