Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣
  2. i never drank milk from bottle..:)..nic ques..
  3. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛
  4. as most of d kids say dis word only..i too said .."mumma."..😳
  5. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?
  6. till 6 months i wore diapers..but after dat i left..😆
  7. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little!
  8. aww...dis is really sweet...i am recalling d past moments..:)
  9. i and my elder sis used to play games based on fairies and spclly powerpuff girls. all...we both enjoyed it alot...😆
  10. we made some chemical type thng from roohafza...salt...chilliy powder..garam masla...and after 5 days it stinked really bad..😆
  11. most funny were...when i used to arrange marriages of my dolls..and den invite parents and relatives...it was really sweet...my dad always arranged cakes for d marriage..and mummy always gave new dresses for barbie..:)

12. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳
  13. my fav toy was my mom's doll..she used to play with it when she was small...when i was born she gave it to me..and i have it now also..!!
  14. i named her pooja..she is really beautiful...
  15. a little bit fat..curly hair..pink frock..and fair in colour..she is really an imp part of my life..:)
  16. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].
  17. hmm..i was kinda innocent kid..i never teased my parents ...i used to select my own clothes..as a kid too..i never cried uselessly..😆..my mummy and everyone says..i was never a shaitan kid...😳..i was a sleeping child..always found sleeping..😆
  18. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring?
  19. hmm...i used to eat d toothpaste..like most of us did..!!
  20. i never liked tongue cleaning..coz i was scared from it..!!
  21. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉
  22. hmm...it never happened with me literally..
  23. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?
  24. hmm...i never played memorable pranks...but here is one whch i remember..
  25. i used to make hand bags with help of leaves..and den i used to force everybody to buy it..and took 100 rupees for a bag...😆
  26. my mummy always scolded me for dis..😆..
  27. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!  
  28. chakku..chocopie..
  29. preet...jojo..
  30. pratsy..paratha..
  31. romaila..rasgulla..
  32. total romantic ...rasmalai..😳
  33. rumi..paanipuri...😛
  34. i knw most of d thng is related to eating..😆😆..!!...but i find it suitable..:P..
  35. thanks for d awesommeee post TM..its really wonderful..:)
Edited by gurmina_devina - 12 years ago
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well here it is 

awesome post BTW

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 used to drink from cup when I was 4 months
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 papa
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? eleven or twelve months actually mom doesn't remember
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! mmm from my nursery class the first time I went to school I ran out of the gate !😳 the teacher had to run after me !
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?😳 when I was a baby it was a sea horse rattle and when a child it used to be a barbie !
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. the best smile , chuby baby , cheerful baby 
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? I loved the taste of the toothpaste and I found gar-gulling  it takes too much time even now I hate it 
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 no never ! all mu cousins were guys and are of the same age ! so no would dare to !!!!!!!!!!! I used to have a guy as my friend he was one and I was eleven months !!!! 
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? mmm as a baby no but when I was older I did stick chewing gum to my aunts sari 
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!  

purvi - rolly polly

disha- hava pari

naavs- lazy bum

ammu- sweety

priya - don 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super post daa Radha ⭐️⭐️

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 amma said i refuse to give up bottle till the age of 5. That too i never gave up. She had to dip the cover with coconut oil and when i tried to suck the bottle, it was yukki and i never touched milk bottle again 😆😆
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 caca 😆😆 because my diaper needs to be changed 😳😆
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? 1plus 😳
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little!  well i remember how i love to urine at every corner of the house when i was about 5 😳😆
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳 appa said i never had a fav toy when i was a child, it was always his car key and specs 😆😆 they were my fav toy according to him 😳
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. wetting every corner of the house 😆 &  amma said i always need to be feed to keep me quite 😲😆
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? because of the toothpaste taste 😳 amma use to buy many flavours ... the entire process of brushing is boring 😆
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 i cant remember but according to appa he always link me with the boy next door and i always  blush and hide behind door when appa says his name 😳
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? amma said i loved to hide sandals when relatives comes visiting us 😆, sumtimes i tell them no one at home when they ring the door bell and they will be surprise im left alone at home 😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! 

