October 27th WU: *Devyani-Uttara-SSP High Drama!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

October 27th Written Update

All the women doing the karwa chauth festival with their husbands, when Chinnu sees Gaurav and Vidya and imagines himself in Gaurav's place for a quick second before brushing away those thoughts. [Sigh, my heart honestly just breaks for all three of these characters. Stuck in this situation with no one even remotely being happy]

SSP gives Devyani the water, telling her that this is the year to remember, literally forcing the mug against her mouth, telling her that this is her last karwa chauth, last year to celebrate. Devyani suddenly begins choking, and everyone rushes to her aid, and SSP just stands on the side, with the fake apologies, etc. SSP then takes Devyani away. [OMG! What a B$%^$! I hate SSP so much. Poor Devyani :( He's like freaking trying to kill her!😑😑😑]

Uttara waiting at home, all dressed up and ready in a red sari, etc, worrying why SSP hasn't come yet, praying that SSP gets there as soon as he can so he can break her fast. 🀒🀒🀒 [Honestly, I look at her and want to puke. How absolutely freaking shameless is this woman?]

Gaurav goes to Vidya and asks her if she really wants to see him happy, and she smiles shyly. He then tells her to find happiness, that her happiness is his. Vidya tells him that she found her happiness. Gaurav says that he's not talking about that, that he's talking about the kind of love and happiness where she gets something in return. Vidya tells him that she doesn't want to talk about this anymore, that they've discussed this many times, and how can he even think that she'll share her happiness with someone else? Gaurav thinks back to what Chinnu was saying that he needs to go back to Karan and leave his place in Vidya's life if he really wants her happiness. Gaurav tries calling someone [presumably Karan] but the call doesn't go through. [Gaurav might actually do something now o.o Let's see where this ends up going!]

SSP dragging Devyani away, when she stops him and asks what he's doing. He tells her that he's giving her a divorce, and she asks why? After giving her back her sindoor and everything, why? SSP laughs at her, telling her he was just playing with her. He wanted to teach her a lesson, and because she has so many problems with him, he's now giving her the freedom she wants. What use of a woman, a wife who forgets her place? Who can't give her husband happiness? And Devyani is in tears. 😑

Aditya tells Priya that he's really thankful for her being in his life, and she tells him the same thing, how he was there for her when she was going through troubled times, etc.[This scene was actually pretty useless. As much as I love Aditya and Priya, the episode was perfect with all the high voltage drama and intensity that this part actually just seemed to be shoved in thereπŸ˜•]

Uttara pacing around when she hears banging on the door and goes to open it happily, only to see Devyani and SSP standing outside, and she's stunned. Devyani eyes Uttara's outfit warily. And SSP tells Uttara that he's come to break her fast, and Uttara looking at him all starry eyed. But quickly hurries away. And Devyani is standing and watching this, completely hurt, from the sidelines.😭 [Oh my god, Poor Devyani! I don't even have words to describe how I felt for her as I watched this scene. SSP at his usual worst, and Uttara seemed somewhat wary of what she was doing, glancing back at Devyani every other second, but Devyani herself was literaly breaking down and my heart went out to her]

SSP then asks Uttara if she will marry him, and Devyani is stunned, and SSP tells her that this is another reason he wants a divorce. And that this is what everyone wanted right, that Uttara get married again, and so he's doing it. And he's going to give Devyani time to decide what to do, how to break the news to the family, etc. And in one month, Devyani will be free from the title of Mrs. Jhaakar and him and Uttara will be married.  And Devyani runs away crying, while Uttara just watches her sadly, tears streaming down her eyes. [See watching this scene and stuff, I really think SSP just expects Devyani to break apart and be like "No! I can't survive the aftermath of the divorce so I'll stay married to you and accept you however you are." A part of me really believes this is all a ploy on his part, just trickign Devyani and through her, Priya, some more]

Devyani standing outside, thinking about everything SSP said to her, when Uttara comes there running, and is about to put her hand on her sister to try to console her but pulls away before asking if she's fine. She tells her that she understands how she must be feeling, but she didn't think that matters would reach this far. She never wanted this either, and asks Devyani for forgiveness.  [What the heck does Uttara think of herself?! What the kgjdklfgjhdlfgjh?!]

And Devyani turns around and slaps her angrily. And Uttara looks up, fire shooting in her eyes. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  [Woo! More drama and anger between the sisters!]

Precap: Uttara comes running inside the house to see SSP talking with Vidya's dad. SSP sees her and tells her to go quietly from the side, and as she's walking, Vidya's mom comes and sees her. She's shocked and asks Uttara what's going on.

Hi Everyone!

Hope you liked the episode! It was honestly a 10/10 for me! I loved watching every bit of it, and totally thought Uttara got what she deserved at the end, with the slap from Devyani. I wonder what Devyani will do now, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the precap!

Do hit the LIKE button!

Cheers!

Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! U deserves much much worse than a slap!

Wow, now that V's parents have seen U, what will happen now?????
iram4eva thumbnail
ill be watching todays epi just for the slap! thanx for update
manny136 thumbnail
uggghhh😑 Uttara is such a shameless πŸ€¬ i get Bhrama coz he's well we all know what he is we expect this from him but Uttara to do tht to her own sis i hope she gets caught tom and really embarrassed 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.
Why does it have to be Devyani who tells the family. It should be Brahma himself, its he who wants the divorce. I also think its part of his plan. And the less said about Uttara the better. With family like her , who needs enemies!!!!!
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My like button is not working but i love your update. I felt so bad for deviyani  just by reading the update.going to watch the epi now.
Chaanta lagaaa
haaye lagaa
Bangle ke piche Beri k niche...
haye re piya oohoo piya
Ayi musibat toh ab sochti hu main kyu reh saki na tere bin
Sach hi toh kehti thi Behna fasey gi toh ek din
Bhool toh ho gayi ...jo kia soh kia...
mujhe de aaj saza or re behniya...

πŸ₯³

Thanks Naina
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brahma is using the threat of a divorce to re-exert control on Devyani. It would be awesome if the writers took it down the path of Devyani calling his bluff rather than have her fulfill what SasurPig imagines she will do.
sadanajaya thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Why is devyani in tears...she should divorce that man...Noone ever dream for that type of husband...she will have her sons support when aditya knows the true colours of brahmanand
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE I SO FEEL FOR DEVYANI . AND UTTARA SHOULD GET MARRIED TO SSP . THEY DESERVE ONE ANOTHER. ALSO WHEN UTTARA IS TREATED AS BAD AS DEVYANI ONLY THEN WILL SHE FALL FROM CLOUD NINE