FEB 2006 UPDATES---------NO COMMENTS!!!!

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Febuary 1, 2006

Satya blames Disha for trying to end the expose. Ali tells DK that they will get first installment of the money today. Disha talks to Malik about ethics and he explins that in their business there are no ethics or emotions. The innocent find their way out. Satya wants to go immediately and try and find out the truth. Disha dissuades him. So he goes ahead on his own. On his way, he sees DK and Ali together and wonders what the two are doing together

Satya decides not to interfere. Vasudha is told that it is DK who is trying to get her caught by the police. She pledges to finish DK before he finishes her.
Vasudha engages a hitman to kill DK. Disha decides to meet a lady concerning Vasudha's case, as she wants to find out everything before Satya.
DK and Ali are standing together. The hitman shoots at DK, the bullet hits his hand. Ali is shocked and supports Dk.

Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 2, 2006

DK meets with an accident. Disha happens to see him on her way to someplace and calls up Sathya for his help. They get to know that Vasudha is behind the accident. Disha and DK both plan to destroy her. Much to their consternation, Vasudha manages to go unscathed and also takes over Kanaka.
*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 3, 2006
Full update by Vidya0906

Disha and Satya meet Mrs. Desai, the nurse who had delivered Disha.  She is (Sulabha Deshpande a good TV and film actress).  She asks them why did they call her here.  Disha tells we need some information regarding a lady, whose child you had delivered years ago.  Mrs. Desai says how is it possible?  I deliver so many babies, how can I remember, but still I will try.  Disha asks do you remember a lady called Vasudha?  I will show you her photo.  Desai is shocked.  She says of course I remember her, because she had married my brother Deva (so that makes Ms. Desai Dish's aunty).  Dish is stunned.  Ms. Desai tells my brother was in love with her.  So Disha asks was Vasudha also in love with Deva.  She tells, yes both were in love with each and even got married without informing anyone.  In the beginning everything was hunky-dory.  But later on, she started showing her true colors.  She became pregnant and wanted to abort the baby but Deva was dead against it.  He pleaded with her not to do so, but she was adamant in her stand.  She did not want the baby, saying that pregnancy and delivery would spoil her figure, etc., etc.

They are showing Gargi coming to meet Vasudha.  She is trying to be friendly to her and tells her DK is all out to ruin you.  In fact it was DK who has set the police on you.  Vasudha tells yeah, I know it, so why are you telling me all this?  Gargi says what's wrong Vasudha, we used to be so friendly before, and there were no secrets between us.  Don't you remember it was I who had helped you to be free of your husband and your unwanted child?  I helped you get the divorce from your husband, (now before you all jump to conclusions, Gargi doesn't know Deva is Vasudha's hubby).  She tells, of course I have not seen who your husband was, but still I helped you get freedom.  Vasudha is angry and is thinking of the past.

Mrs. Desai is saying, one day I met Deva in my hospital.  Vasudha was admitted there as she was getting pains.  Deva requested me to save his child.  I did the delivery and gave the baby to Deva.  Vasudha was informed that she had given birth to a stillborn baby.  Soon after their divorce took place and Deva and his baby left the city and I have not seen him ever since and she cries.  Disha is feeling sad.  Satya asks Mrs. Desai, while Vasudha was in the hospital, did she have any visitors?  She tells yes, one lady (Gargi) used to come quite often and both used to laugh and talk a lot.

Here they show Vasudha thinking of the same scene.  She is getting angry with Gargi and starts shouting at her.  She tells her, I have had enough of you, I don't want your jhoot-moot ka dosti just get lost from here.  Gargi is shown huffing away from there.

Disha thanks Mrs. Desai for her info and touches her feet.  She is surprised and tells her what are you doing beti?  She tells nothing just taking your blessings and please can I call you Bua (aunty)?  Ms. Desai is overwhelmed and they both hug each other.  Later Satya goes to say something to Disha but she goes from there to the washroom.  She is feeling very sad and depressed on learning everything about Vasudha's nature.  She sits near the basin and starts crying thinking of whatever her aunty had just told.  Her words keep reverberating around her.  Then suddenly she gets up and goes from there.

