Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Preet: Ur inbox is full..could u empty it pls...i cant send u the update..hehe
mchopra thumbnail
The epi is over..i can post it here..which i will soon..Just some corrections..hopefully u will get it by tom afternoon..IST
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me still waiting shreya😆
mchopra thumbnail

Geet was running around the house wearing a yellow colour suit.
Muskaan get back here..dekho yeh dhoodh nahi piyoegi toh papa jaise strong kaise banogi..
Nahi peena..isme babu hai..(isme badbu hai)
Nahi hai..dekhiye isme aapka favourite chocolate bhi dala hai..
She ran further away and under the table. Geet followed her panting.
She was tired of running around and in this condition it was becoming all the more difficult for her.
She reached the table and shouted..knowing well enough that muskaan, her two year old daughter was under the table.
Muskaan kahan gayi..kisi ne use dekha hai..
(from under the table..muskaan said) Nahi..
Nahi dekha..haww main toh soch rahi thi ki agar who dhoodh pe le phir hum park mein jaayenge ab who nahi mil rahi hai toh ab hum nahi jaa sakte na..
Muskaan immediately came out from under the table and pulled geet salwaar that she was there.
Geet sat down on the chair and lifted muskaan into her lap and put the milk bottle in her mouth while holding her.
Muskaan smiled and rested her one hand on her large belly.
Once she was done she immediately got down and ran upstairs to her room to be changed to go to the park.
Geet though tired and exhausted walked into the room and saw muskaan standing on her toes trying to open the cupboard. Geet went behind her and opened the cupboard. She then started choosing her dress which took as long as 1 hr sometimes. After about ten minutes of muskaan searching through her wardrobe she finally picked out a pink colour shorts and shirt. Geet held her and made her stand on the bed and changed her. Once she was done, muskaan ran to the table and got her new pink clips.
Geet smiled at her daughter and proceeded to tie up her hair. She was about to when one clip fell down. She looked at it expersately at it and put a hand on her belly and was about to bend down when she heard a roar..Geet..
She looked to see her husband who stood at the door staring at her.
She smiled at him. Tum yeh kya kar rahi thi..
Who muskaan ka clip..she pointed to the clip.
He bent down and picked it up and turned to his daughter who was watching her parents in amusement. He kissed her cheeks and she lifted her arms to be picked up. He picked her up and gently walked to their room.
Geet followed them .He set her on bed and put the clip that he held. Geet reached into the room and she took in the sight in front of her. She smiled at him and walked to the cupboard to take out his clothes.
She laid them on the bed and sat down on the bed. Her body finally gave up and she slept off within seconds.
She woke up when she felt a brush of his lips on her forehead. She looked up and saw that he was standing with a cup of tea in her hand and muskaan was sittin on the ground playing with her toys. 
Who sorry main..
Shhh Jaan koi baat nahi..tum bahut zayaada thaki hui lag rahi ho..
Pata nahi aaj kal bahut jaldi thak jaati hoon..Muskaan ke time pet oh aisa nahi tha..and I have put on more weight than I have when I was carrying her. 
Hum kal doctor ke paas challenge..ek baar sonography karwa lenge toh sab pata chal jaayega..
She nodded her head. He handed her the tea and settled on the bed beside her.
So how was the day. Theek tha..and she rested her head back on the head board. Before she know she had slept off. Maan gently laid her down and picked up muskaan and walked out of the room to play with her.
He entered into the room 3 hours later to see that she was sleeping but tossing and turning, she was not able to move due to her 5 months large belly but still the way she was moving made it evident that she was uncomfortable. He switched on the lights and walked up to her bed and called out Geet.
She woke up instantly with his voice. She saw him standing there hovering over her. He sat down beside her on his knees and gently lifted her to make her sit which she was trying. She smiled at him.
Kya baat hai geet, u look uncomfortable.
I am feeling giddy and nauseous, and I can feel the baby kicks too much. Its hurting now. She said gently messaging her belly. He looked at her and then her belly. He stood up, locked the door and sat in front of her. He then gently lifted her suit, and put the shirt off her.
Muskaan maan..
Who so gayi hai..
He then got the cream that the doctor had given in the last check up and was just about to apply it when she held her hand.
Kya baat hai..
Kiss me pls..
Kya..
Pls maan..i need it..i am feeling emotionally starved. He looked t her and laid her down gently.He then bent down and kissed her large belly. He gently messaged it using his hands. She felt his cold hands working wonders upon her body.
He rubbed her face against her belly and kissed and licked it upteem no of times.
Maan move up..
Geet..
Maan pls..i know what I am asking her I will tell u once I cant bear it.
He nodded his head and moved to kiss her traling kisses from her belly to the valley b/w her breasts.
He looked at her apprehensively and took her lips in a kiss while his hands messaged her belly.
She gave into the kiss and he kissed her crazily his tongue in her mouth exploring her. He then moved down to kiss her neck and bite her on the collar bone.
He bit her ear lobe making her hiss in pain. 
He looked at her covered chest once again.
Geet are u sure..
She nodded her head and raised herself a bit. He bent and opened the hook of her b**. He gently bit her shoulders and removed the strap with his teeth. Her underclothing was completely off her now.
He looked at her breasts which were swollen due to her pregnancy and in this stage he knew it pained hre too.But since she wanted he bent down and kissed her breasts.
And looked up . she nodded her head and he lost his control. He bit her nipple and then latched on to it. He sucked on her and he felt her hands make its way into her hair and hold his head and bring it more closer if possible. Her actions gave him the much needed affirmation and he lathered it and moved to the other one to quench himself. 
he looked at her and saw she was smiling at him. He didn't leave her nipples while his hands worked its way down and he messaged her belly.
He left her breasts after a few minutes. Bas geet..dr told us to be careful.
She nodded her head and he then applied the cream on her bare skin when he felt the baby move.
Itni raat ko..
Bhook lagi hai and she pouted. 
He shook her head and made her sit and handed her a gown while he proceeded to the kitchen to get her favourite ice cream for her.
She ate in silence and slept off within minutes after that. He laid his one hand on her belly while the other held her securely she snuggled into his arms and slept off.
The next morning they went to the doctor and the doctor conducted the tests on her and she announced that geet will have double gift of love this time.
The two were elated over the news. The doctor advised them that geet would need complete bed rest as she was already week and any stress would lead complications during delivery.
They reached home only to find muskaan standing on the sofa waiting for them.
As soon as geet reached her she enveloped her arms around her and crying.
Geet was confused. But she took her baby in her arms and settled down on the sofa..
Kya hua baby ko..she asked wiping her tears.
Muskaan didn't answer anything but snuggled into geets chest.
Geet was confused at her behavior and so was maan. 
Muskaan..kya hua hai..
Mujhe school nahi jaana..
Geet calmed down. She knew someone said something.
Kyun..
Sabke paas sister or brother hai..mere paas koi bhi nahi hai..aur aur…she sniffled in her sobs..
Aur Kya muskaaan..they asked in unison..
Sab apni mummies ke saath sothe hain..mujhe bhi aapke paas sona hai…apne kamre mein nahi..
Par who toh aapka decision than a..
Haan..pal ab mujhe aapke saath sona hai..and she hugged geet tightly..
Accha baba aap aaj se mere saath sona mere bed pe..theek hai..
She nodded and geet kissed her.
Ab toh has do..said maan..
Nahi…
Kyun.. meri pehli complaint..Maan laughed at that…
He sat down beside his daughter and wife and took muskan in his arms.
Muskaan hum aapko bahut jaldi ek bro and sister denge..abhi who rest kar raha hai..
Sacchi..he nooded his head..
Who kahan hai..and he looked at geet bewildered. Geet smiled at him.
Muskaan..she rested her hand on her belly..woh yahaan hai..
She looked at her confused.. who abhi bahut chota hai na..isliye…
Who bada kab hoga..thode dinon mein.
Phir..
Phir who humaare saath rahega..mamma papa aur muskaan ke saath..
Sacchi..mucchi..
Muskaan sauntered off happily to her room to shift her things to their room.
So Mrs. Khurana how are u feeling..she eyed him doubtfully..
Mrs. Khuarana ab toh 3 ho jaayenge bahut jald..bas sirf 8 aur..
Maan ..she hit him ..
Kya hua…maine pehle kaha tha..mujhe poori cricket team chaiye..
Maan kuch toh sharm kijye muskaan ghar pe hai..she felt his hands moving into her shirt and feeling the soft flesh there..

