18th Oct Written Update (Updated)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

[Today's Update is important as my favorite show has completed one year .So the update from my side  for all Maryada fans .😊]

18th October Written Update

Aditya is thinking about moments with Priya .After discussing with Jaggi , he decides to keep the fast and manages  rather manipulates the situation where Vidya's parent invites Jhakkar family to spent Karwachauth in their house .

Priya is very happy whereas Bramha taunts devyani what will she od now , as she have to keep the fast .devyani says she will follow the rituals but who is observing if she has eaten or not .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdpKWcSjbHc&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Vidya is dreaming about making out with Gaurav but when her good dream breaks she is shattered with her reality where Gaurav is sleeping  without her in the couch .She is crying with Sajan Ji in background.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuqojUiO88&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Bramha is planning something , after seeing Devyani sleeping he goes to Uttara's room to find her in sleep.In the moring while preparing for leaving, Uttara is not getting  the "sindoor ki dibbi ",w here as it is in the desk of Devyani . Bramha asks for forgiveness, but Devyani asks for the real reason. While Brama says he has understood his mistake and while returning it to Devyani Uttara comes in the room and the images of the three in in the mirror where Uttara is the like the third angle.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=GF2pe6Kb5Ik[/YOUTUBE]

Precap

Bramha is confronting Uttara and says her that Devyani is his real wife , everything belongs to him is actaully hers . All the rights are hers . She is his wife .Uttara is in tears .

My Take :

Today's episode had few flashbacks of ADIYA's story which is really good , the show started with that .

Vidya had a dream of having love from Gaurav , It started with her marraige now after one year she is still dreaming how sad.

Precap is promising hope Uttara gets to know the truth now .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia.
Brahma is up to something  🤔
Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Yeah agree. Brahma is definitely upto sth...

And so it was a dream as expected...🤔
mansari86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MARYADA MEIN KOI HAI JO MARYADA MEIN HO... Story line k baad bhi kuch solid nhn hai same masala bna rakha hai very bad😡
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update Pia.. 😃 
Vidya was singing this in mind
Bedardi raja 
jara pas toh aaja
kachchi main kali hu jara poora khila ja 

Kaali kaali  kari baahein
chua toh malayi jaise
chua toh malayi
rom rom daude re bijli mado re kalyi jab tu 
jaye
bedardi raja jara paas toh aja...😉😆
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks pia :)
Double thanks for doing it on my behalf :DDD *hugs*
Plus can you please edit post so it is unsticky again, first page is filled with stickies :)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will do that after 11:00 pm :)