Maryaada Written Update: Oct 31, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohh I can skip...Too lazy
Thanks for UD😊
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update dear 😊
aware92 thumbnail
😡😡how can brahma be so horrible-its a human not something u want to press against your finger...dosent he realise devyani has feelings and as a human he shud respect him...cant devyani see through him after all she's stayed wid him for 30yrs...dosen she realize  that its better to show his real disguesting face to the world then to put up with the doongi maan maryada crap...i tell u brahma shud be tortured to death n that too only under the hands of women ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡Edited by aware92 - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya thanks for the update.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aware92

😡😡how can brahma be so horrible-its a human not something u want to press against your finger...dosent he realise devyani has feelings and as a human he shud respect him...cant devyani see through him after all she's stayed wid him for 30yrs...dosen she realize  that its better to show his real disguesting face to the world then to put up with the doongi maan maryada crap...i tell u brahma shud be tortured to death n that too only under the hands of women ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Brahma has no respect for women. To him they are just objects and for him to fulfill his physical desires.
Devyani knows what Brahma is like, shes put up with him for  30 years and like she said shes willing to sacrifice another 30 years of her life to show the world she has a so callled perfect husband.
As for Brahma being tortured by women, i think thats a possibility  
😉  😈
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aware92

😡😡how can brahma be so horrible-its a human not something u want to press against your finger...dosent he realise devyani has feelings and as a human he shud respect him...cant devyani see through him after all she's stayed wid him for 30yrs...dosen she realize  that its better to show his real disguesting face to the world then to put up with the doongi maan maryada crap...i tell u brahma shud be tortured to death n that too only under the hands of women ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

That is the sad reality of many victims who suffer psychological abuse!