The doors of Vasudha's house are pushed open and Disha enters.  Vas is surprised and shocked on seeing her there.  A guard comes running behind Disha and tells Vas that he tried to stop her.  Vas tells him it is okay, you go.  She then looks at Disha and asks her why have you come here?  Disha gives her a hard stare and then asks her what relationship did you have with Deva?  Vas is like huh?

Monday:  Satya is entering his room and says hi mom, hi dad etc. etc.  Most probably he is talking to their photos.

*Guli* thumbnail

Febuary 6, 2006

By: Vidya0906

Disha is asking Vasudha what relationship she has with Deva.  Vas says who Deva?  I don't know of any Deva and how dare you question me?  Disha tells her tell me or I will expose you in the media.  She tells ok you don't know Deva, but how could you try to take the life of an innocent.  You could never be a good wife nor a good mother.  You are an incarnate of evil and only evil.  Vas is stunned, but quickly recovers and says I am not scared of your threats, you do whatever you want, but the day you say anything about me, you just wait and see what I am going to do to you.  Disha says I am not scared as I have a very loving family and I have full trust in my husband, my mom and my sis and if you even try to harm them in any way, then you will just not know what has struck you.  So saying she makes a grand exit from there.  Vas angrily stares at her back.

Suhas, Suki and Jharna (PK's wife) are chatting happily.  Disha comes there and sits with them.  Suhas tells Disha I have prepared your favorite sevian today.  They all are talking but Disha's mind is around Vasudha.  She is thinking how can she be my mother, such a wicked woman who is full of evil and selfishness.  What Suhas is saying does not register with Disha.  She is in her thoughts only.  Suhas says Disha what's wrong.  You look worried.  What is the matter?  She tells nothing aai, was just thinking.  Suhas says I will bring the sevian but Suki says you sit taai, I will bring it and goes inside.  Suhas tells Jharna, Disha was her father's pet, and Dish thinks my true parents are aai and baba and I have got all the love that I need from them, I must never forget that.  Suki brings the kheer and all eat it with relish.

DK at home, is on the phone with Ali.  He is discussing the arrangements about flicking the diamonds from the National Museum, which they are going to do in a couple of days.  After ending his conversation, he thinks, very soon I will be a rich man.  Disha I am doing all this for you.  I want you and our child to be very very happy and not want for anything.  I love you so much Disha and blah, blah, blah.  When he turns back Dish is there with a serious face.  DK is worried that she has heard everything, but like always, she only hears the last part and her mind is also full of thoughts of Vas, so she is very emotional and they both have a tender moment.  DK says don't worry everything will be right soon and pats her.

Gargi has come to the hospital where Mrs. Desai is working.  She is searching for some person who is her informer.  That fellow is hiding from her as he has not done some work, which she has given him to do.  She spots him and fires him like anything.  She tells I am not giving you money for free, I want results also, (well what she is up to now, only she knows).  Mrs. Desai also sees her from far.  Just then Disha comes there and Desai tells her that woman who used to visit Vasudha while she was here is present in the hospital just now.  Disha asks where she is and goes in search of her, but as expected

Gargi has gone from there.

Here Vasudha comes to Gargi's house and Vedant is there.  She warns him saying that Gargi is trying to come back in her life again and she will not allow it.  So please tell her to not come in my path.  Ved just looks at her blankly like as if he doesn't understand what is going on.

Ali and DK are at someplace and Vas also comes there.  DK is angry on seeing her and asks her why have you come here?  She says I have not come for any family visit with you.  I have just come to warn you, that if you cannot stop Disha from raking up my past life, I am going to tell her everything about your illegal work.  She thinks you to be an honest and a principled man, but if she comes to know that you are a man without any scruples, just imagine what will happen.  Your bubble will be burst.  DK laughs and says tum mere kuch bhi bigaad nahin sakti, main tumhare dhamkiyon se darne waala nahin hoon.  Vas says whatever, but you just tell that wife of yours.

