...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plz update soon.and add me to ur pm list and pm me whenever u update
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter:21

At the basketball match,
The match started and within few minutes the opponent team hit a basket. This went on for an hour with the oppnent team getting basket after basket. And at half time the score was 4-1. Mount college had scored only one basket and Kabir did that. The crowd was totally dissapointed. 
Kabir: Abhay what r u doing?basket nahi kar sakte toh at least  defend our team. U r doing nothing.
Abhay: Mujhe khelna nahi aata, Misha ne request ki so aa gaya. Ab isse zyada mujhse nahi hoga. Waise vi ur team is fool of loosers, and Abhay Raichand does n't play with loosers.
Saying this he walked away with attitude. Pia had overheared all these and she felt sad by this attitude of Abhay. Pia (to herself): Abhay I know tum yeh sab isliye kar rahe ho because u want me to hate u . But I am no less mai tumse yeh match play karvaungi and jitaungi vi. She got an idea!
Pia went to the captain of the opponent team, he was wiping his face with a towel. Pia gave him a bottle  of water.The guy took it. The guy; hi r u from our college? Kabhi dekha nahi tumhe. Pia: kash mai tumhare college mei hoti, but I am from this looser college. Hi I am Pia. The guy: I am Samar! Wahi toh itni beautiful girl mere college mei ho and mai notice na karu how can this happen. Between why r u being so nice to ur rivals. Pia: agar rival itna hadsone ho to, niyat fisal  jati hai.  Pia touched his muscles wow! Nice body. Samar: thnx! But that guy, (pointing towards Abhay) has better body than mine. Pia looked at Abhay who was looking at their direction, with a fire burning in his eyes.  Pia (laughing): aise body ka kya kam jo ek match vi na jita sake, looser kahika! Hey sam all the best mai toh tumhare side hu. Bye dear! Samar: Ab toh mujhe yeh match jitnese koi nahi rok sakta. Meri jeet celebrate karne ke liye will u go for dinner with me ? Pia: anything! Samar: ok sweetheart! Bye.
Pia went away avoiding the angry gazes of Abhay on her.  Abhay: (to himself): sweetheart? Ruk batatahu ab yeh match tu kabhi vi jeet nahi payege.
After some time match started. Pia gave  a flying kiss to Samar. Samar did the same. Abhay was burning with anger and he hit basket after basket, he alone made 10 baskets. And Mount College won with a margin of 6 goals. They got the trophy and Samar was angry on Abhay. Samar came to Abhay. Samar: yeh tune accha nahi kia, tujhe mai bad mei dekhunga just wait. Abhay(with a smirk)  : toh dekhle bohat handsome hu na. Samar walked away  and collided with Pia. Samar: babes tumne yeh sab ek acting tha na, Abhay tumhara boyfriend hai right? And u did all these with me so that he gets jealous and win the match! Pia:  Actually..umm . Samar (smiling): it's ok. Nice trick u know Abhay is really lucky to get such a sweet girl like u. But I just want to get a friend like u, Will u be my frnd?  Samar gave his hand. Pia smiled and shook hands with him. Pia: sure !  Samar: jaldi se misunderstanding door kardo, u two r a perfect couple. Pia: thnx!

At locker room,

Everyone was happy Kabir thanked Abhay and they hugged each other begaining a new friendship. Kabir:  gyus let's party tonight. Yaha pe ek new restaurant open hua hai. Abhay: ok my treat for all of u.
Kabir: only boys party nahi lets call the girls also, Misha mujhe maregi varna. Abhay (laughing): sure ! 
At City Inn restaurant,
The restaurant was very posh with classy decorations. At the middle there was dance floor with disco lights and smoke machines. A rocking music was playing and the guys were dancing. Misha arrived and congratulated    Kabir and Abhay. At last Ruhi came but there was no sign of Pia. Kabir: Mish, Pia kaha hai? Misha: pata nahi yar usko toh abhi tak aa jana chahiye tha, I called her half an hour before she said that she is on her way. Kabir: ok may be aa rahi hai. They went for dancing.  But Abhay was worried , Abhay (to himself): ab tak toh Pia ko pohach jana chahiye tha where is she? Kahi koi musibat mei to nahi!  And he went to look for Pia. 

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update 
pia sure knows how to press the right buttons of abhay...awsum
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res 😉
--edited--
cool update...liked it...piya's trick was awesome..😆..
finally u updated huh..i almost forgot the story
and ur.. back...now update soon😛 
Edited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RIDZ WHY DIDNT U PM MEANYWAYS GREAT UPDATE👏
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update👏
plz ab jaldi jaldi update karna...
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww love the way Pia jealous Abhay...lovely dear👍🏼
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome and lovely too😉 
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
temptations thumbnail
Nice story...pls pm me for d nxt update...really nice ff..