Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thankfully he handed her the gift himself

and what is the book about? literature?

like the maan-yash bit
.Stuff. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is it just me, or does Mrs.Savitri Khurana have the same essence as Mrs.Bennet from Pride and Prejudice? 

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indepgal

u updated!! great one!

Thank you :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy09

oh such an adorable gift...finally Maan singh ji found a way to give the gift to Geet...a book...somehow I have a feeling she will understand the depth behind it.

The whole setting is so realistic and I simple loved the update

Yes Maan did find a way to give her the gift. But we have to wait to see if she likes the gift or not.

Glad you enjoyed the update :)
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Jazz,

It was lovely title that shows not only factual state of affairs but gives hope also.

"Chahnay Walay Muqadar say miltay hain Faraz

Us nay is bat ko tasleeem kia meray janay k bad" 

Beautiful!πŸ‘ I love it when you quote such beautiful lines. Its feels special.  

Iqbal is sweet & it's good to see her mischievous side even if it's for short span with her loving & upright brother.

Aww, Geet is cutie with all her excitement on being wished for her birthday, getting gifts from her sisters, wish to enjoy her special day with family & then expecting the gifts from in laws after Meera directed her attention to it.

Being the youngest, she still enjoys such things like an innocent child. 

Sam & Geet's response at Meera's logic to call Maan as Phaji was really funny. It was like when my sister & I say the same thing at the same time when discussing something.

πŸ˜† ...I know it happens a lot with me and my sisters too. 

Seems Geet's "Dil ki awaz" is not in the right direction at the moment πŸ˜† as poor Maan took three days to decide the gift for Geet. On the side note; I solve the Rubik cube in three minutes, does that make me wise like Maan? Don't answer that because I know the answer πŸ€£ as I can't do any mock-drill or battle-plan. πŸ€“

🀣🀣

Enjoyed Maan getting information out of Yash. Well that was one of the tactics to get info. from opponent & Yash brought it on himself. After all the hard work, he decided to gift a "book" to Geet that made me think about the books in shanty nikitan & my lame guess. Curious to know, what exactly, Maan got for her.

Lolz...I will tell you what...every book in Handa Haveli finds its way to Shantiniketan.

Love how girls enjoy every moment of life. Love folk songs in different styles but Punjabi ones really are awesome.

Hmm, If Sam was guessing right then maybe Maan was waiting for a chance to give the gift personally.

Geet's thoughts about gift & Maan's Ghooriyan made me laugh heartily but along with that come the question if she will like the gift because now she has mind set that it's something special. This made me think that even after reading many things about her still have no idea, what she expects from her Fianc because she did not fiddle with idea/s much.

Exactly...her thoughts are still centered around her family...her father. Romantic love is something she has never contemplated before. 

For all the understanding & conversation, I have this poem that pretty much suits to the situation though did not like some part of it.

An-kahi k lehje may,

Kya nahi kaha Hum ne,

An-suni k parde may,

Kya nahi suna tum ne,

Raaz jo nahi khulta,

Jaante hain Hum dono,

Dooriyon se darrna kya,

Aah sard bharna kya,

Aisi rut B aaye gi,

Jab K shakh-e-farda par,

Misl-e-gul khilen gay Hum,

Aik din milen gay Hum.

Lovely! 

Waiting impatiently for next part.

P.S: Hope ur test went well. 😊  

jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

THEY BARELY GOT A CHANCE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER

I KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT THE DONE THING DURING THOSE TIMES, BUT STILL WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME SWEET MOMENT
MAAN GOT A BOOK FOR HER, HOPE SHE LIKES IT AND UNDERSTANDS HIM
HE SEEMS VERY MATURE TO HER KIDDISH WAYS, 
HOPE SHE DEVELOPS SOME FEELINGS FOR HIM SOON

Maan is the eldest in his family, but one...and Geet is the youngest but one. The age gap between them maybe just five years...but experience and situation in life have widened the gap. Hence, thorra time toh lage ga naπŸ˜‰
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna1

fab part
plz continue soon

Originally posted by: Fahmz

lovely update β­οΈ 

Thank you😊
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: sekhonpuneet

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it sooo sooo much specially maan-yash convo.
maaneet convo was cute bt maan's leaving so sooon.not fair.

plz continue soon

Lolz...Maan is leaving...only to return! 

Originally posted by: shalini_s

oh.. finally Maan gave her gift.. waiting for the next..

Yup he did!

Next part coming up...
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Gift de he di...I must say MSK is making a vast improvement from the time he was spoken to about his prospective bride.  Chalo, at least Geet is growing on him.  I can't really get feel for Geet's feelings towards Maan.  I guess she respects him, but Maan is a step ahead about what he might be feelin' for geet. 

Attraction is a strong emotion...never underestimate itπŸ˜‰ 

True! Perfectly put...she respects him...but he is a step ahead. The difference in their ideologies and thought processes is the culprit here. 
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Yay! An update! I loved it! Hayye! I love the fact that I'm somewhat learning Punjabi.. lol Kina sona munda hain Maan. (Fail) Cant wait to read more! Thanks for the update, Jaz!

Fail?πŸ˜•   Perfectly toh bola!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Read the update again.. Loved it! It takes Maan 15 minutes to solve a Rubik's cube?! It only takes me two. I can do something better than Maan! Balle balle for me! As you can see, I've gone crazy. lol Thanks for the PM!

Lolz...Maan had just discovered Rubik's cube then. And he had solved it by using some complex permutation formula!! Lolz...it had gone OHT with me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Glad you enjoyed the update! :)
Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago