Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amit excited about new show

Amit Tandon, who started his career with a singing reality show, is popular for his looks and body than his singing on television. 

Discuss here

Amit who was last seen in UTV Bindas's Dadagiri as a host is now waiting to start shooting for his new serial. 

An Indya source informs, "A new upcoming channel has approached Amit Tandon for the lead role in their show which is a romantic comedy but the leading lady has not been finalised yet. Chhota Ganpati production house will be shooting for the show in December ."

When contacted Amit Tandon confirms, "Yes, I have signed a new show on a new upcoming channel. For now the show is titled as Khel Khel Mein. I can't talk much about the show as we have not yet started shooting yet."

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL dekha maine kaha tha na.Shoot ab tak start nahi hui. :D 

thanx for d article Jibs. 
iloveamit thumbnail

For the new FC πŸ˜ƒ 

iloveamit thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsdoll

Amit excited about new show

Amit Tandon  who started his career with a singing reality show, is popular for his looks and body than his singing on television. 

Amit who was last seen in UTV Bindas's Dadagiri as a host is now waiting to start shooting for his new serial. 

An Indya source informs, "A new upcoming channel has approached Amit Tandon for the lead role in their show which is a romantic comedy but the leading lady has not been finalised yet. Chhota Ganpati production house will be shooting for the show in December ."

When contacted Amit Tandon confirms, "Yes, I have signed a new show on a new upcoming channel. For now the show is titled as Khel Khel Mein. I can't talk much about the show as we have not yet started shooting yet."

Thanx so muxh for the recent article! πŸ˜Š
Edited by iloveamit - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope that the channel and PH thinks again abt the leading lady before starting their shooting πŸ˜‰

AT seems pretty chilled out 😎
Meine usse itna sara message bheja usne ek bhi reply nahi di...i guess there r still some confusions going on in the show regarding the casting ...and that might be the reason y hez not replying anything yet. But yeh to confirm hain ki AT is the main leadπŸ˜‰

Is article mein to aya hain ke main lead actress confirmed nahi hain...i hope that aisa hi ho πŸ˜†

December se pehle lead actress badaldi jaye *no offense to her fans*
Tasneem-17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANrucha

Hey taso he must b tired now...tum log jyada hi msg karte ho πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Its k dear... He will when he himself get t knw anything... I mean jan2012 ko abhi bahut time hai. I guess shoot b band ho gayi hogi...πŸ€” Tabhi toh voh na jane kahan kahan ghum raha hai. πŸ˜†

that is trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab se zyada meine hi pareshaan kiya hain usseπŸ˜†

well, acc to the article shooting dec ko hain
so fingers crossed... i want three things to be perfect

1) Change of lead actress

2) When they say rom-com...i want it to be a perfect rom-com and not drag into the
     saas-bahu stuffs

3) The channel should promote the show properly
Edited by Tasneem-17 - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasneem-17

that is trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab se zyada meine hi pareshaan kiya hain usseπŸ˜†

well, acc to the article shooting dec ko hain
so fingers crossed... i want three things to be perfect

1) Change of lead actress

2) When they say rom-com...i want it to be a perfect rom-com and not drag into the
     saas-bahu stuffs.

3) The channel should promote the show properly.

@ Blue thats verryyy imp!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@ Purple I dnt think it'll be  a saas bahu types.HOPE NOT! πŸ˜†

@ Red ya...they shd .(So we'll get so many pics n videos of hottie πŸ˜Ž)πŸ˜†
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys, I know no one is around but I jst wanted to show my new creation, tried something new this time. But it turned out to be something weird I think but still...
So here it goes:

Tasneem-17 thumbnail

I know that i'm not supposed to put this link here, coz its not related to AT

But, like after watching the pics...i so badly wish that the actress would've been AG opp AT😭