-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't know about u guys...but I sure wasn't. I didn't enjoy today's episode much, frankly. 😭 First of all, we HARDLY had any ArHi scene... and Arnav's reaction was definately not the kind we wanted to see, I presume... 😭 Maybe our hopes were too high... but whatever...didn't like it much... and how long are CVs going to show us the same flashbacks? I get it... they're thinking about each other... but it really needs to progress to the next step... (not that I'm not happy with the scenes that they are showing! The ArHi scenes that we get...well, all of them are special to me!) But am kind of tired of just seeing them thinking about each other... just want some long...5-6 minute (if not longer) INTERACTION/CONVERSATION between them! I don't care what it is, but they really need to talk! 🀣

Please, hope no one is offended by my post!😳 Please comment and lemmi know what you thought of it!πŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...very true...but there's a saying overworking the leads kills the show...AND I for one really don't want this show to end so soon...as if the CV's move too fast then they'll be no story left..I'm kinda content with the pace that its going...
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I really wanted a strong reaction from Arnav for her drinking the the same juice. also, wanted him to offer her the medicine or at least take care of her cough too. Oh well, we think one thing and the Cv's are on a completely different path, lol!!

hopefully, next week will be more of ArHi scenes.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r rite😊i didnt enjoy it much other than t😊hat😊 small dosage of arhi...they r really stretching this shyam bit...since beginnin we r disturbed coz of that track and when it end gonna be more freaked out coz of khushis suffering..our last hope is arnav...but after too much coochie coochie cv will start a hate track...😑
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
true... but nonetheless... waiting for the arHi scene as shown in the promo !! OMG!!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
According to me, first thing which is to be happened between a couple is emotional bonding, physical bonding is the next step.
One cant be physical to other without any emotional bonding.

But here I think there is an invisible bonding between the two.
It is clearly visible in their eyes when they are near.

One thing is true that there is lack of conversation between the two.
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yo! Pars! Still have to watch today's epi, but will comment when I do! πŸ˜‰
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh yeah.. Missed ArHi.. 😭 
tes_v1 thumbnail
Yeah, I agree. I wanted a strong reaction from Arnav to Khushi's self-imposed punishment, especially, because the lady does have an effect on him. Moreover, I didn't want Khushi to drink the qaadha given by her sister. I wanted Khushi to suffer before Arnav the whole day -coz that would show the true depth of their feelings and also Khushi's punishment- and Arnav himself doing something for her!
*sigh*
Wishful thinking!
Yeah I agree but chill out ppl,Arhi scenes on the way!!! πŸ˜Š