28th October WU : Weak Devyani is coming back soon

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~28th October Written Update~

Devyani slaps Uttara and orders her to stop. How dare she act innocent after all these? Uttara says this is no drama, she did not know that Bramha will take this step. Devyani says what did she think? What name will she give to her relationship with Brmaha? Priya asks Brmaha about Devyani , He denies telling her and leaves , She is disturbed .

Vidya's mother asks her about her relationship with Gaurav and informs her that she understands that Gaurav is a good human being, but their relationship is not like Adi Priya . Vidya breaks down  , hugs her mothers and says what should she do. She has good family and caring husband .Both mother daughter cry together .Chinu sees all these.

She also adds she is very shameful  about this relationship .Devyani says she though Uttara to be innocent , so she tried hard to save her from Bramha .But she failed , she also adds she should throw her than trying to make her understand . Uttara says no one innocent or fool Circumstances were like that. Where there is feeling ,  mind and heart do not work. She says If it is about love, it can happen to anyone and anywhere . Devyani says how can she call it love where her love broke a happy family(Oh yeah if Jhakars are happy family then I am the queen of India'.How dumb Devyani).Love cannot be so selfish , she calls it lust . Uttara yells not to call it lust. She says Devyani could not give love to her husband it is her fault that her husband went to her (How cheap, how trash)Devyani  again went to slap her and Uttara this time holds her hand tightly . Priya arrives there.Uttara leaves. Stunned Devyani starts crying , Priya tries to console her and advices her to inform everything to the family .Devyani stops her and tells as she followed Prtiya's instructions these situation had arrived , She will not go against Bramha from now on and yells at Priya to stop giving consultations.Priya is in tears .

Uttara comes in the room where Vidya's parents are present so , Bramha manipulates the situation in such a way that Uttara is blamed , But Aditya says Everyone should think about Uttara and her second marriage,. Aditay tries to convince everyone about this .Uttara comes back after changing to her normal attire. She asks for forgiveness.  Whereas Aditya asks about Priya and his own mother. Devyani just then arries . She behaves normally, Bramha and Uttara eye talk about it . After finishing food another confrontation between Bramha and Priya

Priya asks Brmaha about all these, where he says She is the reason. she should be happy as her mother in law will be free from him . She replies she would have been happy if Devyani would have been, But for  Devyani still the relationship with him is the most important one . She could do anything to save it . Bramha  shouts then Devyani should not go against him. Priya says will that mean is she stops going against him he will not marry Uttara . Bramha says "No Comments" and leaves.

Precap:

Devyani orders Uttara not call here didi . As She is her Sautan not behen .

My Take:

I feel with this divorce threat Bramha could achieve two things 

1: Same old  weak Devyani will be back 

2: The relationship between sisters were bad , but From Devyani's side it was always good wishes for her sister , but now she has started blaming Uttara . so that relationship will also be in drain . 

Brilliant acting in the confrontation between sisters, Specially Kamya aka Uttara was too good , so was Devyani . She part had so many emotions .I must says a brilliant actress, .Indrani has been always good in emotional scenes. But in Kamya's uttara I have never seen any presence of her famous role Sindoora. According to me Riddhi was the weakest among four female leads , But she has improved a lot .Cjheck out the scene with devyani and Bramha , so many emotions are brilliantly shown .

I declare this is the best show of this time. This show has shown almost every emotion of a woman. This show is dedicated to womanhood. (What an irony most of the tv shows are about women where there is hardly any real woman shown in them)

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Pia.  I like your take on it too... It is one of the best shows on TV :)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia. Looks like Brahma has got Devyani where he wants her.
Devyani said Priya because of you I've done so much damage already?
Why?
Whats going on?
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update Pia 😃