Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: farroo

hey awesome n plz add me in ur buddy list 

Thnx dear... ok I will add u ðŸ˜³
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dont forgot to PM me whenever u update :-) please update soon...
ScaryAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Dont forgot to PM me whenever u update :-) please update soon...

Surely I will pm u but for that u have to add me to ur buddy list otherwise i will forget bohat bhalakkad hu na lol😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

<font color="#FF00FF" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">     Surely I will pm u but for that u have to add me to ur buddy list otherwise i will forget bohat bhalakkad hu na lol😊</font>

you are already in my buddy list dear:-)
ScaryAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

you are already in my buddy list dear:-)

Ups sorry see I forgot again 
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Chapter 2:

He went away without turning back, but Pia just kept looking at him, she went into another world she herself did not knew why she was looking continuously at him as if she wanted him to come back to her and be with her, a clicking of fingers caused her to return to the original world. Misha: Hey bhaggu ye larki bhi na. kya ho gaya tujhe?
Pia(she did not knew what to tell); kuch nahi chal class mei
In the class Tracker and a group of girls were discussing about the new guy.
Tracker:Pia kya handsome ladka hai yaar.
Pia: tujhe to har ladka handsome hi lagta hai. Kabir and Angad who were jealous laughed at this and hi fived with Pia. Tracker: this is not funny woh sachme...he is a hero .Kabir: side hero. They all were laughing suddenly the new guy entered. All the girls were going gaga over him. He sat alone behind Pia and Tracker. Pia's heartbeat had increased as he was just behind her, but she tried to divert her mind. Tracker: dekha bilkul Tom Cruz lagta hai. Pia :  Tom Cruz ki jooti bhi nahi hai or plz iss batameez  ko mere Tom se compare mat kar. The guy was listening to all these. Teacher came and introduced himself and after that every student said their names but the new guy was not saying. Teacher: tumhe kya invitation deni paregi say ur name. The guy stood up and said his name "I am Abhay Raichand". Again all the girls started praising his name.

After gym class, common room
Tracker was sitting with a frowned face when Pia went to her. Hey kya hua itni sad kyon hai? She was silent Pia:bol na ok mai masak nahi karungi promise. Tracker; Pia what is wrong with me? am I that bad that a boy can't even talk to me.. she started crying  Pia:Kisne kaha ye sab tu to kitni sweet hai. Tracker: woh Abhay Raichand mai usse baat kar ne gayi or usne meri insult kar di. Pia: woh to hai i battameez teacher se bhi kaise baat ki usne.Don't be sad becoz of him he is not important spoiled brat use mai maza chakhungi. Traker(smiling);really . Pia:hmm ab don't be sad chal panchi di ki engagement party mei agar late ho gayi to Misha humari khoon kar degi. Tracker:tu kitni sweet hai Pia tujhse baat karke saara gussa saari sadness just flew away. Love u dear. Pia: love u too abb chal.Tracker:ha I have to go to beauty parlour.

At a lonely road:
Pia was walking alone suddenly she heard  something it was a female voice which was calling her "Pia... Pia come here" Pia did n't knew why she started following that voice, again she was lost in sth as if she was hypnotised. She did not see a speedy truck coming towards her but at that moment only a pair of cold hands pulled her into his arms . Pia came into senses and was very scared so she hugged him tightly,sobbing on his chest her heartbeat so fast that even he could hear them.Pia took a deep breath and looked at the person who was none other than Abhay Raichand. He looked at her and it seemed that his hypnotic eyes were melting but suddenly he pushed her away. Abhay:Har bar mai tumhe bachane nahi aunga. Pia did not believed what he was saying as if his eyes were aying sth else so for a moment she was blank. Abhay: tumhe bolna nahi ata are u mute and dumb also.Pia:shut up! uy don't know how to talk wiith girls ? agar ye sab sunana tha to why did u save me? I would have prefered dying than being saved from u and hearing all these..Abhay:so u can speak. (Putting his finger on his ear and making a disturbed face) and a lot and lots of useless things. Now enough of this bakwas comeon I will drop u home. Pia: no need I will go by myself. Abhay: I am saying for the last time go with me or I will take u otherwise. Pia: go to hell. Abahy: ok. And he carried Pia on his shouldiers effortlessly. Pia: Leave me. Abhay made her sit on his car and drove away in speed.Pia: what do u want to prove by this? I don't need ur favour I can go home by myself. Abhay was silent and he stopped the car. He came close to her, very close and Pia went backwards her back attached to the car's window. Pia closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard the sound of the door unlocking. Abhay: now u can go. Pia got out of the car as soon as she could. And he drove away. Pia was surprised to see that she was on the main gate of her house only!    

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Ridwana when did strted new FF and wait will read soon. Bookmark
ScaryAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Ridwana when did strted new FF and wait will read soon. Bookmark

Sanju tum itni busy ho gayi ho kya ? mujhe to bhul hi gayi I started it recently and u must read it and tell me howz it.