TB: Winy Tripathi bags Naa Aana Iss Des Laado...

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Winy Tripathi bags Naa Aana Iss Des Laado... Winy Tripathi bags Naa Aana Iss Des Laado...

After playing Viraj in Mukti Bandhan, Winy will be seen playing a ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
No! 

Seriously there should be no new guy for Diya! Varun should be part of the show! She is still his wife!!! 

I need to find a dislike button for this! 
darshana23 thumbnail
I guess she is already married and loves another guy... then why there is need for someone else opposite her??
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I guess she is already married and loves another guy... then why there is need for someone else opposite her??

My point exactly... 
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wth is wrng with them i means seriously SD 4 eva peeps...i mean they should saw shaurya realising hismistake and coming back to dia
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CV's have gone nuts ๐Ÿ˜’

I admit, I'm not a huge S-D lover (I love Jhanvi and was waiting for her pair, so long ๐Ÿ˜ณ) but Shaurya and Diya were a sweet couple. Comleting each other totally and they had such a wonderful chemestry! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hoped, to see Shaurya coming for Diya, apologising for his stupidness and taking her back home! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Really sad, that this won't happen - but how are they planning to do this? I mean, Diya is still Shaurya's wife. They didn't get divorced! 
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell man...this colors has gone bonkers ...can we please send dem feedback that we want varun bak in the show anyhow๐Ÿ˜ก
send it here

Edited by priya.harshiti - 12 years ago
Suganisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am huge SD fan...but i haven't watched the show 4 2 months now due 2 my finals...i thought shaurya n diya were 2gether what happened? can somebody tell me...n who is this new guy who is coming in between them? SD forever
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

may be they want to create a triangle here i hope dia does not fall in love with that guy that would be pathetic

my guess is they r planning a big shaurya comeback , maybe after bigg boss ends and show gets back to its original timeslot
i am very interested if they bring back shaurya , this time he will be different , will have hatred towards amamji but still in his heart he will love dia ,
cvs if they miss this track will loose an opportunity for a good track
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
anmol what u said if it comes true i will be happiest of all...