Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkerBella thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CONGRATULATION GURMEET JAAN U ARE THE BEST I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR POINT U ARE THE BEST JAAN LOVE U MUAHHH😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
guru u r the best n rock...👏⭐️😳
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cOnGrAtuLaTiOn,,,,My AdOrAbLe ArJuN rAtI...u both rockks...congo to sweetheart kritzzi...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So the King finally gets what he deserves- 1000 points.Congrats to all GCians who made this possible.U guys rock just as our KING does!👏

Love U Guru.U r the best and the only one to deserve this position..

Congo Rati dearest...i am sure once Hitler Didi starts airing, U will reach the rank that u deserve! no3 is so not ur position...kaash 2 ppl could share the no1 position, it would be a dream cm true to see both Guru and U there, or else, i will be glad if u cm to no2- U deserve the highest rank among actresses who hv shows running.😛

Debina, don't worry about the rank darling, ur fans love u truly and thats important...and Guru's rank is also urs.😛

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to maaneet..ur on top again...love u both so much...keep rocking..!! U both are the best...!! Love u lots...!!:)
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats to GurTi and the other top stars!! And good to see KSG rise (albeit only to 6th) in the rankings after a continuous slide over the past few weeks!! 😆
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to princess DD and GC 👍🏼 God bless you 😊
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Drashti and Gurmeet make up the best couple in the world...ofscreen their chemistry is just as hot as onscreen...congratulation GURTI!!!!!!!!!🥳

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Drashti and Gurmeet make up the best couple in the world...ofscreen their chemistry is just as hot as onscreen...congratulation GURTI!!!!!!!!!🥳

I agree Syl... They indeed are a magical pair and we respect them for what they are... 😳  
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woohhhooo

GC and DD in the top two
Maneet/ Gurti rock, love their chemistry
Love you guys loads