KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The best dialogues said by cast of jjkn in my opinion…which should be notcied..

Armaan

- " Mein jassi se pyar karta hoon Damn it!!!!" (always the Damn it!hehe😆)

- " ab armaan ke liya jassi jaisi koi nahien..mere liya jassi jaisi koi nahien" ❤️

- " Jassi tum mujko chod ke nahien ja sakti.."😭

- " agar jassi dono campanies apne naam bhi karleti toh mujhe phir bhi lagata usne joh kiya sahi kiya…"

( I think dialogue is important because he finally realizes that she wasn't stealing any companies and the best part to me was that he said it to Raj…who is paranoid that Jassi will take the company even when she went to Mauritius!!!)

** notice how his best dialogues, (in my opinion), has jassi in it..lol 😛

Jassi

- "Armaan sir aap jante hain mein apse kitna pyar karti hoon…lekin phir bhi apne ye ganda masak kiya mere saath…" 😭
- after Mallika yelled at her in hospital.. " mujhe kisiko apne jaal mein fasana nahien ata mam..yeh aap jaise logo ka kaam hai!" (👏wow, Jassi finally said something that made me shocked 😲and smile…got some courage after all this…)

*** well these dialogues I liked best for her…half the time she is crying…😭

Mallika

- " Kal koi mehendi nahien hai Aunty…kyunki kal koi shaddi bhi nahien hai.."

( yippee👏…she is off of armaan's back!!😆 Lol..although it was a very sad scene I couldn't help smiling.😉)

Purab

- "ab tumari yaadien hi toh hain jassi…" ( plzzzz keep it that way..ONLY in ur mind…🤔)

Pari

- " Nanduuuu!!!!"( 😆hehe her chirpy self looks best with Nandu….lol...other than that I don't think she said anything useful😆...lol…although funny)

- " GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! Mein sub ke liya cofee layee hoon!!!!(😆😆 this was in the board meeting and she brought coffee in…lol…she does that job the best I think…😉)

i wanted to share some dialouges that i thought were the best and i remember! what do u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ Kiran!!! Welcome to I-F with a Big Bang!!!!👏👏👏

Your selection of Armaan and Jassi's dialogs is just too cute... I could visualize them all in my mind while I was reading... and Purab has even fewer memorable dialogs than PARI... hehehehehehheheheh😈😈
loveneha_r thumbnail

i like that dialogue best when jassi tells armaan that " puri duniya aapko dekhe jaa rahi hai or aap armaan sir se pyaar kiye ja rahi hain" that so tooo cute!!!

even when armaan tells jassi " tum jaanti ho tumse pyaar karta hoon, u know that" it makes my heart melt !!😳

welcome to IF-kiran!!

surnita thumbnail

I like the non-dialogue best when Purab left without a word!!!!!

KiRaN_K thumbnail

thnx loveneha_r, queenbee for welcoming me...i had a lot to say before i joined forum..but i was busy so couldn't join..but i joined anyways...😛

"Purab has even fewer memorable dialogs than PARI... hehehehehehheheheh😈😈"  - queenbee

yeah, i know..no matter how hard i tried i couldn't remember his dialouges😉...except than one...pari is definitely memorable...she is the person in Gulmohar.." who has class according to malika🤔" but doesn't have money, beyond stupid, and the BEST,and i mean the BEST at bringing in coffee to board members...does the job excellent! 😆

armaan has millions of memorable dialouges but it would take me years to write them all...😛😆

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
[QUOTE=KiRaN_K]

( I think dialogue is important because he finally realizes that she wasn't stealing any companies and the best part to me was that he said it to Raj…who is paranoid that Jassi will take the company even when she went to Mauritius!!!)

** notice how his best dialogues, (in my opinion), has jassi in it..lol 😛

/QUOTE]

Practically every sentence Armaan says starts and ends with Jassi.  I tried to keep a count how many times he says her name in a single episode but lost it. Now a days his scenes are so intense that he makes you forget everything.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Purab

- "ab tumari yaadien hi toh hain jassi…" ( plzzzz keep it that way..ONLY in ur mind…🤔)

WUUUT? howw rudeee! 😭why in his mind??? its fewer lines becuz he hasn't been IN THE show for a while! if he was there, then would be a blast! yaadien! this pics of jassi, he still luvs her! no! and if he wants to express his feeling of memories, he can! okay??? im a purab fan so im a bit offended here!!!! maybe armaan should keep his jassi yaadien, JUST IN HIS MIND!( altho i no hes gonan marry jassi, which makes me sad)! sry bout that!

-mika

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

by that way, welcum to india forums! please dont get mad at my arguement! its just my thinking! but really ncei dialogues of jassi! i like the armaan damnit one! and purabs its always cool!

-mika

KiRaN_K thumbnail

hey, mikagurl23

don't be offended...i am just joking around😃..there are so many people expressing their opinions here..but i don't understand why u r offended by it!!belive me i don't hate purab but it irritates me that he comes between armaan and jassi...😡

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Welcome....

- " GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! Mein sub ke liya cofee layee hoon!!!!(😆😆 this was in the board meeting and she brought coffee in…lol…she does that job the best I think…😉)

LOL i loved that scene and the when why yelled at pari...

another one i like is "shoooo" by maddy.