Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shilps AHEMM ElaborateeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
kinza123321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think such guys exist in real, and as i read someone along the thread that whoever man you find and fall in love with, will ultiamtely becoem your ASR (cant get more true-er:P than that).
But thats also my biggest fear what if i find a guy (or my parents find me a guy) who is average and you know you cant keep rejecting in hoping to find someeon ASR youll have to accept at one point and if i do ad get married to him.

phir Whats gonna happen to my showws?

LOL I mean m going to very depressed if i watch shows such as IPKKND and not be able to think "i cant wait for an ASR liek guy to come into my life" because i woudl know thats not gonna happen as m already married:\  and what if my husband doesnt live up to my mark phir toh mey har episode par rohgi (cry) LOL Anyway hope that doesnt happen but one of the draw backs of watching indian soaps

Originally posted by: fruark

this is 5 yrs ago... this special man and i were in my room @ my house, pretty much engaged to be married.  my family was downstairs... while the 2 of us in my room.

he was abroad and had just came back and he came to visit me .. he gave me a couple of gifts and then a book... since i loved reading... 
it was some time since i had seen him and mind you i was just 23 and shy...
i pretended as if i was cool and was not affected... he came and sat next to me casually asking me abt the book... somehow i couldnt see him in the eye... i know i sound stupid. 
but then cant remember exactly what he said, something to the tune of look at me or something...
just couldnt do that and i brought the book which i was busy browsing to cover my face...  and said could you switch of the light. i only meant to say that so he couldnt see my blushing face. but then he was like WTH...
even after 5 yrs he teases me saying i asked him to switch off the light to get naughty... but trust me i was not.

now when i look back i feel stupid... cos what i did was verymuch unlike me...
but then love does strange things to u.

lol... you were shy so it's understandable that you couldn't stare him in the eye... πŸ˜†
@ turn the light of situation 🀣
awww that's cute, thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

oh i have had such experiences, and i doo have a crush! :$

we need more details πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kinza123321

I dont think such guys exist in real, and as i read someone along the thread that whoever man you find and fall in love with, will ultiamtely becoem your ASR (cant get more true-er:P than that).

But thats also my biggest fear what if i find a guy (or my parents find me a guy) who is average and you know you cant keep rejecting in hoping to find someeon ASR youll have to accept at one point and if i do ad get married to him.

phir Whats gonna happen to my showws?

LOL I mean m going to very depressed if i watch shows such as IPKKND and not be able to think "i cant wait for an ASR liek guy to come into my life" because i woudl know thats not gonna happen as m already married:\  and what if my husband doesnt live up to my mark phir toh mey har episode par rohgi (cry) LOL Anyway hope that doesnt happen but one of the draw backs of watching indian soaps

lol... yes indian television is to blame for our high expectations as it's very unlikely that you'll find the perfect male hero ... i.e people like Arnav πŸ˜†

but you know what as long as you find some one who cares for you and loves you for you are... that's all that counts...

finding them is the hard part πŸ˜†
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

we need more details πŸ˜†

behoodi 🀣 chal i'll tell. he is indian [punjabi] buff, muscular types :$ goes to my uni. good sense of fashion πŸ˜† plays basketball, tall hmmm :S aur kya? what else? πŸ˜†
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Shilps AHEMM ElaborateeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

CHAADI WALE YAAR! <3 see my post above, 😳 i describedd

Originally posted by: Ruby-Ruby

HI!! 😊 I usually don't write much in forums but I couldn't help today and I can sort of relate to this post. I sort of have a feeling that I walked past that guy... I don't know, but maybe. I've known this boy since infant school (since we were 4 I think), and I never actualy knew him knew him - I just knew him as I knew everybody (if you get what I mean??? πŸ˜•). We were always in the same classes and we had mutual friends as well but we never spoke to each other. This happened in the last year of senior school (16 years old), there was a bunch of us that grouped up together in our English class for a discussion. As usual we all started talking about this and that and nothing to do with the English subject! He started talking about his 'type of girl' and most of what he was saying related to me - or someone like me. He was saying how he was looking for a girl, who has black hair (check), brown eyes (check), easygoing (check), adventurous (check)... and lots of other stuff. As he kept talking he looked at me every now and then. Me being me - just to divert his gaze from me I was naming all sorts of people and everyone was laughing. He was like: "I don't mind how she looks, how she is etc but I'm looking for someone that fits these criterias", and he just kept staring at me. I just stared at him and didn't say anything because I was the type of girl who didn't know what love or whatever that feeling is called - crush or something was. To top it all off: he is English and I am from a typically traditional Asian family, where loving someone before marriage was all tauba tauba😲, let alone liking an English guy - which is shame shame and chee chee in my family!! I never thought much of it back then because I was out to prove a point to my family, that I can go through my education without distractions aka boys! This happened about 5/6 years ago. I stalked him on facebook to see what he was upto and added him as a friend and he accepted. But I couldn't muster up the courage to actually say hi to him πŸ˜”! I keep thinking to myself: "What if?"

But it's okay. I've still got long till marriage - not in a rush! I'll just wait for someone special to sweep me off my feet πŸ˜ƒ!! ... That is if my mother agrees to a love marriage. But my family (sisters and brother-in-laws), they're  hoping that I have a love marriage. So now I'm very confused!!πŸ˜•

Sorry if my post was too long but I thought I could share it here as I've never told anybody about this. 😊

P.S. You're the person that wrote those ffs on Arnav and Khushi right? I've never been that hooked to ffs as I have been while reading yours. xx

well thank you so much for taking out the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

you know i can actually relate to your situation...

i remember getting asked out by this black guy once, and i sorta had a slight crush on him too... but i had to let him down... because i knew that my family wouldn't accept a non muslim guy... and i don't believe in dating for fun which is something that many people from my peer group indulged in at that time πŸ˜†

even i'm waiting for that someone special... but i wouldn't how to react when that does happen πŸ˜† i'd probably be all shy and awkward πŸ˜†

and thank you for your kinds words regarding my FFs...

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

behoodi 🀣 chal i'll tell. he is indian [punjabi] buff, muscular types :$ goes to my uni. good sense of fashion πŸ˜† plays basketball, tall hmmm :S aur kya? what else? πŸ˜†

well do you admire him from a distance or have you guys spoken πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually such things do happen in real, and I know 2 people who are like Arnav and Khushi that it seems like the characters were based on them and then tweaked and perfected for the small screen.

These 2 people come from different backgrounds, kinda like Arhi but instead of different status they are of different cultural and religious backgrounds. In the beginning the guy was really annoyed of the girl, he hated her but for some reason felt slightly attracted to her but did not realize it. He slowly started getting used to her and her silliness touched his heart without realizing it. The girl would always annoy the guy and was the only person who was not scared of him.

The guy like Arnav is serious, and very intense. His intensity shows through his eyes. His stare is piercing. He continuously puts the girl down, is mean to her even though he loves her a lot. He is unromantic but when he is romantic he goes out of his way for the girl. He is not religious at all and does not feel the need to ask God for anything.  The girl rarely cries but when she does he hates seeing tears in her eyes although he usually is the reason for her tears to begin with. He always knows when the girl is about to call him that he looks at his phone thinking that she is going to call now and then the phone rings.  He looks after her when she is sick. He can never put his feelings into words but his eyes give his feelings away. He is very realistic and thinks the girl should be realistic. If she doesn't talk to him then he feels something is not right and misses her even though he gets annoyed normally when she is always talking.

The girl like Khushi is simple, loves her family, stays happy no matter what happens, is always excited, optimistic about everything, and lives in a dreamworld. The little things in life make her happy (think about how happy Khushi got when she saw the coins that's exactly how she behaves when something like that happens) and a small compliment or nice gesture from the guy makes her whole day. If she gets laughed at for doing something silly unknowingly then she just laughs with everyone else and takes it in stride. The girl loves to eat and when upset she binges on food. She is also religious and anything she needs she asks from God just like Khushi. She is always jumping around, and doing silly things unknowingly that the guy gets annoyed of and yells at her but secretly he finds it cute. She always stands up to him and fights for her rights. She looks after his health and no matter how mean he can be she stands by him because she knows he is a softie on the inside. The difference is that she did not believe in love initially because she wanted a fairy tale romance and thought that it was impossible in the real world but when it happened it happened with the least expected person in a way that was different from her imagination.

Sorry about the long post guys, I bet it was really boring but anyways my point is that these things can happen in real life so always be positive. There is so much that life has to offer and so much that we have to give to others. If you are waiting for someone to come along and sweep you off your feet then stop waiting because these things happen when we least expect them and that's when they are the most magical. Cheers~!