stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah, an inspiration of sorts by the *up* looks given by someone in the epi..😆...
doesn't the show have so much of emotions and some of frustrations and more of passion😍? so, what does everyone do when they are broken, depressed and badly need a khandha for support.. LOOK UP TO SOMEONE..(ok yeah, i get it you are running to the hug..😆, but there's more..)

now, for some literal *looking up*
tch tch, remember this anyone??😍
heart heart how it was shot..❤️

so who all do the characters look up to and why?
(i know i am not so perfect with all of them, would love help from all corners..😃)
>>  Arnav Singh Raizada...
very short list, self-made men look up to only themselves😕
for support : none
for encouragement : none😆
for a shoulder : anjali? (cuz shes the only one he actually cried to?😕)
for his eyes/heart only : khushi😉
for his heart's content/satisfaction/happiness😳 : khushi
to vent out his anger : nani and lavania figure in the list.. not technically khushi because its not like he is venting frustrations on her, its because of her😉 (frustrated to know she invaded his life..)

>> Khushi Kumari Gupta
for support and strength : devi maiyya😳(and jai devi maiyya ki, she always dropped the right omens at the right time)
for encouragement : none,,love this attitude of hers. she always gets things done herself and completely relies on her own abilities..⭐️
for a shoulder(say, emotional support) : duhhh, you wanna try that again?😆
for re-discovering herself : payal; noticed how all her convos with payal only lead to her understanding more about what she wants?? (read arnav, max times..)
for love : the family kind.. her family does mean the world to her and having lost her initial ones just adds more..

>> Anjali Jha
most of the times its just her prayers or shyam, but then i like how she confides in arnav sometimes like on occassions regarding the family past.. frankly, she never looked up to nani so much?😕

>> Shyam Jha
does he look up to anyone? 🤔 i haven't seen it even for his seniors in profession..
so,i would like for someone else to fill this please🤢
*by noorie😆
     Shyam probably looks up to the devil...that's how he stoops so low and is menacing and annoying in so many ways, I cannot count on my dainty fingertips.

*by shammi😆
     Surely he wil look up to inanimate objects like chairs and photo frames when he's thrown into an asylum
🤣

>> Akash Raizada
he does look upto his sister, anjali mostly.. but i think he also draws inspiration from his powerful industrial scion, Arnav Singh Raizada.. thankfully, he does not look up to his mother..😆

>> Payal Gupta
i want to see her look up to Khushi; coz even though she is elder, i think Khushi is the one more collected in testing times and earns for the family too.. and yet, as said, payal according to me inspires some 'productive' thoughts into khuhsi's brain; unknowingly..

>> Madhumathi Gupta? (by tashu😆)
she looks up to her nandkissorr for everything, which these days is turning out to be just shyam.. urghh babua wok karo, babua phone lagao, babua madhat karo.. sigh*😵

>> Lakshmi Raizada😆 (by rechup)
looks up to nani who always lifts and carries her and looks up to mami and la to play along with her mischiefs😆...

>>Nani(by asha)
funny how she opens up to the goatwa.. she tells everything to her; sorrows, worries, mishaps, plans et al..😆
on a side note, i think i should shout out to the creatives, they potray this bond beautifully and perhaps earned some points from blue-cross😆...

that is all my mind could think of..
feel free to add any more; this was just an idea of sorts..😳
if not, a word, a line or a thappad is welcome😆

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
sindhu come on give me hug 🤗🤣 for the first time i actually came first on your post!!😳 now thats the coolest thing 😎 ok now coming to your topic! as usual.. fab one ⭐️

looking up? umm dont know what to say..may be because we look up for support ..as much i am concerned i always look up..kahin chad na gir jaye mere sar par🤣
arnav looks up.when he romances with his curtains!🤪🤪🤪,,well on a serious note he look up at anjali for support..sometime khushi to share his pain (remember the shouting scene.after that he said sorry! ) he look up at lavanaya to vent his frustration😛 and nani to..umm.. to make her do what he wants😳.. (like bringing lavnaya hone🥱)
khushi! yaar she always looks up🤣but she is the character who looks up at her devi maiya not only for support but to say thanks too when she helps her😳 for shoulder?..do i even need to rewind that anyways?🤣
and anjali..she looks up at her husband for everything! after all he is the most amazing person in the world😡🥱
payal..as of now she is looking at akaash "apni maa ka kuch karo😡🤣
buaji.. yaar she looks up at her nandkishore for everything which by the way is shyam🤣🤬
fab post sindhu! as usual enjoyed a lot 😳🤗
love you <3 ❤️
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aa gayi apna post leke..?😛😆

