Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 19th Oct. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 20th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Shivba leaves for the village after taking all best wishes n a man was spying on them n he reports to rahim n krishnaji n rahim ask krishnaji to inform bhimiya abt this n krishnaji informs bhimiya abt this n ask him to not wait for tommorrow n attack by tonite so that shiva dnt get time to understand the situation.

Function was going on the village, as the villagers heard the footsteps of hirses thy got scared but as thy saw its shivba , all were so happy , thy greeted him as thr jagirdaar, n offers im food n water but as thy came to noe abt bhimiya's attack thr was chaos shivba tries to console them by saying that his army will reach thr soon but in the night as bhimiya , the villagers dnt listen to him n ran to thr houses n throws all expensive things out of thr houses so that the gang dnt harm them.

After it was shown that jijabai was reciting bhagwad geeta's mantras 

Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya

Glanir Bhavathi Bharatha

Abhyudhanama Dharmasya

Dhatatmanam Srijamyahan

Paritranaya Sadhunam

Vinashaya Cha Dushkrutam

Dharmasansthapanarthaya

Sambhavaami Yuge Yuge!!!

n the scene goes with it n denotes that 

TEXT 7

yada yada hi dharmasya 
glanir bhavati bharata 
abhyutthanam adharmasya 
tadatmanam srjamy aham

SYNONYMS

yada--whenever; yada--wherever; hi--certainly; dharmasya--of religion; glanih--discrepancies;bhavati--manifested, becomes; bharata--O descendant of Bharata; abhyutthanam--predominance; adharmasya--of irreligion; tada--at that time; atmanam--self; srjami--manifest;aham--I.

TRANSLATION

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.

TEXT 8

paritranaya sadhunam 
vinasaya ca duskrtam 
dharma-samsthapanarthaya 
sambhavami yuge yuge

SYNONYMS

paritranaya--for the deliverance; sadhunam--of the devotees; vinasaya--for the annihilation; ca--also; duskrtam--of the miscreants; dharma--principles of religion; samsthapana-arthaya--to reestablish; sambhavami--I do appear; yuge--millennium; yuge--after millennium.

TRANSLATION

In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium.

n they show shivba holding the mashal when thy said abt God will come in different avtar to save all from bad.

Shivba says that now thy will fight against punda palegar n ask bala sahib to inform dadoji abt this.

Maasahib got the news n she decides to go for shiva's help n she leaves n sai bai do the tilak n she says that she'll be back soon with shivba " hara hara mahadev".

Shivba meets bhimiya, firstly he made fun of his age but then when shivba says that his army has taken the charge , bhimiya n gang was shocked n shivba ask him to not cross the line or he'll be gone to other world.

Precap: Bhimiya doubts on shivba n shivba knows it that he's hvng doubt on his plan.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx a ton for da update khushi!!! 🤗
I m not able to follow da show now n i feel Eeehhh!!!!!!!!! 🥺 U r my aakhri sahara!!!!! 🤗 Thanx a bunch for this... M gonna catch all episodes later for sure..

Heyyy such a beautiful banner u have made yaar!! loved it!!! 👏
Amor. thumbnail
yaar tu kuch na dekh but vo jijabai wala scene zarur dekhna the way the showed that its lord krishna who's back to destroy the evil was awesome it was small but i loved it
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks dear ... nice episode ... i want to know how he managed to create an illusion of army ... may be dey will show in tomm episode ... i also liked the intelligence of shivaji ... if he fought with all at one time , he would have lost ... so he challenged dem to cross the line ... n dere he will fite wt one person at a time ...

jijabai was a true warrior and a very good mother... i am just becoming her phanka every day ...😍

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
really!!!!!! okayyy pakka dekh lungi yaar!!  ye lo jhappi for suggesting that  🤗
Amor. thumbnail
@Charu
🤗
le li jhappi 

@parul
actually that scene was originally there in JKR show also , rani created such illusion for british army n defeated them n as i saw it thr i remember those lines " veer shivaji ki gayathey usko yaad zubani thi khoob ladi mardani vo to jhansi wali rani thi" , i found so much similarity in the two as the makers are same n sec . rani followed shivaji's tactics during her struggle 
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh wow ... dats some lessons learnt ... i rem shivaji took lessons from mahabharat as jija bai mentioned dat u dnt need a big army to win a war like in mahabharat ... hehhehe ... signs of a good warrior , learns tactics from ur ancestors...
Amor. thumbnail
so obvious u found qualities of shri ram n shri krishna in every indian king who worked for the benefit of ppl 
LiveHappy thumbnail
Yeah the lines said by Jijamata are so true. Also its rightly said whenever injustice crosses a limit, God takes birth in some form or the other. There are many such instances. Even in today's time we see many such instances like in case of Gandhiji & other freesdom fighters who fought for freedom and  recent Anna Hazare who is fighting against corruption.

Some people believed Shivaji was one such avtaar. Many might say it would be an exaggeration but the many victories he achieved with a small troop against the mighty Mughals were unbelievable.