****************** 4 months later********************
Geet was in the labour room . Maan had been walking in worry up and down past three hours and geet's screams were still nowhere to end.
Muskaan sat on the chair near him.
After about 3 hours the nurse came out and told him that Geet had finally gone into the last stage of labour and the babies would be here soon.
He heard a scream and it was Geet who shouted his name.. and then after a few minutes he heard the cry of a baby. He finally let out his breath.
The nurse came out and told him that he was a father of a girl and a boy.
He was allowed to see geet after she was shifted to her room.
After about 5 hours he was able to meet geet who was shifted and was awake. The nurse had already placed the two babies in cribs near her bed. 
She smiled when he and muskaan came in. he helped her sit and kissed her forehead.
Before they could talk one of them had woken up. 
He lifted the baby gently and tried to coo her but she wouldn't. Geet held out her hand and the baby smiled thru her tears.
Geet felt her chest..and looked at maan..she wants to bed fed.
Maan helped geet settle in and as soon as she put the baby near her, the baby itself moved to her chest and latched on to her. She felt herself lightening but she knew she would have to feed the other one. After few minutes she found that the baby had slept off while her hand was holding her chest and her mouth holding her nipple.
Before she could move, the second one started to cry. She held him gently and placed him on the other nipple. He too sucked on her quenching his hunger. Once he was done he too slept off. Geet moved both kids from her chest and held them in her lap and let them sleep there.
Maan was busy taking care of muskaan who too had slept off the on couch.
The two of them smiled at their three little bundles of joy.

Maancey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plsss... PM me Part 47... thanx yaar...
kathie_berns thumbnail
Awesome epilogue... 

So sweet..

But 3 kids!!!!! seriously!!!

Maan is crazy... He wants a cricket team?

Poor Geet... Hope she'll be able to meet his demands...😉😆
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sherya...didn't comemnt on your epi
it was the best!

But three kids? hahhaha poor Geet...she is deliving twins now later on will it be triplets? ahhahaa omg Maan is crazier then my maan in CYSF at least he learned his lesson with four kids😆😆

Loved it! but sad this had to end this soon😭
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Hey Sherya...didn't comemnt on your epi

it was the best!

But three kids? hahhaha poor Geet...she is deliving twins now later on will it be triplets? ahhahaa omg Maan is crazier then my maan in CYSF at least he learned his lesson with four kids😆😆

Loved it! but sad this had to end this soon😭

Awww thnks..oh yes this maan was defo crazier and u can now take ur revenge on maan in the otehr story make him suffer..😉
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Awesome epilogue... 

So sweet..

But 3 kids!!!!! seriously!!!

Maan is crazy... He wants a cricket team?

Poor Geet... Hope she'll be able to meet his demands...😉😆

Kathie u can let her meet his demans..u can start again..😉
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@shreya lovely epi..maan wants a cricket team..poor geet..