Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Hey when will you update it?? We are waiting:-)

2maro dear.
-srija- thumbnail
chapter 1 part 2

piya blinked her eyes again nd again to make sure what she was beholding was nt hallucination bt real.the boy was the exact copy or better say the miniature version of abhay,the same eye,same face,same smile,c was hell shocked.

B:"hey piya-do u know me??"
piya was shocked again hearing her name.
P:"how...how do u know my name??"
B:"uff...wat a silly question.its written in ur purse see."
P:"ah!..i see.well i dnt exactly know u bt...bt u look familiar."
B:(winking at piya)"everyone says so..he..he."
P:"bt y did u ask me?"
B:"u stared at me dat way,i thought u know me simple..wel nice 2 c u bt i need 2 go nw.bye."

He grabbed the hand of that strange man nd walked off.he turned back 2 wave at her.piya smiled at him.after dat incident,this was the 1st time c felt comfortable nd more like a human than a vampire.

Piya returned 2 the raichand's mansion.c had returned 2 dehradoon after a year,4 a year c didnt contact with anyone nt even her BFF cum sis misha,neither her father-who was also a part of that night when her love abhay dissappeared.haseena nd chand were out hunting.c sat down on a couch nd recalled that night.

FLASHBACK
piya helped haseena escape.bt they came across wid deepanita khurana-the she wolf who was controlled by metz.when piya came 2 know abt khurana's being warewolves c was hell shocked.
Haseena was too controlled by metz thus c attacked piya.meanwhile arnab reached the spot wid red-hooded figures.haseena was thrown in the air nd c escaped.piya was loosing consciousness.somehow the red-hooded figures nanaged to make her conscious.they followed the scent nd reached the spot where abhay was trapped by werewolves nd tanushree or better say metz was controlling them nd torturing abhay.
As soon as the red-hooded figures reached the spot everyone including metz became alert.
The war started betn vampires,warewolves n witches(red-hooded figures).arnab cld see piya struggling 2 save abhay.he felt guilty 4 wat he did bt he cld do nothing now.as metz was engaged wid a wizard,piya managed 2 set abhay free.
Abhay asked piya 2 stay at the sideline bt who could convince that stubborn piya.c wanted 2 be wid abhay even in the fight.c cld see jeh-that jeh whom c thought 2 b her bst fren was trying his bst 2 kill her love.c glanced at alina-c seemed pathetic nt being able 2 decide whom 2 choose-her family or abhay.
Piya found a stake n rushed 2wards metz.metz felt the trouble approaching nd turned 2wards piya 2 attack her.bt 2 her badluck a wizard bound her wid his power nd jeh managed 2 hold her.piya staked metz in heart bt c felt guilty 4 killing though it was an evil vampire.as soon as metz was killed deepu came out of the trance nd got involved in the fight along wid her son.arnab sat as an audience nd watched his all time favourite show.even in dat great war,he didnt die or went unnoticed,may be he still had 2 live long torturing his daughter nd her love.after all vampire salvation was his greatest obsession.
Piya looked around 4 abhay.c cld see jeh was hurt,deepu was killed nd alina was standing by the support of the tree,2 red hooded men were injured,few were killed nd few were leaving the clearing.chand was supporting haseena.there were bodies all over bt no trace of abhay.c didnt know whether he was dead or alive.then c lost consciousness. When c woke up c felt different,c cld feel power,raw power in her system,her vision was strong,c cld even identify each particle of dust,each colour of light.her movement was swift as well.c didnt know what was happening.there was severe burn on her throat.c looked around n found herself in raichands mansion.meanwhile haseena entered the room.

"haseena aunty wats happening 2 me?wheres abhay?"
haseena was silent.piya got her answer.abhay wasnt there.he was lost.
"wats happening 2 me aunty?"
"piya u r..u r 1 of us nw."
"what?how?"

haseena was guilty 4 wat c did.c was the one who changed piya.

"sorry pia.it was me.i attacked u.u were made conscious bt ur system had my venom and..."

piya cld c haseena was guilty.c didnt want her 2 feel dat way.so c accepted dat life nd decided 2 live wid them as their daughter.then widout informing anyone they left the town.
FLASHBACK ENDS

Haseena:"piya?"
piya came out of her thoughts nd looked at her.
P:"yes mom."
H:"dnt u want 2 meet ur family,ur sisters,ur frens.since u can control urself u can meet dem nw."
P:"this is my family mom.i dnt want 2 meet him"
H:"bt piya he is ur father.he has been waiting 4 u 4 1 year.he knew what happened 2 u bt still waited 4 u."
P:"bt..bt he tried 2 kill u,abhay...?"

tears rolled down piya's eyer remembering abhay-that abhay who left her.

Part 2 posted below.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
chapter 1 part 2

ajay returned home with his grandpa.as soon as they reached home,his grandpa glared at him.

