The old Anjali is back->Miss A. Deshmukh

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys

I was shocked today when Anjali said that Anjali Deshmukh kho gayi thi...
I was like yeh anjali deshmukh kaun hai?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway it's great  to have the old anjali back.
She is strong, speaks her mind and is a woman on a missionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Plus it's funny how Kavya had dark sunglasses on but he still managed to spot anjali in the long queue at the bus stop...πŸ‘πŸ˜†soo sweetπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zari20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

Plus it's funny how Kavya had dark sunglasses on but he still managed to spot anjali in the long queue at the bus stop...πŸ‘πŸ˜†soo sweetπŸ˜›

yah that  was funny....πŸ˜†i hate his sunglasses...they r so BIGπŸ˜•

**ayshia** thumbnail
lolz nice one supergirl and anyway i have a feeling that angali will aske money from kavy or kavy will cum to the rescue again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
3 angels thumbnail
hey u know what anjali's surname was salve but now its deshmukh.. becoz i still remember when kavya came to look 4 her so as to propose her 4 the first time and the house was locked and he asked a man where was anjali salve...

Anyways anjali salve or deshmukh our old anjali is back πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ .. as 4 kavya whether he wore black sun glasses or blind folded he will recognise his anjali πŸ˜ƒ .... their love story has returned the same, anjali middle class girl and kavya rich guy 😳 .
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

yeah, love's blind, u dont need eyes! 😳 yeah i know it was soo sweet, poor kkavya was trying to help n he got a gud tellin off, i guess she was angry but do u blame her... everyone just seems to leave her even though she hasnt done anything? 😭
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: **ayshia**

lolz nice one supergirl and anyway i have a feeling that angali will aske money from kavy or kavy will cum to the rescue again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

who wouldnt want kkavya to cum n save them? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† yeah n i also hav the feeling tht anjali will ask for money to kkavya, actually i was screaming tht in my head but not aloud, but as anjali's stubborn she mite not, i hope she does becoz i think she needs a hug from kkavya n i think she needs to cry in his arms so he can hold her tight! how do u like my idea? πŸ˜‰
azba thumbnail
i wads also cunfused for somtym tht who is she??? then i got to know she is miss anjali!!
rats123 thumbnail
Yes it was most definitely Salve,

i think balaji guys got confused with another serial .. in the serial Kkusum .. her name was Kkusum Deshmukh ..
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Nice topic Sheeny πŸ˜ƒ ..yeh who was tht A. Deshmukh πŸ˜• πŸ˜†..well just goes to show tht Balaji do grave continuity errors as they can never remember their characters history properly! πŸ˜†

I like the concept of her being a 'son' for her Aai lyk she was wen she was unwed..and she was still wrking wen she was married but now she is just single and employed! πŸ˜›

😳 Awwwh Khyatee is rite..they have gone back to their roots πŸ˜ƒ..hope tht means their old love will rekindle too! πŸ˜‰ K senses A SG..he dun even need to use his eyes..he can feel her presence a mile off!πŸ˜†
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah....i'm happy too that anjali is back to her normal self 😊 πŸ˜› .....i don't like kavya's big glasses either....they don't really suit him πŸ˜‰ ....i think that kavya will come to know anjali is in trouble and will probably help her through the company she works at or will just pay the man who was asking for his rent πŸ˜›