Sivaranjani
abhiya_soni
Reshama.
Pari-Gupta
 renuka1997
madhuri16 
pkyekrokx
Abhiya03

Thanks to all the above names for the support they have provided me with!

Edited by MiniMouse810 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Character Introduction!

1) Abhay Raichand

A true lover! Son of Mr. Chand Raichand and Haseena Raichand. And is publicly Pia's boyfriend. 

2) Pia Dobriyal
A fun loving and bubbly girl! Daughter of Sughand Jaiswal and Arnab Dobriyal. And currently Abhay's girlfriend. Her mother is no more and lives with her father and step mother, Madhu.

3) Arnab and Madhu Dobriyal

Parents of Pia. 

4) Chand and Haseena

Parents of Abhay and are vampires.

5) Misha Dobriyal

Pia's sister. A complete tomboy! And is Kabir's girlfriend.

6) Jeh Khuranna

A person who loves Pia alot. He is very obsessed with her even though he knows that she and Abhay are in love with eachother. He is also a warewolf.

7) Kabir Rathore

A very good friend of Abhay and Pia and is Misha's boyfriend.

8) Panchi Dobriyal

Pia's sister and Danish's girlfriend. A very sweet person.

9) Danish Rathore
Panchi's boyfriend and Kabir's brother.

10) Siddharth Raichand 

Abhay's brother. A vampire. Maithili's husband.

11) Maithili Raichand

Siddharth's wife. A vampire. Abhay's sil who secretly loved him earlier but is deeply in love with Sid now.

12) Alina Khuranna 

Jeh's sister. A warewolf. Secretly in love with Abhay though she is aware of Abhay and Pia's relationship.

Characters will be added as the story proceeds.

aish. thumbnail
First Chapter!
Pia!' Mr Dobriyal said in the morning. Yes Papa Pia replied. Mr dobriyal said that Misha is not well so I am going to take her to the dctor and Panchi has gone to Danish's house so you would have to ask one of your friends to pick you up. At first Pia was extremely sad when she heard that as she loved to go to her college with her dad but just a second later she got really happy. She though in her mind that if nobody can drop me then I can call Abhay. Atleast I can spend some extra time with him this way. But just as she thought so Jeh arrived and told her that her father had called him and told him to accompany her to the college. Mr. Dobriyal was not very happy with Abhay and Pia's relationship as he was not very fond of Abhay's father. But he did not want his daughter's life to get disturbed because of him so he never told her anything about it. When Pia heard about what Jeh said she was not really happy but Jeh was a good friend so she did not react much to it. After they reached the college Pia did not even say thanks to Jeh and just ran out of the car. Jeh felt really bad and followed her. As Pia ran out of the car she went straight to see Abhay. She saw him standing a little far away from her and called him Oh Abhay Jee. Zara yaha bhi aao. Abhay gave his cutest smile ever! And came towards her. Pia gave him a sweet look and said How are you? I missed you so much. Feels like I have not spoken to you for such a long while! Abhay laughs nad starts blushing* You know we just spoke to eachother an hour ago? Pia giving a sarcastic look and saying Really? I spoke to you? I never knew! Abhay smiles and says Pia what would I have done without you. You have made my dark life so colorful! You make me feel so special! Pia hugs him and says if you were not there I would have died! Jeh who is overhearing the whole conversation feels very jealous and angry and walks away from there. Just then Kabir goes to Abhay and Pia and says Agar tum dhono ka romance katham ho gaya ho tho Pia could you please tell me ki Misha kaha hai? (Looking shy) Pia then says Oh Kabir Misha did not call you? She is not well so she would not come today. Just then Kabir says Whatt!! And youre telling me this now? Im going to see her right now! Just as he runs from there Pia screams Ja Kabiraa ja! Kabir says shut it and runs away! 
Pia tells Abhay that she was going to see Alina and would be right back. She comes back looking worried and says Abhay, Till when will you hide Maithili? Because she looks like me, she cant come out of her house too! Abhay says that Pia you dont have to worry about all this. I will handle everything! 
Pia says I know you will Abhay! Thats why I am with you! Pia winks* Abhay says Oh really! And he tells her bye and goes to the library. Just as he reaches the library Jeh stops him and says How many times have I told you to stay away from Pia! Dont you ever understand? Abhay smirks and says ohh I can smell something burning!
Jeh is unable to control his temper and just walks away. Alina comes to Abhay then and says Hi Abhay! How are you? (Giving her most shy look)
Just as Abhay and Alina were talking Pia sees them and is not very happy to see them together. Pia interupts their convo and says Oh Alina! I wanted to show you something. And takes her away. Abhay smells something really weird. Though Pia knows that Abhay will love only her she just cant stand anybody else with him as after many difficulties there were finally together! 
Then the Raichands house! Haseena and Chand are thinking about Abhay and Pia's relationship. Chand says That girl can cause us alot of harm if she tells anybody about what we are. Haseena replies confidently She will not. Her love for Abhay is too pure. She will never do so! Chand replies I hope youre right! I am still mad at Abhay for letting her know about us. The only way we have left is making her one among us now. Haseena looking shocked! No! Abhay will never let that happen! He trusts her too much. He would do something like that only if it is really necessary. Chand replies Who said we are going to ask him. Haseena laughs and says If you do so even without asking him he will save her. I am sure of that!
On the other hand Kabir goes to see Misha. He says Msha how are you? Why didnt you call me? What happened to you? How did you fall sick? Misha who was really tired tells Kabir shut up! IF you ask me so many questions I will have to think about the answers and I am just too tired to think about anything at the moment! Kabir feeling hurt said Mish I was just worried you know... Misha smiles and says Chup karo and sit here. I am fine now! Slight fever hi tha! Kabir says Thank God sounding relieved now.
Back to the college Jeh's uncontrolable temper does something really bad to him. He starts transforming into a wolf right inside the college. His nails start turning black.