Reserved for more blabber..😉
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meri pyaari  🤬 ...I missed u 🤗

"We had the sky up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made or only just happened." - Mark Twain

(Kuch nahi ainvayi quote kiya 😆 😆)

Arnie Boy

U have summed up everything

" I m sitting here trying my hardest not to look your way. Not really because I dont want to see you. I just know that when I look up you wont be looking back." - Anon

His situation was something like this...patha nahi kya hua...ab toh he s all 😳 😳
Making her blush blush... me too blush blush

Well, for actual looking up...He never expressed (in words) except for one day...dat too his sis...But he s not completely opening up...may b with Khushi he won't hold himself...let's c!

Khushi

"I do the very best I can to look upon life with optimism and hope and looking forward to a better day, but I don't think there is any such thing as complete happiness. I think when you say you're happy, you have everything you need and everything you want, and nothing more to wish for. I haven't reached that stage yet " -Rosa Parks

She looks cheerful, supports both emotionally n financially, brave enough to face the world..but she too never expresses anything...though she opens up with Payal...It s limited
ab toh mil gaya na...😳 😳

Anjali

Her world goes Round n Round...Pooja, Pathi ki Pooja...No paet Pooja for all the time she s having Vrats...Open ur eyes n mind dear

Akash
Ditto to urs

Shyam

Surely he wil look up to inanimate objects like chairs and photo frames when he s thrown into an asylum

Moral of the story:

When u have nothing to tell (type)...spill all the crap in ur mind...once again there will b nothing...find another place 2 spill ur crap!(It works!)

Btw, Loved ur post (More than dat, Arnie boy😆)

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi sindh dear🤗 Hw r u?

Nice post😊

I always lookup to a person for support, love and care, My beau and brother are close to my heart. I always think of both of them when I need a support.

I liked the way u had written the look up of characters in the show.
Agree with what u said about Arnav and Khushi, Arnav look up to Anjali, khushi, nani and La for various emotional reasons as u said, He look up to OP or JP for help in work😆

Khushi look up to devi maiya, stars, moon and need the shoulders of Arnav to cry.

Dear u missed Lakshmi😆 She needs Nani to lift and carry her, needs Mami and La to play her mischiefs😆
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! thats such an insightful idea!! and absolutely nice with all the parts..👏
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post n super idea..
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

sindhu come on give me hug 🤗🤣 for the first time i actually came first on your post!!😳 now thats the coolest thing 😎 ok now coming to your topic! as usual.. fab one ⭐️
yeh rahan girl 🤗isme itne khushi ki kaun si baath hai?🤣

looking up? umm dont know what to say..may be because we look up for support ..as much i am concerned i always look up..kahin chad na gir jaye mere sar par🤣
arnav looks up.when he romances with his curtains!🤪🤪🤪,,well on a serious note he look up at anjali for support..sometime khushi to share his pain (remember the shouting scene.after that he said sorry! ) he look up at lavanaya to vent his frustration😛 and nani to..umm.. to make her do what he wants😳.. (like bringing lavnaya hone🥱)
very well said tashu👏he did look upto K for apologising..she is the only one besides di he did that to...
khushi! yaar she always looks up🤣but she is the character who looks up at her devi maiya not only for support but to say thanks too when she helps her😳 for shoulder?..do i even need to rewind that anyways?🤣
yup again, they both look up to some one to say thanks too.. brilliant ⭐️
and anjali..she looks up at her husband for everything! after all he is the most amazing person in the world😡🥱
🥱😡 bass itna hi 😆

payal..as of now she is looking at akaash "apni maa ka kuch karo😡🤣
buaji.. yaar she looks up at her nandkishore for everything which by the way is shyam🤣🤬
bingo, i am putting this up on the post🤣
fab post sindhu! as usual enjoyed a lot 😳🤗
love you <3 ❤️
more more love❤️😆 pleasure beta😆😉

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is an awesome post...I always look forward to your post my dear good going
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me edited...