I'm not here to make friends: Sukirti Khandpal

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's not mandatory for the reel-life chemistry of a couple to transform into real-life togetherness, too. While we have had examples of onscreen couples become real-life couples, the rule doesn't apply to every single on-screen lead couple on television. Ask actors Sukirti Khandpal and Vivian Dsena about it!

What we hear about this lead couple of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, things don't look too rosy between the two. While together they sizzle on screen, there is apparently no love lost between them in real life. They don't even prefer to exchange customary greetings let alone talking to each other. Informs an actor requesting anonymity, "Sukirti thinks too high of herself and doesn't mingle around with other at all. She thinks she is already a superstar. While we all are like one big family, she prefers to keep her distance from the group."

We contacted Vivian, who said, "I am a professional and am not here to make friends." Sukirti on the other hand shot back, "I would appreciate if the media doesn't spread such silly rumours. I would appreciate if they showed some sensitivity. I am a professional first and what I do in my personal life is none of your business." No wonder, the rest of the cast doesn't mind her absence
Edited by Isa_de - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Already posted:

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.