Next Chapter
Jeh tries to run but will he make it out of the college? To know about it catch my next chapter!
Thanks!
aish. thumbnail
Second Chapter!
In the college Jeh had started transforming into a wolf. He ran as fast as he could and made it out of the colege before his body also changed.He took the route out of the college where nobody ever goes.  But had not seen that somebody had seen his nails turn long and black. It was none other than Panchi who had seen that.Panchi got really scared and just ran away from there. Just then Pia met Panchi. Seeing her so worried even Pia got worried.
Pia: Pnachi what happened Panchi? Why are you so worried? And I thought that you were at Danish's house. What are you doing here?
Panchi: Pia I..I...saw that Pia. I..I dont know what that was.
Pia: Panchi, wait! Cool down! First tell me what are you doing here?
Pia: Misha told me that your project file was with her so.. so I just came to drop it here.
Pia: Okay Panchi but now tell me why are you so worried?
Panchi: As I was coming I took the college back route to go and see a small pot there where me and Danish used to store are love letters but when I went there I saw Jeh and his nails were turning long and black. Everything happened just so damn fast. He was running so fast. I.. just dont know what that was Pia!
Pia: (In her mind) OMG! If Panchi comes to know about who Jeh really is then everything will go wrong!
Pia to Panchi: Umm.. Did he see you?
Panchi: No
Pia: Panchi maybe youre just to tired. It was just a dream kinda thing? Like a thought? Something that did not actually happen?
Panchi: No Im sure Pia I did see that.
Pia: Oh Panchi! Stop it! You think you can fool me? It was just a wehem kinda thing okay?
Panchi: Maybe it was just a thought! Afterall that is impossible!  But I ...
Pia: Panchi! Your crackiee! Go home and sleep for a while and wait give me my file!
Panchi: Okayy! Im going! Here is your file!
Pia goes right to Abhay.
Abhay: Pia! Whats wrong?
Pia: Abhay there is a big problem! Panchi almost saw Jeh turning into a wolf!
Abhay: What? This is bad! This cant happen!
Pia: Abhay chill! I told her that maybe it was her wehem and she believed me. After all I am Pia Dobriyal!
Abhay: Thanks so much Pia! You dont know what you have done for me!
Pia:( Holds her finger against her lips) Abhay please dont thank me! I am so glad that I could do atleast this much for you!
Then to Kabir and Misha. They both were at Misha's house playing her videogames! 
Madhu comes in her room hearing all the noise.
Madhu: Arree! Keep quiet. Kabir you too?
Kabir: Pkease let us play!Its so much fun!
Madhu: Fine! And Kabir beta please dont ever become like Misha!
Misha: Mommm!
Madhu: Okay fine! Have fun kids!
Back to the college.
Just then Alina comes in between. She does not see what Abhay and Pia were doing and she just screams Hi Abhay!
Pia:(In her mind) Againnn!!
Alina: Oh I am so sorry guys. I .. I  uhh I just need to go to the library!
Abhay: Oh Alina wait. Come join us for a cofee.
Pia is happy to be with Alina as she is sweet but she was just a bit tired of Alina always coming between them.
Alina: Are you sure? *Stares at Pia*
Pia did not understand what she meant at first and when she understood she said: Sure! Why not? It would be great fun.
They all go for coffee.Pia just went to get a tissue paper.
Back to the coffee table Alina and Abhay are having their coffees. Alina was also having a chocolate doughnut. Just as she had it a little chocolate stuck just right on her cheek. Abhay sees that and laughs.
Abhay: There is chocolate on your right cheek.
Alina: Oh really? Haha!
Alina tries to wipe it off but she just did not get it at the right place. Just then she says Abhay could you wipe it? Abhay feels very very very uncomfortable but agrees to do so. Just as Abhay places his hand on her cheek Pia turns towards them as she got her tissue from the counter on the other side. Just as she turns she sees Abhays's hand on Alina's cheek! She gets very angry and tears the tissue into pieces. Her anger makes her walk just towards the table just to somehow stop Abhay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it!
Precap- Pia walks towards Abhay and screams Abhay loudly! Read my next chapter to know more!
aish. thumbnail
Third Chapter!
Pia walks to the table where Abhay and Alina were sitting. She just screams out his name!
Pia:Abhay! *Loudly*
Abhay and Alina stand up and give their most confused expressions.
Abhay:*Confused*What is it Pia?
Pia:Uhh...Nothing! I just wanna go home. I am not really well!
Abhay:Fine. I will drop you home but what happened?
Pia:I dont know but can we go now? I am so sorry Alina but I want to go home.
Alina:Its no problem at all.
Pia and Abhay leave and they get into the car.
Abhay:Pia, I know that you are alright! Whats wrong?
Pia:I dont want to hide anything from you Abhay. Honestly, I did feel jealous when you were with Alina and the whole scene was going on.
Abhay:*Smiles* Jealous? You dont have to feel jealous! Pia, whatever it is I love only and only you!
Pia:I know but I just cant see anybody between us again. We both know that Alina loves you!
Abhay:Pia lets not talk about it please? I love you!
Pia:Fine. I love you too!

