My prediction please and must read

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey just saw iss pyar ko kya naam doonlast nights episode and in the episode buaji say she will make agree to hers and shayam marriage and todays sbs it is shown that arnav held kushi by her shoulder and both of their eyes were closed and arnav let go of her as Khushi was crying my point here is that maybe buaji forced Khushi to agree for the marriage and when Khushi went to arnavs house when arnav grabs Khushi by her shoulders may be Khushi say please let her go as she getting married and that's why arnav backs off

What do guys think plz leave comments and your suggestionsEdited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
and one thing also everyone said Khushi more dressed then payal in the sbs segments which also gives a bit of clue

Today's episode on 28 October buaji is pressuring Khushi even more she is using emotional attayachaar what's going to happen? Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 12 years ago
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhhooo pls... 

I dont want this to happen... but if you think Shyam's reality could be caught if Arnav or Anjali attends their Engagement!!! ðŸ˜†

Just want Shyam's character over and done with asap!! ðŸ˜Š

Can't stand him at all!!!😡😡
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nyc one dear

-sakshi  
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i agree with you he is leaving her that why.
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritz

ohhhooo pls...

I dont want this to happen... but if you think Shyam's reality could be caught if Arnav or Anjali attends their Engagement!!!😆

Just want Shyam's character over and done with asap!!😊

Even I want shayams truth to cone out ASAP but for some reason I want it to happen like when shayam and Khushi are at the mandap and arnav comes and stops the marriage
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Thank you
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smritz

ohhhooo pls...

I dont want this to happen... but if you think Shyam's reality could be caught if Arnav or Anjali attends their Engagement!!!😆

Just want Shyam's character over and done with asap!!😊

true
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vry gud post.. Sumtm it possible..
urvaafzal786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Hey just saw iss pyar ko kya naam doonlast nights episode and in the episode buaji say she will make agree to hers and shayam marriage and todays sbs it is shown that arnav held kushi by her shoulder and both of their eyes were closed and arnav let go of her as Khushi was crying my point here is that maybe buaji forced Khushi to agree for the marriage and when Khushi went to arnavs house when arnav grabs Khushi by her shoulders may be Khushi say please let her go as she getting married and that's why arnav backs off

What do guys think plz leave comments and your suggestions

hanji par aisa na he ho to behtr ho ga khushi ki shadi agr sham sy ho gai to dramy ka sara maza kharb ho jaye ga plz dont do this khushi sirf arnav ki hai