Arhis smooch ..Kiss KISS kiss PREACP!!

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

DID EVERYONE SEE THE BEST PREACP EVER!!!

Arnav holding kushi shes checks so close and so arnav slowly moves to words kushi as she closes her eyes, and arnav babu Going CRAZY..!! shit..OMG. so CLOSE 2 KISS..smoch hmm Lol. but i think will stop before it happens..BUT WOWW WOWW WOW there Nose crash to words each other ...THIS is like some of the OS I HAVE READ!!! <3 HOT SEXY KISS. he was willing to do it ..wow now thats wat i call ROMANCE!!..☺️🤪❤️
WHO would of thoughtt!! OMGG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE BESTEST PREACP EVER!!! I WATCHED IT  none stop and still watching it!!!!!!
i canr belive are anav wonting kushi's KISS SH* T THIS IS AWESOMEE!!!! OMG I AM DYING HELLLP
 oww  OMggg!!!
Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AromaHussain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG , i knoww BESTEST precap EVERR !?!?!?!?!?! im going crazyy 🤪, i couldn't go to sleep , all i could see was that  scene ... seriously maan , i swear , this drama serial has literally took over me , its CONTROLLING EVERY STEP of me , i can't helpp it maan , theey are like the BESTTT , OMG can't wait to see tommorrows epi !
sweetypie4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aussie2011

OMG , i knoww BESTEST precap EVERR !?!?!?!?!?! im going crazyy 🤪, i couldn't go to sleep , all i could see was that  scene ... seriously maan , i swear , this drama serial has literally took over me , its CONTROLLING EVERY STEP of me , i can't helpp it maan , theey are like the BESTTT , OMG can't wait to see tommorrows epi !

DITTO!!!OMG!!!!!!!!i know exactly how you feel.i feel that precap has taken over my life.i couldnt sleep either.its too much to handle.i keep on thinking of how,why,when and will they kiss..???im even thinking should i stop watching this show as its like taken over my life.lol.i cant handle these cliff hangers they leave us on after every episode and im like a complete restless,sleepless weirdo until the next episode.what the??damn it!enough!😕
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetypie4u

DITTO!!!OMG!!!!!!!!i know exactly how you feel.i feel that precap has taken over my life.i couldnt sleep either.its too much to handle.i keep on thinking of how,why,when and will they kiss..???im even thinking should i stop watching this show as its like taken over my life.lol.i cant handle these cliff hangers they leave us on after every episode and im like a complete restless,sleepless weirdo until the next episode.what the??damn it!enough!😕

OMGG OMGG OMG  girl your not the only one, i had gone Crazy.. 24 7 IT WAS ARHI time for me 😍LOL

really i was so crazyy it was taking over my life as well. late night dreaming in the morning in my school life, home i have changed S0 much AFTER  this show!.. i NO HOW U GIRLZ feel !! 😛
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
When did that Precap Happened?
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was this Precap or promo? link please
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What the>>>?!?!?!?!?!?
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is an older post, Diwali night.. Check the date!!! It's 2nd november!! 
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg 🤣 I just got a heartattack!!! I thought there was a new precap..with Arhi KISS!!?? 🤪 Shock, Shock!!! But then i saw the date of your post...OH MY!!! I got dissapointed😆 Edited by felly_a - 12 years ago
arshiyana thumbnail
omg!!!!please give us link...