"how many times i told u ajay nt 2 talk wid stranger hun?"
"is c a stranger?"

this question silenced his grandpa-arjun.after a long pause he said
"hey kid u r jst 1 year old bt u act like u r old enough 2 question me hun?"
"u know gramps...m old enough 2 question u.u had known it all along hadnt u?"

arjun simply glared at him.meanwhile alina entered the house with an unwilling jeh.

J:"how many times i told u nt 2 bring me here 2 visit that monster.u r the leader bt dat doesnt mean that u can take me whereever u want"

alina gave him killing looks but her face brightened as soon as she saw ajay.ajay looked at alina with a smike nd then at jeh sarcastically.

Aj:"alina look jeh is nt in mood 2 meet me.y did u drag him all along.our angry young man seems like he wants 2 kill me."
J:"i wld be very happy 2 do that?"
Aj:"u tried once bt failed.u know what u can never beat me.come on try it."
J:"shut up u monster.if u were nt a kid,i wld hav..."
Al:"shut up bhai.i dnt want u 2 shout at ajay."
J:"ya..ya i know,i know-afterall he is the one u care for,more than our clan."

jeh left alina nd ajay in anger.he cldnt bear 2 look at ajay who reminded him of abhay-that abhay who took away his lady love nd made her one of dem.

Ajay nd alina were having some quality time wid each other munching their favourite chocolate.

Aj:"so alina wassup?(giggling)how r u controlling tha bomb jeh.he seemed as if he was abt 2 explode"
Al:(laughing)"ya.maybe he is exploding rt nw."
they heard a loud crash of tree.
Aj:"look he has exploded."

they both laughed uncontrollably.

Aj:"u know alina-i saw piya 2day."

alina became silent hearing dat name.c still felt guilty 4 what happened a year ago.since then c had nvr seen piya.

Al:"how is c nw?dat means c has returned."
Aj:"c looks lost.c is beautiful as ever bt the spark,the glow is missing"

ajay was sad.his face was drained out of colour.alina hugged ajay nd comforted him.

Al:"i understand ajay.now kiddo flash ur million dollar smile."
Aj:"hey dnt treat me like a kid."
Al:"remember u r a kid".
Aj:"gosh...its so frustrating 2 be a kid."
Al:"bt u are cute."
Aj:"i hate it when u say that."
Al:"sorry bt u must act like a kid na since u r one.how wld it seem when a kid acts n talks like a grownup hun?u r 1 yr old,u seem like 3 n u talk like a grownup."
Aj:"ok ok i get it.aarghh!!..i hav 2 attend skl nw.i so hate it.i so hate being a kid"
Al:"ha ha m going 2 enjoy it"
Aj:"ya right"

Arjun went 2 the study 2 meet his son aarman nd daughter in law aanchal.

Arjun:"c has returned."
Arman:"who papa?"
Arjun:"piya.piya has returned.c is..c is a vampire now."
Aanchal:"wat??how??"
Arjun:"remember dat day i made her conscious bt her body still had the venom.so she is one of them now..."
Aanchal:"then..oh i dnt want 2 loose my child"
Arjun:"dats the problem.he recognised piya."
Arman:"no dis cant be.i cant let dem get my son."
Arjun:"we cant do anything.its upto ajay"
Arman:"these warewolves never leave him alone nw vampires too."
Aanchal:"stop it arman.u cant blame my clan.remember ajay is part werewolf frm my side though he is part wizard."
Arman:"sorry dear.bt think abt it.ajay is the most powerful among us all nd i dnt want him 2 be used for evil purposes."
Arjun:"rt nw its nt anything abt evil.its abt piya.we wil nt be able 2 convince ajay nt 2 meet her.nd wat if dey found out abt ajay's true identity."
Arman:"so we cant do anything 2 stop it right?watever ajay wil do we will hav 2 wait nd watch."
Arjun:"ya thats all we can do nw."

guys here i end chapter 1.hope u like it.wil be waiting 4 ur responses.
With love
srija.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Interesting Updates!! 👏Phir se aa gayi main apne questions ka pitara leke.😆

Who is Ajay? What happened to Abhay? Ajay is Abhay only? He remembers Pia but  Pia doesn't even knows anything about him. How is it possible? Continue soon. Thanks a lot for Pm.🤗
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was a mysterious chapter
so ajay is abhay and he is a kid i mean how is this possible
did abhay got killed that night
and how come alina and jai know about it and not pia
please update soon yaaar i m dying to read more
thanks for the pm

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story plz update soon
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing chapter and I know who Ajay is, he is Abhay right.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god yeh ajay hai kiska baby.Is he son of abhay-alina?And if yes thn Y he is so much attracted 2 Pia?Where the hell is Abhay yaar?So confusing😕Plz continue😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome and interesting...loved it...

ajay kiska baby hai?? i think he is abhay...something happened that night...damn..its full of mystery...update soon...m waiting to read more
karantakiar thumbnail
hey dear just luvd the concept
go for ittt
cnt soon.
luv u
vritika