MP_Radha  rowdie  😆
             Aahana        marama ponnu 😳
             Ravi              loosu mokkai 😆
             harhem        ice baby 😉
             migan           cool kurumbu 😳
             LoveVishalini   korean babe 😛
             Lavanyaz        minnal.com 😆

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Devooo🤗 I am chocopie??😛 I loved the name tweeto🤗

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣
    Ummm I guess 2...no, 3🤔
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛
    I guess I only cried and slapped the person holding me as a toddler🤣
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ?
    LOL ask my mum🤣 I never wore them myself😆
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! 
    Ummm, yup. I can still recollect the time when I was in Nursery and when mom used to drop me to my school😆
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?😳
    I guess my dad's zulfein (because I kept pulling his hair🤣), no I had a barbie doll (LOL don't laugh I used to like them once upon a time) which my dad got for me on my Bday from abroad😆 I still have it locked somewhere😛😆
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].
    Wetting bed and crying🤣
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring?
    I always hated brushing my teeth😡 I still hate it because you have to stand for 5-10 minutes continuously staring at your murjhaya hua face in the mirror 🤣
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉
    Yes, I had many boy friends when I was a kiddo😆 My brother had a friend (she was a girl) and she had a younger brother of my age, so when I used to tease him with her, he and his (girl) friend used to tease me😆
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?
    I am a big prankster😆 I have misguided many people many a times and the best pranks I have played with my bro😆 I used to get him caught red handed when he often hid his test papers from dad and then act all innocent😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!   
    Anurag - BESHARAM Clown🤡
    Cutesrishti - Thharkee dakoo!🐷
    TOTAL-ROMANTIC - Sweetheart❤️
    Nishi - Ebil Phoolan Devi😈
    Interuderfast - Besharam bro😛
    Sidchu - Pataka(Ebilness ki dukaan)😈😆
    Carisma - Bindaas😉
    Abhayfandishu - Sweetoo😳
    Coeur2PsychoFMS - Despo Beshram😛😆
    Rupa - Khatti Meethhi😃
    Rumi- Januable🤗
    Ritzie - Typical sophisticated aunty🤓
    Romaila - Khabroo😆
    Shewascool - Dola re dola  (ISSSHHH)🤣
    Purplefairy - Albert Einstein (and sometimes Tubelight🤓)😆
    Gurmina_Devina - Sonpapri😛
    CuteSadaf - Shayar😍
    Kritz08 - My auntyji🤗
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? Very intelligent question and I will also give intelligent answer😳. Last night only I had milk in bottle as packed milks come in bottle only 😎
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛like every child i must have said uaaan uannn 🤣
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers ummm I need to ask my mum cz I dont rmbr  :P
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! Yeah I used to eat sand😛😆 and used to have scolding from mom
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳It was racing car with  mickey mouse on it and we have to push it back then it will go further its own and I still have mickey mouse of that car with me which I intentionally brole in my childhood as I liked mickey mouse more than the car🤣
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].Well I was laughed for many reasons😆. 1. I used to take all the clothes out of there place and used to spread them in all over the home and then I used to dance at that place. I alws used hide under the dining table so that my parents dont make me to eat ewww things🤢😆
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? I used to eat toothpaste so my papa used to take special care that I dont get extra toothpaste to eat😛😆 and what I hated most was washing the teeths after ur brushing part was done as water used to be cold
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉I ws usually compared to my neighbour and I used to hate that person when anyone compared me 😛
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?Now this question is just for me cz I played sooo sooo many pranks😛. Frst prank mixing salt instead of sugar in tea as I didnt wanted to do work and I ws told to make tea. Next prank throwing certain vegetables in dustbin so that mom is not able to cook them. Third prank putting talcum powder in whole house. and I have many pranks in my list😛😆
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name
Shewolf-- Cheebu(as she is cheer baby)
Angel: Honu(as u have to be honest in front of her as she is dangerous and will catch u soon [=)))
Akanksha: Warden( in this age only she is heartless like wardens of the hostel
Blossom: yo my niker😛😆
Coeur2PsychoFMSFarah: complexity ki dukaan
Sadaf: Jalebi(She is as sweet as jalebi and  u have to give deep thought while talking to her)
Daffodils.duddu: tatafuifui
purplefairy: Jalebibai(Naming her this so that she can adopt some roundness from the name😛)
WhiteFantasy: chocolate fever(she alws makes me to hav chocolates and in a way she is sweet like chocolate not like dark chocolate)
Yamini: My big twin sister(OMG we match so badly😲)
Pooja: sweet and sour[ she can be sweet as well as sour]
Will add more names soon...

Awesome post ⭐️👏
Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
hmm Chalo for once let me participate

