luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it shows the sam...

kastur giving jewelry to mohan and then giving jewelry to saroj...

next is saroj checks the jewelry  and says" yaha pe toh woh gehene nahi hai jo kastur ne pehna we pe pehena tha" and mohan hears that...
then mohan soughts on Kastur 4 giving the jewelry to maa says" agar ma ne pucha toh kya...(smth like that sorry i forgot)

it was the precape of thursday only, only saroj part was new...

the the background man says, kaise nivaye gi kastur patni and bahu hone ka farzzz...?????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god
I wonder what Saroj wud do now🤔
How is Kastur gonna handle both Mohan and Saroj?🤔
In short, Mohan and Kastur are in damn trouble🥱
Thanks for sharing!😊
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
not mohan yar...

kastur is in troble, i think she will do smth in order to save mohan from questions and as aresult once again she will fall in saroj's eyes.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but if the truth comes out that mohan took jewelries from kastur then what will happen? indirectly mohan is in trouble too! yeah, i guess thats what gonna happen! lets c anyways!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  Yikes! So Saroj does open and notice the lack of jewellery.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

The promo always seem to be worst then what it looks. I pray Kastur knows what she was doing. Yikes
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think Kastur will try and cover it up the way Mohan told her to, and Mohan might cook up something, some sort of convincing story, to Saroj before before things get completely out of hand. As Rani said, the promo always spices things up and the episode always delivers something rather different...which I kinda like. I mean, so far given the number of serials of a similar vein that we've seen, there is a certain way we've expected things to happen, and so far DP has been fairly successful in presenting the same situations, with a fairly realistic and interesting twist: like the lapsi scenes for instance, or most of Kastur's experiences post-marriage. We're never allowed to forget that Saroj is still in a fragile position in the house, a position that Kastur understands...and how Baapji's rules don't fit into Kastur's own mindset. I just hope they go ahead with this without making it another saas-bahu drama.

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU promo