Oct 21st WU *Gaurav-Vidya Precap!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Short Update:

-Vidya's family welcomes the Jhaakar family, and then go to get ready. Vidya excitedly shows Priya, Devyani, and everyone else around the house, pointing out each and every little thing.[Aww. Vidya is so freaking cute😃]

-Uttara getting ready to follow everyone inside, when Vidya's mom says that she understands how she must be feeling, thinking about back when she was married, especially cause this is a festival for married women. And tells her apologetically that she won't be able to participate in this, so that nothing bad happens. And Uttara is stunned, tears in her eyes and goes inside. [Ha! The woman deserves it! But too bad nothing anyone says will ever affect how she feels about SSP]

-All the women are getting ready and leave, with only Devyani and Vidya left behind. Devyani tells Vidya that if she doesn't want to keep the fast, then she doesn't have to, she'll make up some excuse. Vidya says that she knows she's not being forced, but she wans to keep the fast for her own happiness. She's only had two wishes for herself, that she get married to a good man, and get a really good family and both of those wishes have been fulfilled.  I know Gaurav doesn't love me, but I love him and want his happiness. 😭😭😭 [Poor Vidya, and good for you Devyani! As much as I dislike her for putting Vidya and Gaurav in this situation to begin with, at least she's being nice to Vidya about everything, trying to support her]

-All the men talking, Vidya's dad introduces SSP to other people who keep praising him. Then all the women ask Gaurav when they're going to give the "khush khabri." It's already been a year since they've been married. Devyani comes and says let them enjoy themselves, and Vidya's mom supports that, saying this generation is different from ours. And the tension is diffused. [Oh my god. These old ladies need to mind their own business. If Gaurav and Vidya have kids or don't have them, will it affect their lives in any way? No. So they should just shut up and deal with their own stuff. But go Devyani and Vidya's mom for settling the really awkawrd moment. And poor Vidya in this entire situation😭]

-The women putting mehndi on, and Chinnu eyeing Vidya [o.o]. Aditya sneakily telling how pretty she looks 😆 And Uttara watching everyone enjoying themselves completely.

-Gaurav sees Chinnu and tells him that Vidya is just pretending to be happy, that he can't give her the happiness she wants. And I know a man who can give her the comfort and happiness she needs, and even wants to do so. And Chinnu looks confused.[Oh Gaurav, it's nice to see you realize this. Sigh, let's see what happens in the future. We can only wait and watch.]

-Everyone breaks into song and dance!⭐️

-Aditya sneaks Priya away into the bushes, and they're being all romantic [hehe don't expect me to explain further]. And right then, Vidya walks away from the dancing over to where they are, and watches them sadly before leaving. [🤣 🤣 Who starts undressing each other in the damned bushes?! What the heck were the CVs even thinking!? LOLOL and Vidya, sigh, you're supposed to leave immediately and silently. But poor woman, ohmygod. I feel so bad for her😭]

Precap: Vidya hugging Gaurav, crying as she tells him she loves him but knows he can't love her back, but for one night can't you become mine? And Gaurav is shocked.

Hi Everyone!

Um, I'm only posting this update cause I haven't seen one yet. And I'm sorry to the actual written updater😳

Hope you like the update!

Cheers!

Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina .. I was little drunk last night ..forgot to see the show .. Thanks for the  WU 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU Naina...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Uttara deserve it all...good for her
iram4eva thumbnail
dunno wat to say in regards to adi n priya!😆
but truly feel sorry for vidya-hope gaurav understands where shes coming from.