harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow yaar...loved   it...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved maan and geet convo...

I liked the last line of maan when he talked abt geet's smile 😊
it is so true that for  a girl her father is the first man in her life, a girl always wants to see her father's jalak even in her husband, and that is the reason somewhere geet likes maan and would probably realize her feelings 😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful..thanks for the pm
  Nice characterization.  Meera, Sameera, Sashi oops Sasha, Mohinder, Savitri all of them you have put in details to make them come alive.  I like the title of the story also.  Eagerly awaiting the remaining.

Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍😍😍
Right now all I can say is, it was a dreamy update.😳 The convo between them was simply superb...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...😊

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Great update! Maan and Geet interactions were hilarious because they have such different approach to life.

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ part 16
truly amazing part

maan was acctually analyzing her actions and words

just loved when he said he only remembers her smiling face ...

but they didnt bid a proper good bye to each other
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Jazz,

Loved the update.

Benjamin Disraeli said "A consistent soul believes in destiny, a capricious one in chance." SSK thinks if Maan stays in Handa Haveli, he will regret his decision of delaying the marriage. But how wrong she is about her son. He is man of his words who will not just take it back because he feels differently for Geet.

Awww, Rano & Maan are such nice MIL & SIL.

"How do I know?"            

"Well, then even how do I know?"

"What is it that you both do not know?"    🤣 It was Lovely when sisters were contemplating & for one moment I thought, Maan & Rano also will be there if they shriek or something like that when girls got scared.

Liked how Sameera did not believe instantly that Geet could be the one who wants to talk to Maan & smelt something fishy. Gwaachi Gaan is not that Gwaachi when she sees possible reprimanding coming. 😈

😆Geet fell because her attention was diverted & Maan's senses were all but bound to her every move. But still Geet managed to impress Sarru Khurana. 😉

Maan can easily relate to everyone in Handa haveli, irrespective of their age & put them on ease with him. Liked how he talked with Lucky & raced him.

Books in Shantinikaitin might be of Geet & Nandini's interest as it was not mentioned or maybe making my poor brain overwork.😆

Despite her defiance to Maan's words regarding her balance, Geet followed his advice unconsciously. Wondering if Maan noticed that.

Sarru speaks Pashto 😆 while teaching map making to Geet. Maybe Geet has short attention span but looks like that her brain picking power is strong.

Last topic was amusing with Maan clearing the point.

Waiting for more.  

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago