FF:~*Pyar kii many stories*~

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess many of u might have read the great play- A midnight summer dream by shakespear. the whole scenario was just fantastic. I just thought to remake it considering the PKYEK characters. I took this book because it was the first inspiration of Stephenie Meyer, to start twilight...so may be tis one is followed by the author's other inspirations as well...all of them are going to be a one shot FF...i request every one to participate and just write a remixed story of our very own ABH-IYA with some hillarious twists...
let me begin now...
Edited by sweetkitty123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Long long years ago…..
In the city of Dehradoon there was a law which gave its citizens a right to marry their daughter to whomsoever they pleased. If the girl refused to do so the father could put her to death. This law has been made but rarely been put to action, apart from the threat fathers gave to their daughters.
In the city there lived an old man Arnab Dobrial. He came to Siddharth, the king of Dehradoon, alongwith his wife Madhu, with a complaint, that his daughter Pia has refused to marry Jai, as ordered by him, despite the fact that he belonged to nobility. She instead loved another guy called Abhay. Pia told Sid that Jai has already confessed his love to Misha, her friend.
Sid was a kind prince, but he cud not change the law of his country. Moreover he was already busy in preparations of his and Maithli's marriage.He gave Pia four days to marry Jai after which she was to be put to death.
Pia went to Abhay n told him everthing. He had an aunt who lived away from D'dun, where this law was not in force. He asked Pia to steal out of her father's house that night, n go wid him to his aunt's house where he cud marry her. They decided to meet in the wood outside the city where they had often met.
Pia happily accepted this proposal. She told no one about her elopement other than her friend Misha, who foolishly went and informed to Jai.

The wood was the favorite haunt of those little beings who were called as faries. Chand, the king n Haseena, the queen of the faries held their midnight reveals in the woof with all their tiny tails of followers. At this moment the little king and queen of faries had a sad disagreement , the cause of this disagreement was Haseena's refusal to give Chand a little half-human-half-fairy boy. Whose mother, Deepanita had been Haseena's friend. The fairy queen had stolen the child from his nurse after his mothes's death, and brought him up in the woods. Chand told Haseena tht he would tourment her for this injury. He sent for Danish his chief favorite and privacy councellor.

Danish was a shrewd or rough spirit. He was always playing pranks at the inhabitants of the neighbouring village, especially a peacock called Panchi. Chand told Danish to fetch him the flower which maids called "Love-in-idleness". Chand knew the juice of the little purple flower put on the eyelid of sleeping people could make them dot on the first person they saw when awoke. He decided to put the juice on the eyelid of Haseena when she was asleep. He hoped tht she may fall in love with a lion, or a monkey, or a bear. He would then ask for the boy (neel)……in return for undoing the charm .

When Danish was gone to get the flower Chand saw Jai and Pia, he found that Jai was approaching Misha. He soon left her to the mercy of beast. Chand was very kind towards true lovers. When Danish returned with the flower he ordered him to apply the juice on the eyes of the disdainful youth jai, so that he may awaken and see the despised lady Misha.
In the meantime Pia escaped out of her father's house that night. When she entered the wood she saw her dear Abhay waiting for her. They started walking through the woods.

They had walked halfway through the wood when Pia felt very tired. The two lovers lay themselves on the ground at some distance from one another and fell fast asleep. They were seen by Danish in such manner, and Abhay was confuse for Jai. He poured the juice of little flower into the eyes.

But it so fell out that Misha came tht way and Instead of Pia it was she whome Abhay saw wen he poend his eyes. All his luv for Pia vanished and he fell in love wid Misha…!!
Misha who had been running to catch Jai, soon got tired, dejected and forlorn she arrived at place where Abhay was asleep. She touched him to awake him. As soon as he saw Misha he fell in love with her. This enraged Misha bcoz she knew tht Abhay was her friend, Pia's love and was solemnly engaged to marry her, just like Jai. She ran away from there in great anger, but ws ardently followed by a besotted Abhay………(JUST IMAGINE…!!)

Wen Pia awoke she was immensely frightened to find herself alone. She began to search the woods in order to find Abhay. In the meantime Jai had fallen asleep after searching for Pia & Abhay, he was found by Chand. Chand learnt tht Danish applied the love-charm to the wrong person eyes. He touched the eyelid of the sleeping Jai. He awoke at once and 1st person he saw was Misha. He too as Abhay did b4, began to address luv speech for her. Just then Abhay arrived, followed by Pia. And then both Abhay n Jai started uttering endearments to Misha. An astonished Misha thought that the two of them along with Pia, were in a plot together to make a fool of her. Pia herself was confused. She could not understand tht why the two who loved her earlier, were now falling for Misha. This was worst to Pia, and Pia & Misha, who had been dearest of friends earlier were now uttering high words together.

When Pia & Misha were speaking these angry words together, the 2 men left to fight for the love of Misha. The two girls ran after them and wen Chand learnt about tis he told Danish tht it was all his fault. He ordered Danish to create a thich fog and lead them to ashtray so tht no one would be able to find each other. He also gave Danish another flower to puor the juice in Abhay's eyes so that he forgets Misha and return to his old passion for Pia.

As per the plan of Chand every thing got ok between himself and Haseena, and they were now fully reconciled. Chand told haseena bout the two couples & the two went in search of them and found all four fast asleep. This was contrived by Danish. He had worked very hard, so tht he cud bring all four of them to the same place, he then poured the antidote on the eyes of Abhay.
When they woke up everything was normal in between all of them. Pia & Misha became friends once again as they were no longer rivals. They discussed what was to bedone in the present situation.

It was soon to be agreed tht Jai wud ask Mr. Dobrial to rewoke the cruel death sentence, he was about to leave for D'dun wen he saw Arnab & Madhu, who had come search of his daughter. After much rona-dhona between the mother-&-daughter, & on hearing Jai did'nt want to marry Pia, Arnab & Madhu was no more opposed to their daughter's marriage vd Abhay.
They went back to Dehradoon. Sid said tht the two should be married after 2 days, on the day wen he was to marry Maithili. Misha and Jai also agreed to marry on the same day. Chand Haseena and the fairies resolved to celebrate the marriage with utmost excitement throughout their fairy kingdom.

THE END…!!

how's it...???
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well...u urself r good in writing...i luved ur ff...awesome..
ankitaace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
definitely grt idea...ur writing was excellent!!!!!!👍🏼
vampire123 thumbnail
thankyou ankitaace,madhuri and pkyekroks 
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i luved it... i did this play at school and the teacher taught us some other shakespeare play... God, these were such beautiful memories... but now in college i dont have to study it because i am doing some other subjects...
vampire123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessark

i luved it... i did this play at school and the teacher taught us some other shakespeare play... God, these were such beautiful memories... but now in college i dont have to study it because i am doing some other subjects...

i also play this in school so i through to make this in abhiya waya
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the pm😊

it was really good...really nice❤️👏
keep up the great work👍🏼

Looking forward to ur writing😳
vampire123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasneem-17