Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
You don't know them that doesn't mean they are no one. and if you didn't watch kumkum then that's not the only reason you can give that you don't know Juhi .. many people know her and are her fans.. God bless juhi Edited by .natasha - 12 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't know who Shrada Sharma was before I watched that youtube video of her fighting with Raja Choudary in some stupid show lol. Mahek isn't popular but atleast she's been seen in a few movies even if they were small roles. She was in Wanted, MAMK  she played lead in Nayee Padosan, PB is known even if it for being Kabir Bedi's daughter, I'm not PB's fan, I just dislike Shrada very much.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know PB of course for the controversies and her one small role in JJWS. but that doesnt make her so really gr8 does it?
of course i know juhi bec i watched kumkum. liked the serial but that doesnt mean juhi is kumkum in real life. but shes been so far so good on the show.
i never knew shraddha nor mahek nor mandy or any of the rest...well except amar and shakti. 

i feel at the end all r contestants here and all r equal. to top of it all are here to win money. its upto each how smartly they manage to do it.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously who is shraddha sharma??? i seriously didn't know her till i see her on big boss...
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak and Shakti are from bollywood that i knew while i knew other tv serial ppl like amar, sky, and juhi. I had seen shraddha in this seriall looonggg aggooo and I ve hated her since i found out bout her and Raja and her bad mouthing Shweta, who I respect so much. I thought she had changed after she entered bb but she is showing her aukat now.

For all u guys that don't know Mehak watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8rt3cPjG8

LOOOVEEE MEHAK. SHE Is something! 
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desi344

Mehak and Shakti are from bollywood that i knew while i knew other tv serial ppl like amar, sky, and juhi. I had seen shraddha in this seriall looonggg aggooo and I ve hated her since i found out bout her and Raja and her bad mouthing Shweta, who I respect so much. I thought she had changed after she entered bb but she is showing her aukat now.

For all u guys that don't know Mehak watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8rt3cPjG8

LOOOVEEE MEHAK. SHE Is something! 

YES l am so with you l deteste shraddha to the max. Her aukat is so low wen fighting and cnt maintain dignity oh wait she doesn't have tht.

I also LOVE MEHAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a great personality and l'd LOVE to be her friend.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She behaved really pathetically and no doubt why she is getting on so well now with Pooja Mishraa...birds of a feather flock together :)
boredsoul thumbnail
Only people who are nobody come into bigboss in the hope of becoming somebody . Everybody in the house at present in their life is a Nobody

Originally posted by: sneha_09

says PB and gang !!! But I need some answers as well,

Who is Mahek Chahal ?? I didn't even know her until she opened her big fat mouth
Who is PB ?? one movie old, at least that's the only one I have seen and I have seen my shares of hindi movies
Who is Juhi ?? Kumkum, which I haven't seen, disguised as the dominating loud woman who still has to show her real side

And etc etc, only Shakti Kapoor has something he can boast about !!!

but sharaddha is scrap
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahek is popular in punjabi movies as-well she gave a very hit song...

she is also very popular for  world tours for stars...To be very honest she is awesome player as-well, very classy :)

Regards,