izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously stop beating so fast. I know this is gonna be just one of those several thousand threads squeeing about the promo (or complaining about the promo, yada yada) but I had to make it, because my excitement demanded its own thread.

Now, I'm gonna be realistic about the fact that this won't really lead to an actual kiss, but still, HOTDANG. That scene was near exploding with chemistry. The looks on their faces, their body language, the distance disappearing slowly, so slooowly, and I was on the floor having difficulty breathing. This was a precap to end all precaps. It's the best precap ever. I want to hug it and feed it jalebis. And I cannot wait for the episode it gives us a glimpse into.

*drops into a dead faint*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateChick thumbnail
WOW!!! I have yet to watch the episode but am already filled with HD expectations, he must looks sooo HOT, why wouldn't he, it's Barun we are talking about.

Thanks for this topic, now we can drool here 😳😳
izanami thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSheilaxx

WOW!!! I have yet to watch the episode but am already filled with HD expectations, he must looks sooo HOT, why wouldn't he, it's Barun we are talking about.

Thanks for this topic, now we can drool here 😳😳

Go watch it as soon as you can. So much HD in one place I'm surprised my TV didn't burn out from the inside.

Just hope the floors don't become too slippery 😆 We'll all be falling there on our own, anyway. That Barun and his ability to render women unconscious with a glance 😕
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
[I want to hug it and feed it jalebis. And I cannot wait for the episode it gives us a glimpse into.] - Can I have an AMEN to this!!!!? 😃

ChocolateChick thumbnail

Originally posted by: izanami

Go watch it as soon as you can. So much HD in one place I'm surprised my TV didn't burn out from the inside.

Just hope the floors don't become too slippery 😆 We'll all be falling there on our own, anyway. That Barun and his ability to render women unconscious with a glance 😕

Ohh wow!! I first have to meet a friend... HD must come after ( I can't believe I just said that 🤢).

BUT: if I watch it later, I will make sure I enjoy every frame, every second, every HD I can get 😳 Heheheh who else on the floor with you?
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 12 years ago
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i lovee  your line!!! i wanna hug it and feed it jalebis!! hahaha😆
izanami thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSheilaxx

Ohh wow!! I first have to meet a friend... HD must come after ( I can't believe I just said that 🤢).

BUT: if I watch it later, I will make sure I enjoy every frame, every second, every HD I can get 😳 Heheheh who else on the floor with you?

WHO COMES BEFORE HD? I hope that 'friend' is someone well worth it! 😲😆

You won't need to make sure, it'll be automatic xD I dunno, if Jhan manages to watch it, then she'll be there too :P

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hot dang girl! Hot diggity dang! Thank you for this post! Your feelings are my feeling right now! Ay caramba! What a precap!? I feel calling it a precap isn't even enough! Those few seconds should have their own name!!! ðŸ¤ª
ChocolateChick thumbnail

Originally posted by: izanami

WHO COMES BEFORE HD? I hope that 'friend' is someone well worth it! 😲😆

You won't need to make sure, it'll be automatic xD I dunno, if Jhan manages to watch it, then she'll be there too :P

LOL May, will tell you later at SC 😉

And, before I join you on the ground, do you girls need anything? Something I can bring you? A pillow maybe, blankets..chocolate? Lemme know 😆
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI May

I just saw the pics and it is making me all tipsy-turvy at work .

Barun's place is in Hollywood . Period.