I NEVER FERGIVE JIA

jurry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hallo my friends.

i hate jia,whai is she think her self.if my kshom died i never fergive her,my friends you must suppert me,she always behind sheker.i feel sorry my self i can not see kshom live i can watch that screen tv.to be honest i am fall in love kshom his eyes so waaaw  so cute,if he died  ia😭m gonna die,and my friend all you gonna miss as.😭.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I support u jurry....Lekin TV par itne saare handsome larke hai πŸ˜‰ Tum Chinta Mat Karna...Un sab se pyaar kar le na...

Ok on a serious note...Ya,Jia is always after Shekhar!!!She never did deserve Kshom in the first place!!
bangaloreu thumbnail
I am sorry BUT I do not agree with you. OK, Shekhar did a mistake but Who doesn't make mistakes. Its because of Kshom that Jia is in this state now. He is the one who NEVER believed her over Daakshi. On the other hand, Shekhar always trusted her, loved her, although he got married to Nethra (to save Jia again). Who ever is acting as Kshom may be more handsome and cute with lovely eyes etc than Shekhar, if you compare the personalities, its Shekhar who deserves her more. He was always with her and wanted to give her the best.
RADHARANI thumbnail
bangaloreu i agree w/ you...
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
I never hated Jia coz she always support the truth. I love Kshom sooooooooooooooooooooo much, but he doesn't understand jia's feeling. He doens't even let her explain anything. but i still love him. I hope he ends up with Jia or me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jurry

hallo my friends.

i hate jia,whai is she think her self.if my kshom died i never fergive her,my friends you must suppert me,she always behind sheker.i feel sorry my self i can not see kshom live i can watch that screen tv.to be honest i am fall in love kshom his eyes so waaaw  so cute,if he died  ia😭m gonna die,and my friend all you gonna miss as.😭.😭

me too

tamaana

krashmash thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangaloreu

I am sorry BUT I do not agree with you. OK, Shekhar did a mistake but Who doesn't make mistakes. Its because of Kshom that Jia is in this state now. He is the one who NEVER believed her over Daakshi. On the other hand, Shekhar always trusted her, loved her, although he got married to Nethra (to save Jia again). Who ever is acting as Kshom may be more handsome and cute with lovely eyes etc than Shekhar, if you compare the personalities, its Shekhar who deserves her more. He was always with her and wanted to give her the best.

Excuse me...Shekhar did not even trust that the child growing in Jia's womb is his after she got raped!!!!And he did all sorts of mean things to seperate Jia and Kshom,but at the end Jia and Kshom ended up together!!!What does this show?It shows that Jia and Kshom's love is greater than Shekhar's obsessions..... 

Sanju_love thumbnail
I think it is not jia''s vold but netra''s fols she is pure evil
shahrukhfan thumbnail
Jia and Shekhar should have been together. The writers totally messed up the whole story by adding the kshom character as a love interest. They should have just had Netra be the evil person, and in the end Shekhar and Jia ( the original characters - do u remember the real jia and shekhar) reunite - I mean they were each others first love - they worked together at the same newspaper. Shekhars mistake was to listen to his bhabhis mother, and fall for Manas traps, and stupid evil...did i say EVIL, NETRA.
The writers totally messed up a really good drama, with the addition of Kshoms character, shikraj illness, and the twisted plot of Dhakshi.
Reth was a simple plot, two married people having marital trouble, yet they convoluted the entire premise of the show with CRAZY-HAIRED - NO-BRAINED, plots. I can't believe I invested so much of my time watching this half-baked drama.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ok.. i needed to vent a lil. now i am done.
Prianka thumbnail
i agree with shahrukhfan the whol point of the story was the love story between jia and shekhar but i also adding shom spiced things up a bit unles reth would have been like any other show with husband and wife departing and coming back again. who does tht anyway πŸ˜• 🀒 . this atleast shows tht once broken up it is very hard to be back together and to move on. shom is way cuter than shekhar 😳 and who would like their wife to have a relationship with their ex. it is mostly netra and manas fault they are too evil y da hell do they always have to interfere 😑 😑 shekhar and shom are both good husbands but shom is way better in looks. 😳 πŸ˜†