Plzz dont' hate me for this!!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, I was wondering about the latest promo... of Arnav tying an anklet around Khushi's feet and the "Jaadu hai Nasha hai" song playing in the bg and then they're coming close to each other!!

What if all this is Arnav's dream sequence... He finds out about Khushi's Payal being her mother's nishaani and he wants to return it to her and so his mind is imagining the scenario... I would hate it if it turns out to be a dream sequence... but still shows how progressive Arnav's getting in his thoughts too for Khushi!!☺️... Naughty boy!!... Maybe he'll begin to realize this kind of feelings can only be LOVE!!...Arnav's first dream sequence for Khushi!!...the way Khushi has had tons of them in the show now!!... now Khushi's aura is rubbing on Arnav, and he's imagining a few of his own!

Or what if its Khushi's dream... her romantic dream for Arnav!! lol... Endless possibilities!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

bikerider thumbnail
haha just now i wrote about arhi and their promo
and now reading your post.
CVs can do anything 🀣
weekend phir se gaya
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
i dont want it to be a dream sequence...

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The CV's never wastes such scenes in dream sequence...I think it would happen when she visits them for the pooja in red saree.

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

The CV's never wastes such scenes in dream sequence...I think it would happen when she visits them for the pooja in red saree.

ya .u r rite

at mahi di, nyc post!!😳
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with savi...i doubt it will be a dream sequence...they totally set it up today with the whole anjali khushi scene...the payal has to resurface in reality :)
TheNikil1 thumbnail
hmmm...same here if its a dream sequence I'll seriously make a complaint...
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, I think the same but we can hope that this is isn't a dream sequence but anyway their relationship is surely deepening. And I am loving it. . . . . πŸ˜ƒ
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i hope it isnt a dream sequence, but i'm agree with you...i have a feeling it might be arnav or khushi's dream...cant imagine arnav doing itπŸ˜† just lil odd...dont knw what cvs are trying to do

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont want it be a dream sequence.. But for some reason, I feel it is... πŸ€”