Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Heeey !! Salam Everyone <3 🤗

I'm posting thaaat topic for one & onlyyy reason !! 😆 i know i know its common and everyone will agree with me atleast i hope but just need to express it 🤣
i found Thaat Viraat was Such a Sweetheart Todaay 😍 the waay he talked to Maanvi was Damn cuute !! he was so sweet and calm !! he explained her the matter like she was a doll and he didn't wanted to hurt he
r🤗OMGEEE !! i was latttoo on him😆 His voice was Soo soft 😍❤️
From todaay itself , Viraaat & Maanvi has reach a neew step in their live ...dosti + nokh-Jhok and theen more Hopefullyy😍 caan't waait for it 😳
but one thing is suure )=😃Todaay Maanvi & Viraat discovered some new sides in each other's personallity

- Maanvi discovered a sweeat and caring guy who can help and stand for truth !!Soft Corner of Viraat 😳 tought he's always nice
- Viraat discovered a cute Girl who loves her sister very  much yet she doesn't how to NOT Express it !! A Cryiing baaby😆

It was Needed so Both caan be more Close and Finally oour Jeevika-Viren will be ONE🥳Caan't Waait for tommorow's Episode❤️

VirMan Are Making Me Crazzzy 🤪Love Them So Much🤗

Ps : thanks to Sonia ( -predator) myy cute Friend who pushed me to write here 🤗Love Yeew
EHMMBH Forum Roox⭐️

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i've seen the last bit at least 4 times already!
VirMan make an amazing jodi!
i LOVED how his voice was so much softer when he was speaking to her.
haiii.
where are REAL guys like this? ;)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bibbo

i've seen the last bit at least 4 times already!

VirMan make an amazing jodi!
i LOVED how his voice was so much softer when he was speaking to her.
haiii.
where are REAL guys like this? ;)

So Truue Yaaar 😆 Where are Real Guuys Like him 🤣 VirMan Are The Best !! <3
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved that last scene between Virat & Manvi as well - they make such a cute couple. Can't wait to see how the story develops between these two.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh ViRman are going to be the end of me seriously!!🤣😍...I cant concentrate on anything else other than them these days...officially losing it Maria 😳.🤣..Viraat is so realistic and so normal..I think any guy  or girl 🤣can relate to him..he didn't have much dialogues today but the little that he had..he said them to perfection..just fallen totally for him now🤣..and Manuu she was such a cute doll today..Maanvi has always been my favourite character on the show and today she gave me another reason to love her all over again..😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea he is a hottie & sweetheart i think virman trying to bring jeevi closer will work out but it has effect on virman too...i think they'll get closer ...my bestie who saw him on tv for a few secs says he is fineee 😆 ( she aint indian btw) 
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From day one... their meeting; I have loved this jodi and day by day I am falling more and more in love with this jodi! God Viraat is sooo cute hayyyeee 😍 and Manvi toh Manvi hai LOL! Theres something about Kushal (Viraat) which I really like... it just pulls me towards him, I really enjoy watching him!!!! 😉  Nia is an amazing actress hehehe ...!  They both are superb and doing an amazing job hehehe! Viraats and Manvi's jodi defo rocks heheh 😃

I absolutely adore this couple... they are amazing! Rab ne bani de jodi hahahaha!!!! 🤗  Seriously this couple drives me crazy when the drama is on... I wait for their scenes and when they come on I have the biggest smile 😃 pasted on my face, (which makes my face hurt) hahaha!!!! Their scenes are worthwhile...!!! Super love them ❤️
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

So Truue Yaaar 😆 Where are Real Guuys Like him 🤣 VirMan Are The Best !! <3

dunnoo.. but when you find one, LET ME KNOW.
gotta hook a girl up ;)
and yesss. i can't concentrate on studying cus of them!
i've watched that scene on repeat.
😳
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup.. Kushal was perfect today..
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TM - nice post.  Loved Virman scene today.