Disha is waiting for DK to come home.  She is restless.  When DK comes he sees her sitting worriedly on the couch.  He asks her what has happened, why are you so pensive today?  Disha goes near him and says nothing.  He then touches her face and tells her please don't take too much tension.  Why cant you just drop Vasudha's case.  You don't know women like her and Gargi are very dangerous.  They don't think twice before killing anybody and I am very worried for you, (hypocrite hain, apna pol khul jaayega, yeh darr hai DK ko).  Disha says I know to take care of myself and our baby, you don't worry DK.  She then tells I will go inside and change.  Just then Satya's phone comes.  He asks for Disha and DK tells she is busy now, did you have any message for her.  He tells him that please tell her the invitation has come.  He asks what invitation?  Satya tells the invitation to go to the National Museum where there is a function and Disha has also been invited.  DK is shocked, (maybe he had made some plans to blast the place, let's see).

*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 7, 2006

DK is worried about the invitation sent to Disha. She asks him whose call was it? He says it was a wrong number. They then talk about everyday things then DK says so what have you decided about the Vasudha thing? She says what is there to decide, I will get on with my work and will not stop till I unmask her completely in front of the media. DK flares up but why are you behaving so stubbornly, can't you see she is such a dangerous woman, please listen to me and stop all this. Disha says but DK you had said that I can do this one assignment, then why are you putting this spanner in the works now. He tells I am only worried about you and our baby. She says don't worry DK I will be fine and I will not put our baby to any risk. DK is still trying to dissuade her about the whole thing. He is trying a new tack by telling her Vas and Gargi are two of a kind, you know their nature they are capable of doing anything, etc., etc. When DK says their names together, it strikes Disha that the lady who used to visit Vas in the hospital must've been Gargoyle. She is very happy and thinks Gargi might give me some more information on Vasudha, (aur kitna info chaiye is ladki ko, aakhir what she is going to do with all this info?). She thanks DK and says I won't be long. DK is like what happened to this one suddenly and stares after her blankly.

Satya is in his office and he is talking to Disha's photo, (the other day with whom he was talking pata nahin chala). He is saying I love you Disha but you are just not understanding me and he keeps making such bak bak. His dad comes there and has heard it all. He tries to convince Satya that what you are feeling is not right. She is a married woman who is very much in love with her husband. She is even ready to leave her career for his sake. Why can't you accept that fact and give up on her. Satya says it is impossible Dad for me to forget her.

Disha is entering her office and she is surprised to see her office is decorated with red roses all over. There are bouquets and flowers in diff arrangements. There is also a big card asking for her forgiveness. She thinks this surely must be the work of Satya and is reading the card and smiling and Satya is looking at her smiling innocently. He asks am I forgiven? She says okay Satya but why did you have to do all this? A simple sorry would have been enough. She then tells I came to know the friend who Vasudha was close to. She is Gargi Sehgal and I am going to meet her now. He tells even I will come with you, she says no I want to do this alone. He feels bad and says but Disha both of us are working on this assignment, she says yes I know but this time I want to go alone, it is personal.

Vasudha is talking with somebody on the phone. She is asking if all the invitations have been sent and if Disha has also been sent an invitation. The person says yes and Vas is very happy. She thinks ab aayega mazaa. Now just let us see what will DK babu do on that day, when he will see Disha there and how will he face her. She thinks of revenge and says you should have thought twice before you took panga with me DK, now just see what I am going to do.

Gargi is getting ready to go somewhere and is about to sit in her car, when Disha comes there and stops her. She tells I have to ask you certain questions regarding Vasudha's past. Gargi what questions? She asks who was Vasudha's husband? And her child, have you seen her child? Gargi says but why are you asking all this. What interest do you have in Vasudha? Disha tells I want to expose all her bad deeds that is why I am asking all this. Gargi says yes, I will tell you all I know about her. She says, I have never seen him, but he was not some big wig or so, some poor man. Vas was not happy with him. And she even didn't want the child that she was carrying. Gargi is saying, the day she delivered her husband took the baby and went away from her life. One night there was a big party in celebration of her freedom. I too had gone for that party. Disha asks didn't she ever try to search for her hubby and her child. Gargs says no. The fate of that poor baby, it was unwanted even before it came into this world. Disha is like just going to cry but she controls herself. She says thanks choti ma for all that you have told me and goes away. Gargi is thinking something is there, why is this girl asking about Vas's child with so much interest?

Disha is walking on a lonely beach. The song "chalte chalte mere jeevan mein, yeh kaisa mod aaya" is being played. Gargoyle's words and Mrs. Desai's words are going round and round in her head. Chalte chalte she reaches her office ka bldg and sits on the steps of it outside. Here Satya is looking for her. He is worried that she has still not come. He comes outside and sees her sitting. He sits near her and asks her so what happened did you get your interview. She says yes I met her. She is with a glum face and this fellow is saying, so you are happy now that you got what you wanted (can't he see her sad face, how can she be happy, mad fellow.) he then asks her so did you see the invitation? She asks what invitation? He says yest I called you home but DK said you were busy and I asked him to tell you about the invitation to the National Museum anniversary celebrations. Disha remembers DK telling her that the call was a wrong number. She is like why did DK do like that.

DK is thinking I must stop Disha from going to the NM celebrations at any cost. I can see Vasudha's plot in this whole thing. She wants to expose my deeds in front of Disha. Is aurat ka kuch toh karna hoga!!!!!! (all planning revenge big time)

*Guli* thumbnail
January 8, 2006

****PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY COMMENTS HERE!*****

Gargi and Ved are at their home chatting.  She is telling him about Disha's true identity and he is also shocked to know that she is Vas's daughter.  She is also telling that we must make use of this info, which will help us to convince DK to come to our side and also create a rift between the 2Ds.  He is telling how is this possible?  Why will DK want to join hands with us after all that we have done with him.  She says you leave that to me, I will do it.

Disha is in for a surprise.  DK has prepared a room for the baby and had decorated it with full of toys and other baby stuff.  Dish is very happy on seeing it.  She is looking happily at DK and saying you did all this.  He says I only want you to be happy that's all.  She goes into his arms and they both hug each other.

Ali and DK are discussing about the black diamond.  They are having one fake diamond with them and their plan is to replace this with the real one at the museum.  DK is telling nothing should go wrong with our plans.  Ali is telling Disha bhabhi has also been invited to this function.  Why is she so interested in all this?  DK tells she is so caught up with this project of hers, what is it called some Naqaab or something.  She wants to expose Vasudha.  Ali is telling you better do something so that she does not come there.  DK is lost in thoughts.

A shooting is going on.  Disha is in the middle giving a speech and all are listening to it.  She is telling this project of ours, which is called Benaquaab (the unmasking) is reaching its final stages.  I have collected enough proofs against Vas and tomm at the NM she and her black deeds will be exposed, and etc., etc.  Satya is looking at her fully engrossed.  He then says cut it and starts clapping.  He says you are wonderful Disha; you will be a big hit at the anniversary celebrations.  He says you are coming na tomm.  Disha says well I am not so sure.  He says if you come I will be very happy and then she agrees.

Gargi has come to Vasudha's place.  On seeing her Vas gets angry and asks her why have you come here.  How many times I have to tell you stay away from me.  Gargi says you must be knowing that Disha is behind you and is collecting evidence of your past misdeeds and she is succeeding.  Vas tells what is there to know about me, only the fact that I had been married to Deva, a poor man.  What other secrets are there about me she is going to unfold.  Then she remembers about her baby and gets all the more angry.  She shouts at Gargi to just get away from there.

DK is thinking how to stop Disha from going to the party, when Vasudha's phone comes.  She again threatens him and says tell your wife to stop interfering in my life, or else I am going to tell her that you are doing illegal business and cuts the phone.  He is angry.  Just then Disha comes there and tells him that tomm she will be going to the anniversary celebrations at the NM.  He flares up like anything and shouts just what is this.  I have been telling you not to go there and you are stubbornly insisting on that only.  Disha is shocked by his outburst and DK realizes his mistake for shouting and tells her I am sorry Disha but I just cannot control myself when it comes to your safety.  Vasudha makes threatening calls to me and says that I should stop you from interfering in her life.  He also says of course I am not scared by her threats but I am worried for yours and our baby's wellbeing.  Disha is moved and she tells okay.  If it worries you so much then I will not go.  He takes her in his arms and they both hug.  He is thinking, Disha I want you to be happy always, once this black diamond thing gets over then I will put everything in the right perspective.  She is thinking, once I finish exposing Vas, then I will present you with Kanaka.  This way both are lost in their thoughts of making each other happy.

