Fan Fictions

Thread2 Maan Proposes Geet Disposes [Link/T3/152] - Page 79

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
too mushy? I loved it! That was am awesome update! Can't wait to read more!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now now, so i am sure, Geet has not liked the book ๐Ÿ˜‰
hmm well interesting update๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hallo beatiful..

who's this BEATiful Aash?๐Ÿ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Cloud9.

who's this BEATiful Aash?๐Ÿ˜†

its language of somone whos hungry and in lalaland๐Ÿ˜‰
Haw! You are hungry? Khana nahi khaya abhi tak? Tum bhi na aash pagal ho. Khud doc ho par kuch bhi follow nahi karti. Btw how r u hungry n dreaming at the same time? Wait in your lala land do you see food all over? Rofl.
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Update next part...waiting...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haw! You are hungry? Khana nahi khaya abhi tak? Tum bhi na aash pagal ho. Khud doc ho par kuch bhi follow nahi karti. Btw how r u hungry n dreaming at the same time? Wait in your lala land do you see food all over? Rofl.

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kash mai poora din kha sakti..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

meri to life safal ho jaati๐Ÿ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally...Maaneet filled update...very nice update Jazz..Process of falling in love has started already๐Ÿ˜ŠBut the first phase of love is denial..so Maan is in denial stage...๐Ÿ˜‰He came all the way just to meet his lady love but can't accept that fact๐Ÿ˜†

hope to see next update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
TanuDDian thumbnail
Love it graphics
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I know you would roll your eyes but me being me posted the pics anyway ๐Ÿ˜†
I am still rolling my eyes. 
Edited:
So, I don't know what to say. I was grinning through out the update. It wasn't mushy. Mind you. I'll eat you raw if you call it so.
What is it with you and cannibalism?๐Ÿคฃ 
Eye locks and bump and falls doesn't happen in real life that i know. But i never even expected that something so cute would happen. Believe me I absolutely loved it because they did not went out of their characters. Geet being the one who speaks her mind and Maan being the one to get annoyed soon, it was just usual for him to react the way they did. 
Also Geet being the one who'd this habit of chewing off things when she was nervous (i remember chewing her ribbon preparing for her exams) it was quite natural for her to chew her dupatta.. and Maan being the one who is MR.Perfect and someone who did not entertain such habits, was natural to pull that dupatta but unconscious it was an act,
Bingo!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but It turned out to be cute and i couldn't help but say "Hayye"
It is surprising that Maan came all the way to meet her. WOW!! I mean coming that from Maan is different... out of character. Isn't it? And that itself is a proof for what is going on with Maan ji.๐Ÿคฃ
Yippee! Someone is falling for someone. And that book! haven't she liked it? It implies that she didn't. Or she haven't read it? What is the book about at the first place? M curious.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Is it important to know what the book was about? I mean...I wasn't thinking of going into it deep. 
Aannndd.. I loved Handa sisters again. Sammy and Meera Jai ho! Eavesdropping? Are we? Hu ha ha. I love them. And that roti scene when each of them called the other one to rescue was funny and cute. 
I loved loved loved it <3
Waise I was wondering you there was something else you would notice. Hmm...but you didn't. Too busy going "hayye" over Maaneet?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