Back to the college!
Alina was talking to herself.
Alina*In her mind* What was that? Pia? Was she jealous? Is that a way to bring Abhay back to me? Maybe I could break their relation this way? 
She gives an evil smile.
At the Dobriyals place.
Panchi was also talking to herself.
Panchi*In her mind* I know I saw that! It was not a dream or wehem! I have to find out what that was. There is something wrong! Jeh? What is he? But nobody is going to believe me! I have to do it all alone.
On the other hand when Pia and Abhay reach home Alina was at the house.
Alina:Hey guys! Actually I forgot to invite you both at the college. I wanted to call you both for dinner at my place. Since Pia isnt well, Abhay could you atleast come?
Abhay:*Senses something evil in her* I am sorry Alina but I have decided to spend this day with Pia.
Alina sees her plans go all wrong.
Alina:Oh then tomorrow?
Abhay:Tomorrow is fine. I will be there with Pia.
Alina:Okay then bye!
After going out of the house Alina says to herself.
Alina:If Abhay keeps sticking to Pia this way then my plans would all go wrong! I need to think of something better!
But at the Khuranna house there was another scene.
Jeh:Did anybody see me? I could sense a human there. Let me recall the whole scene.

Precap:- After recalling the whole scene Jeh open his eyes in shock.

Did he find out that it was Panchi? What will he do next?

Read my next chapter to find out!

Thanks and please do comment!
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wow awesome update anchal  i loved it abhiya conversation was too good and  alina ' so evil but humare cute vampy ka dimage us se jada chalta hai isle aline madam u r plan does not work aww panchi b udti udti  pahli bar sahi jagaha  ayi hai and  waiting what happened next kya alina ka plan work karega ya nahi and pia jealousy part was awesome cont. soon  
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
you updated the FF. Keep going. Loving the story and the plot. I think this is your first FF coz I havent read any of your FFs before
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey awesome update, but i hope jeh dont do any harm to panchi, and aliana she is never win, because abhay love pia, but i hope she not create misunderstanding between them. nice update Edited by pratiksha2009 - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
hey amazing update hun ! finally u updated . alina is truly evil . glad that abhay sensed her . waiting for next chapter update soon :-)
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

hey amazing update hun ! finally u updated . alina is truly evil . glad that abhay sensed her . waiting for next chapter update soon :-)

Will update soon! Yes, I want to do something diff here! Abhiya should be true unlike the show! Thanks alot!