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 As far my mom keep telling me I never used bottle:)
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 That you must ask my mom,
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? think in age of 3-4
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! Hmm I was pampered a lot, I had a closet full of princess dresses as my mom liked to make me a princess.
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳 hmm,, I cant remember if I played with toys😲
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I was known for eating a lot[:))] on my pics from childhood I was bit fat Im glad It didnt go with me or I would had been in a bigger shape now
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? I hate the toothpaste it self now and also the brush so I didnt enjoy any aspect..
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉Not really, Most of all was by brothers[:))]
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives?Hahah dont think I was that smart also im not a prankster who plays prank on elders I know they get angry.
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! Hahahahaah hmm Starry.phoenix _ Shiku baby : Dew-drop - Shabu : Gk_09 - Gudiya : Sano88 - Shano :
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

yeaaa... alwayzzz 😆😆

1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? My mom only knew.. 🤣🤣🤣
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler? Probably ammaaa  😛
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? in the midst of childhood days..🤣🤣🤣
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! None.. 😳
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳 Donald duck... 😉😉
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc].  Adamant baby.. 😆😆😆
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? Yeaaa... taste of toothpaste.. 🤣🤣🤣 toothpaste reaches the stomach before i finish my brushing and just spit the saliva.. 🤣🤣🤣whilst mom asks me to spit to the toothpaste..🤣🤣🤣
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 No..😉😉
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? Yea.. this was an unforgettable incident.. at the age of 2, i went to my neighbour's home, took their pain balm and did spread it on their bedspread and came home.. 🤣🤣🤣 when she went to bed for a nap, she had her back and hands burning though she ignored the smell of the balm..🤣🤣🤣 later complained to my mom.. lil scolded by my mom.. - this was completely  unintentional.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣   
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends!

hopper_ocean: Respectable akka😛
MP_Radha: Sweetu darl😉
harhem: Comedy central😆
Ravi: Mokkai factory
🤣

Once you complete the above questions (as much as you can), please PM your friends whom you chose for the last question with this thread's link 😛. 

We hope you guys enjoyed, and
Thank You
on taking part in it!

Our pleasure, Radha 😃😃 Eventually, I should be the sweetu baby!! Alright??!!!
😉😉😉

Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
  1. Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 - Hmm I think 6 😆
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 ... First name I said was obviously my mum's and one of the first words i said were 'chup' and I am serious.
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? Hahhaa around 2 or 3 maybe
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! Well I was in my moses basket and fell down and was only 6 months , i did cry but i was absoloutely okay. i was dancing on shahrukh khan songs and sang them along on my bday too.. i had a tweenies tent, 3 storey.. miss it 😭
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy?😳 I had loooads!!! One of them was my doll that read stories :D
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I was definitely the cutest baby and also the chubbiest
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? My mum brushed my teeth for me when i was small :D .. i found it all boring, waste of time 😆
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 Loool Noopee :)
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? Loooaddsss !!! I really cant remember lol 
  10. Naam Kaaran - Suggest cute nick names for your buddies on India-forums.com.  Note please provide their ID names and the nick name.  P.S. Avoid any offensive names, and only provide names for your good friends! ... 

GoHem-RaJi ... Suku Baby
    Amu.PunjabiKuri ... Lil' Punjabi Princess
    KaJenAbhIya (Medzi) - Angel Eyes

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
  1.  Till what age did you drink milk out of the bottle? 🤣🤣🤣 ...Uh, till i was 2 years old. 😳
  2. What was the first word that you said as a toddler?  😛 "Ma" 
  3. When did you stop wearing diapers 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? 2 and a half years old? 🤣
  4. Can you recollect your earliest memories from childhood? I.e. first few memories from when you were little! I remember from when i was 4 years old and my dad brought this HUGE TV and i ran to my mom and i'm like "Mom! Dad brought a TV-a." Cause i thought since it was bigger, it would be called a TV-a instead of a TV. 🤣
  5. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?  Please describe the toy? 😳It was a firetruck. My uncle [mom's brother] bought it for me. It was HUGE and red of course. It had lights and it made sounds and everything. I loved that truck. 
  6. As babies, we are all most talked about for particular reasons.  What were you best known for [i.e. best laughter, stubborn baby, wetting the bed 🤣, etc]. I apparently was known for my screams. 🤣 I screamed a lot in my crib. That was my way of having fun. I'd kick my legs and scream. 🤣
  7. As a child, which aspect of brushing did you enjoy? Keeping the teeth clean by brushing, or the taste of toothpaste itself?  Which part of the brushing process did you find the most boring? I hated brushing. Just hated it. Still do. But i guess, flossing sucked. 🤣
  8. As a child were you ever linked to any other child of opposite gender? If so, how did you react? 😉 Don't remember being linked but i did used to play with a bunch of baby boys that were family friends. XD And i'm still friends with them.
  9. Babies are the most innocent yet they can also be great pranksters!  Have you ever played any fun pranks on your relatives? Not any i remember. If i do remember doing as a kid is dropping this baby. I asked to hold her but she was too fat so i dropped her on the ground. =/ She's okay though. 🤣
    MP_Radha: Chicken Phaguda
    gk_09: Doggy
    -Ravjot-: Gora Boyfriend
    -Ami-: Pink Panther
    Aahaana: Bucktooth
    daffodils.dudu: Pacifier 
    Smileyface: Buggy
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago