Will Gopi convince Sonal

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
to speak with Jigar. Will she tell Sonal bcz of her there is no peace in RaJi relation? Will Gopi make sonal tell lie sake of Jigar happiness?I think so bcz may be this is why Rashi took her otherwise Rashi can tell Hetal she is going to see her mom. There is no point to take Gopi with her. Urmi will find out Gopi knows everything but Gopi trust them so she will use Gopi to convince Sonal. UrShi knows that very well Jigar & sonal both knows they are liar only person can help them out is Gopi.😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no gopi will not do it...

gopi cannot lie or convince anyone to lie...

and moreover she dont have so much confidence to convince someone else other than Modis...
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi will never ask anyone to lie. If Gopi found out the truth she would tell everyone and not hide it especially a truth as big as this that would affect everyone in the Modi parivaar. We've seen with Tejas's lengha that Gopi doesn't like to cheat anyone and will tell the truth even if she herslef will het into trouble. Even if Rashi and Urmila tell her to keep quiet she will still tell.
I don't think Gopi knows that Sonal told Jigar what happened. Also if you remember, the seeds of doubt were sown by what Urmila said not Sonal. Sonal just confirmed the doubts that were already in Jigars mind. So even if Sonal took back what she said the fact that Urmila's own words incriminate her and the fact that Rashi hasn't denied the accusations but seems to have accepted them the problem wouldn't go away.

Rashi won't take Gopi with her to meet Sonal because she doesn't want Gopi to find out anything more than she already knows.
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

no gopi will not do it...

gopi cannot lie or convince anyone to lie...

and moreover she dont have so much confidence to convince someone else other than Modis...

You never know she can do anything for her Rashi ben.Remember she lied to koki last dewali when Rashi forget to pay bill.Then she cooked she did'nt study but she lied to everyone she said Rashi cooked.
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Gopi will never ask anyone to lie. If Gopi found out the truth she would tell everyone and not hide it especially a truth as big as this that would affect everyone in the Modi parivaar. We've seen with Tejas's lengha that Gopi doesn't like to cheat anyone and will tell the truth even if she herslef will het into trouble. Even if Rashi and Urmila tell her to keep quiet she will still tell.

I don't think Gopi knows that Sonal told Jigar what happened. Also if you remember, the seeds of doubt were sown by what Urmila said not Sonal. Sonal just confirmed the doubts that were already in Jigars mind. So even if Sonal took back what she said the fact that Urmila's own words incriminate her and the fact that Rashi hasn't denied the accusations but seems to have accepted them the problem wouldn't go away.

Rashi won't take Gopi with her to meet Sonal because she doesn't want Gopi to find out anything more than she already knows.

ya even i have a big doubt...
Rashi will never let her truth to be revealed to Gopi...
as Rashi thinks gopi is the biggest threat for her happiness...

so taking gopi to meet sonal... no way...

ya as seen SZS gopi was waiting for auto all alone...
so think Rashi left gopi all alone in the market to do shopping...
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nancy_

You never know she can do anything for her Rashi ben.Remember she lied to koki last dewali when Rashi forget to pay bill.Then she cooked she did'nt study but she lied to everyone she said Rashi cooked.

not this time... yaar dont make me to cry yaar...

think positive ... yaaar ... who want ot see the evil smile on Urshi... 😡
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Gopi never lies when someone else's right is in danger. If she finds out the truth she will never do it. Maybe, this is the surprise we are in for. Gopi refusing to believe and help Rashi. Turning away from a begging Rashi. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Nancy_

Those things were white lies for a good cause she didn't want Rashi to get into trouble over minor things. I really do think she'd never lie over something as serious as this.
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Those things were white lies for a good cause she didn't want Rashi to get into trouble over minor things. I really do think she'd never lie over something as serious as this.

Ya this is the fact gopi will not support Rashi this time
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madvoot

But Gopi never lies when someone else's right is in danger. If she finds out the truth she will never do it. Maybe, this is the surprise we are in for. Gopi refusing to believe and help Rashi. Turning away from a begging Rashi. 

ya i want rashi to sit on her knees to beg for gopis help when she will be kicked out of MM... and gopi turning her face away from rashi ... this is what i want to see...👏