The next day, Disha calls Satya and tells him I cannot come, you manage without me and keeps the phone.  He just stares at the phone.  She leaves DK to the door and then comes inside.  Just then the bell rings again.  When she opens the door, it is Gargi.  Gargi asks her you are not going today?  When all the excitement is going on there, how can you stay away?  Today something big is going to happen at the NM and it involves Vasudha, don't you want to cover it?  Disha's curiosity is triggered and she makes headway to the NM.

DK, Ali, and another fellow are looking at the black diamond in a glass case.  DK is telling them until you people see my sign, don't do anything, only after I give the signal, carry on with our plan.  Satya is watching all this from far and he dials Disha's number.  He tells her come here soon, you won't believe who is there here.  She tells I am behind you and he turns back and she has already come.  Ali is looking on all sides and is stunned on watching Disha there.  He tells DK, Disha bhabhi has come here.  DK gets a shock on seeing her.

*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 9, 2006
BY: Vidya0906

Disha is asking DK, how come you are here at this place. You never told me you are coming here. DK is in an angry mood and saying leave about me but I had specifically requested you not to come here but still you did not heed to my request. You have changed Disha, you do not care for my feelings. I know why you have come here. Your priorities have changed. There are new people in your life now and just then that dud Satya makes an appearance nearby. DK tells I know tum yahaan kiske kahne pe aayi ho. Disha is getting worried by all these accusations and she is telling please DK don't start all this again. You are misunderstanding me. Satya comes near them and greets both of them. DK does not even look at him and goes away from there. Satya asks her what is the matter, why is Mr. Sehgal looking so angry? She does not say anything but just makes some small talk and also moves away from there. They are showing for a long time the hide-and-seek played by DK and Disha. Whenever Disha is looking at him he turns his face away. She is feeling more distressed and Satya is watching all this. In the end, Disha cannot take it anymore and she goes and confronts DK.

She tells him, ok I made a big mistake by coming here. If I had known you will be so upset, I would never have set foot here, but please don't be angry with me and please don't ignore me. DK melts on listening to her pleadings and says no Disha I am not angry with you, it is just that I am worried about you (he is more worried uska pol khul jaayega). Disha tells but you know that I have not just come here, but I have come here for a purpose. You know how much I want to expose Vasudha and today I heard that something eventful is going to take place here, so I came. DK thinks to himself I must warn Ali not to carry on with our plan, he then looks at Disha and tells her it is okay dear. Come lets see this place together and they both look at all the things kept there.

DK goes near Ali and that other chap and tells them both, we have to drop the plan of exchanging the diamonds. We cannot do it today, let's do it some other day. Ali says but that is not possible. DK flares up and says I don't want any hungama when Disha is there over here. Ali says but why has Disha bhaabhi come here today. DK gets angry and tells him khabardaar agar Disha ke naam apni zubaan pe laaye toh. He tells I am telling you so just do as I say, nothing doing today. Ali says it is too late now. We cannot delay any further. Mr. Kumar has given a huge amount of money for the diamond and he will not wait any longer and he will ruin all of us, if we don't deliver the diamond today. DK shouts at him to mind his language and then thinks to himself, if the diamond is flicked today then my life will be ruined, my home will breakup, etc., etc.

Disha is talking to a couple of men. They are praising her journalistic qualities when a couple of press people come there and starts to interview her. They are asking her how come an ordinary housewife has risen to this status of a star journalist. Satya is standing nearby, he is thinking may be Disha is going to mention him now, but our Disha tells my source of inspiration is and she takes them to where DK is standing. She tells he is my source of inspiration. This is my husband Mr. DK Sehgal. Satya's face falls. The journos are asking DK if he is not bothered by Disha's working, he says at first I was a little against it, but when I saw her abilities I encouraged her. He is praising Disha to the skies and Disha is praising him. Gargi is watching and thinking yahaan toh love story full swing mein chal raha hai and she is also watching Satya's sad expression. She is thinking, oi hoi yahaan toh Devdas khade hain, chalo kuch masti karein and goes near him. She calls out Shahrukhji, Shahrukhji and Satya looks here and there. She tells I am calling you only and he says my name is Satyajit Malik. She tells okay whatever and then asks him so you are working under Disha. He tells not under Disha but along with Disha, and this way she keeps pulling his leg. He literally runs away from there. Gargi is thinking where is this Vasudha?

Ali and his ally are standing near the fuse boxes. They are making sign language and Satya is seeing them. He makes a move to go near them. DK and Disha are still standing together near the glass case in which the diamond is there, when the light suddenly goes off. DK is worried and he tells Disha to go from there. Disha is about to leave the place when Vasudha makes an appearance. On coming face to face both stare at one another for long. Gargi who was roaming about with a bored expression suddenly comes to life on seeing these two aamne-saamne. She is telling now the real fun will start.

Vas is telling Disha why are you leaving so soon. Don't you want to see your husband being unmasked today. Don't you want to know what business your husband is doing? Tumhe bahut shauk tha na mujhe benaqaab karne ki, today I will teach you what is meant by exposing, you just wait. Gargi is just enjoying all this. She is saying now it will be fun to watch the real Mahabharat between ma, beti, aur daamad. Disha is watching blankly at Vas.
*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 10, 2006

Disha and Vasudha are continuing with their chat. Vas is taunting Disha don' you dare to challenge me, you don' know Vasudha kis aafat ka naam hain. Disha also says the same thing and their "tu tu main main" keeps continuing. In the end Vas says but you just wait, the first attack will be from my side. Disha's face becomes sad and she thinks to herself, "that is what you have been doing until now. I was not even born and you had decided to not bring me into this world. You made baba a sad man. Now I have become immune to all your attacks."   She then tries to leave from there, when Vas stops her again, I am telling you again don't go from here. Disha tells I dont want your manhoos saaya to fall on my unborn child.   Vas gets angry and Disha also says what do you know what it is to be a mother and Vas cuts her short saying enough of your lecturing and exactly at that time the light which had gone comes.

Vas moves from there and she makes an announcement. She tells them, so all of you have come here to see the famous Black Diamond, which in India is also known as Shivji's third eye. But I regret to tell you all that what you all are seeing here is not the real one but a fake. The real one has already been stolen and I also know who has done it and I will reveal that person's name to you all. All are like stunned on hearing this. DK looks at Ali angrily and Ali shakes his head as if to say he has not done it. Ali in turn looks at Ismail (their accomplice) and he also indicates that he has not done it. They are all surprised as to who can it be? Gargi also is naughtily wondering kaun hain yeh chuppa rustom?

Vas is saying, I will call the experts and ask them to check if the diamond here is real or not. If it is real, then somebody must be having the fake one, which they had intended to replace with teh real one. And if it is fake, then the real one will be with that person. So in either case, the culprit will be found here, and I intend to do just that. The museum authority asks her how do you know that the diamond here is not a real one and that it might be stolen. She tells today I received info from my close aides saying some hera-pheri is going to take place here. The chap says okay we will come to know soon and he makes a call to somebody and tells him to come as soon as possible.   Disha is bored with all this and tries to get away from there, but the security stops her and tells sorry madam, you cannot go now, only after the search is done can you go. She comes and stands near DK. She asks him, what do you think about all this. Do you think she is telling the truth? He tells you know how this woman is, sab dramebaazi hai. But we all are stuck here. Now until everybody is not searched we cannot go from here.

The diamond tester comes there and he makes a big procedure of checking it, he then tells this is a fake diamond. All are stunned. DK is shocked, so is Ali. Vasudha tells I knew this would happen. I will tell you people now who that person is who stole the diamond. At one time he used to be a king of diamond business. He was aspiring to bring his company to the #1 spot. All are looking at her with a question in their eyes. She tells, what!!! you people have still not realized who it is? It is none other than Dushyant Kumar Sehgal. Disha is shocked and angry. DK just gives a cool smile. Vasudha gives him a wicked smile and tells him now be ready to spend the rest of your days in the prison.

The museum authority tells her you cannot just blame anybody. We will check each and every person in this room. He asks all the women to go to one side and the men on one side. The search continues. All are allowed to go one by one. Disha comes outside and prays to her Bappa, saying I know DK is innocent. Vasudha is doing some saazish against him and I will get him out from this. Gargi is calling Ved and giving him an update about the proceedings in the museum. She tells him nothing exciting happened here. He asks did DK come to know about Disha's relationship with Vas. She tells till now nothing, but wait, I have got another plan, I will put that into action. He wishes her luck and she naughtily thanks him. She looks like a cat that ate all the cream.

The men are being searched one by one. It is DK's turn now and the officer is looking for the diamond. They don't get anything. He tells him to go and as DK is going away, he stops him and tells, excuse me Mr. Sehgal!!!!!!

*Guli* thumbnail
Febuary 13, 2006

The person calls DK back and tells him to give his stick. DK gives it to him and that fellow makes a big show of dismantling the crutch and sees all the way inside. There is nothing there. DK is looking as if bored with the whole thing. When the man could not find anything he gives the stick back. DK is smiling and tells him, during my college days, there was a super hit Hindi film, which had this same scene, where the hero who has stick with him (maybe that hero also was langda), also is searched in the same way. Zamaana aage nikhal gaya hai, this stunt is old-fashioned now and he gives a snicker and goes from there.

Disha is waiting outside for DK. Gargi comes to her and tells what happened bahu? Why hasn't Sunny come outside still? Do you think they have found the diamond on him. Disha tells no, DK would never stoop so low as to steal a diamond. Gargi also says, yeah yeah I agree with you, my Sunny would never do it. Just then Gargi sees Vasudha and excuses herself from there. Vas comes near Disha and tells her why are you still waiting here. Go and arrange for DK's bail. He must've been arrested by now. Disha shuts her up and tells her to mind her lang and not to utter one word against DK. Vas laughs, badi aayi apni pati ki tarafdaari karnewaali. Do you even know what work he does? Disha says I have full trust in my husband. Then Vas mentions something about Disha's baby and she gets angry and tells her not to even mention about her baby. She tells "main un mothers mein se nahin hoon, jo apne bache ko kok mein hi maar daalne ki koshish karte hai". Vas is like shocked. She looks at her wondering how did she come to know about this? Disha asks her, so you are shocked right. You just wait and watch what I am going to do. Just then DK is coming towards them and Vas gets another jhatka. Disha is all smiles and DK is asking her what are you doing here talking with this woman, don't you have anything better to do. Disha hugs him and is so happy. DK is looking at Vas over Disha's head and is giving her a taunting smile. He then tells Disha come lets go from here. Gargi is playing the peeping tom and is enjoying the nazaara.

Vas is heading towards Gargi and she is thinking now why is this woman coming here. Vas tells so why have you come here. What interest is it for you? Gargi has no words. She then tells but now very soon Kanaka will be taken from you by DK. Vas says how is it possible. He does not have the diamond. See how Ali and Ismail are so restless over there, and she points out to the two who are standing nearby, with Ali banging the car and Ismail cursing something. Ali is telling now boss won't leave me that Mr. Kumar will be back of us. Vas tells they too are wondering who has taken the diamond. Gargi twists her face.

DK is talking to Ali and Ismail. They both are in a foul mood. He tells them cheer up boys. Why are you all so depressed? Ali tells, now boss will be very angry with me. DK says cheer up and then he dismantles his stick once again but there was one secret chamber in it at the end of it, which the security had missed out. He twists the end of the stick and inside that the diamond is there. Ali is overjoyed on seeing it and thanks DK profusely. Satya is watching this standing behind a bush.

DK and Disha are walking together in their lawns. DK is thinking I will soon give up my illegal deeds once Kanaka comes to my hands. After that I will not do any wrong. Here Disha is telling him, I am so happy today. Very soon Kanaka will be ours, as I am going to bring Vasudha's asli chehra in front of the public. Then we will gain whatever was ours by rightful means. I am so happy DK that you have not resorted to any unlawful means to get back Kanaka. DK looks guilty and tells her to stop that topic and talk of good things, like their future. Disha looks coyly at him when the phone rings. It is of course the interfering Satya. DK gets angry when he realizes it his call. He tells her what type of fellow is this. Has he no sense of time or such. Just any time he will call you. Disha feels uncomfortable and tells him it might be something imp and talks to him. DK goes away from there. She tells Satya, what is it. Don't you realize, other than work I have a personal life also. Couldn't you wait till morning? He tells this is more urgent. She tells whatever, but henceforth if you have to call me, please chek the time and then call and then cuts the phone. Satya is bugged and is thinking how do I convince her that her husband is up to no good. I will gather enough proof against him and then go to her.

He is thinking who is going to help me get proof against DK, when he remembers his father. He thinks yeah, pa will surely help me in this. He calls him, but he is not answering the phone. The phone is being shown blinking, but it is not being picked up. Ali is talking to a man and is praising DK and his expertise in flicking the diamond without anyone suspecting him and also to escape from the scrutiny unscathed. This man, (they have not shown his face till now, only his shoes are being shown and his hand holding the diamond) says this DK is bahut kaam ka cheez, never let him get away from us. The phone is still blinking. Ali says no boss; I will never let him go. Then they show Mr. Malik.

*Guli* thumbnail

Febuary 14, 2005

By:Vidya0906

Malik is talking with Ali and he is getting angrier by the minute coz Ali is telling that DK has already told him that this will be his last job with them.  Malik is refusing to accept it and finally shouts out loud that he will never let go of DK, (DK will be in deep trouble now).  He tells by hook or by crook, we must not allow DK to leave us.  Meanwhile Satya is trying to get in touch with Malik but leaves, as he is not answering his phone.  Satya comes to his pa' office and he hears Malik's words, but Malik manages the situation.

Here Disha convinces DK that she fired Satya and told him to be in his limits.  DK is still angry.

Satya suspects something fishy and thinks he saw a shadow behind the curtain.  Actually Ali is hiding in another room connected to Malik's office.  Malik is tensed but he asks Satya, what is it?  Did you have any work with me?  Satya says I wanted to ask you regarding DK.  Malik tells we will talk about it on our way home.  He tells him you go get the car, I will come.  After Satya goes from there, Malik indicates to Ali to go from there and gives him a thumbs up sign.

Gargi decides that she has to concentrate on DK.  Here Vasudha recalls Disha's words regarding "Main un maaon mein se nahin hoon jo apne bachhe ko kok mein hi maarne ki koshish kare".  She is wondering how did Disha know about this fact.  Who could've told her?  What more does she know about me?  I have to find out and the only person who will know about this is Gargi.  She calls her but Gargi on seeing that it is Vasudha calling mischievously avoids her call.  She is thinking let her keep calling, I know what she wants now.  Let her burn with curiosity, it will be fun.  Vas is getting angry and is cursing Gargi.

The scene and mood is romantic.  DK and Disha are strolling in the park.  Valentine's Day celebrations are going on.  Both are behaving very lovey-dovey.  DK is thinking I must forever keep my Disha in a happy state of mind.  She should not be sad for even a moment.  He then tells her you wait and he goes and gets an ice cream.  She is happy on seeing it and reacts as if she has got a treasure.  He tells her you are looking so beautiful today and she flashes her 1000 watts smile.  She also has bought a gift for him.  He unwraps it and there are two cute little teddies with a heart in their hands and kissing each other.  He smiles and then hugs her.  Disha is thinking I must tell DK now about Vasudha.

Just then Satya and Malik come to that same place.  Satya is telling Malik that he heard DK and Ali talking about the diamond and Ali saying to DK that he is a genius.  He says he is sure DK is involved in the black diamond robbery.  Malik is tensed as Satya asks if he should tell Disha about DK's true identity?  Malik shows Satya about how happy Disha is with DK and so he should not tell her anything.  But Satya doesn't listen.  Just then DK realizes that he forgot his mobile in the car and goes to get it.  Satya goes to Disha.  Disha on seeing him is so scared, she tells him to go away but just then DK is back and is shocked to see Satya.