natasha becoming sensible day by day

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now its looks natasha becoming sensible and mature  day by day.

and relation between niharika and nuts also souring more and more.

the way natasha adjusting to shipra and karthik is quite commendable.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats true however I feel a twist is yet to come regarding the jewelery as Nuts and Ishika were exchanging glances and making plans
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

thats true however I feel a twist is yet to come regarding the jewelery as Nuts and Ishika were exchanging glances and making plans

why think negative about nuts.

after marriage she not done any foolish act and quite a bit comprised with sharma family.

lets compliment her for this much maturity.
Sweets09 thumbnail
nuts is nuts n she will make the sharma family nuts !

she n ishika have hatched a plan and will put the sharmas down on fake jewellry ! thats really rude n bad of nuts, i mean shipra goes out of the way for her which even niharika wouldnt have.

hope nuts realizes that !
rajh thumbnail
i liked why she stood behind shipra and consoling her.
hn_anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

i liked why she stood behind shipra and consoling her.

I dont think Nuts has changed in any way... and the only reason she stood behind Shipra when all this was happening was so that after she gets home, she doesnt get yelled at from Karthik.. And so that she can wash her hands away from all this insult..
It was her plan, to begin with, along with her sister, to get fake jewels so that Shipra gets insulted. I think in one of the previous episodes, it was shown that Nuts and her sister are planning something to show the Sharma Parivaar and Priya their haisiyat... 
So I dont think Nuts has changed in any way, neither will she ever!!! She is after all, one of Niharika's children. (I am sad that poor Rishab actually was born into this Badmaash Company)
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by  hn_anitha

I dont think Nuts has changed in any way... and the only reason she stood behind Shipra when all this was happening was so that after she gets home, she doesnt get yelled at from Karthik.. And so that she can wash her hands away from all this insult..
It was her plan, to begin with, along with her sister, to get fake jewels so that Shipra gets insulted. I think in one of the previous episodes, it was shown that Nuts and her sister are planning something to show the Sharma Parivaar and Priya their haisiyat... 
So I dont think Nuts has changed in any way, neither will she ever!!! She is after all, one of Niharika's children. (I am sad that poor Rishab actually was born into this Badmaash Company)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully agree with you.There is one more reason Natasha stood behind Shipra as  if, she supporting her MIL.but her intention is different . in case if Shipra tells that natasha is responible for buying one gram gold jewellary then she will be caught .Her main intention  was  to insult Priya infront of everybody.she can't tolerate priya's importance in Sharma's family 😡

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

now its looks natasha becoming sensible and mature  day by day.

and relation between niharika and nuts also souring more and more.

the way natasha adjusting to shipra and karthik is quite commendable.

I agree..one thing which Ram and Nutz lack is parental love...she may have been a brat..I didnt think she would have survived in the Sharma household without an a/c or other comforts even for a day...and Shipra for all her madness genuinely loves her..and that is something Nutz realizes...though she plotted with Ishika, the way she went and put her hand on Shipra's shoulder when Ram was giving his lecture to Sudhir..that was nice...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted by  hn_anitha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully agree with you.There is one more reason Natasha stood behind Shipra as  if, she supporting her MIL.but her intention is different . in case if Shipra tells that natasha is responible for buying one gram gold jewellary then she will be caught .Her main intention  was  to insult Priya infront of everybody.she can't tolerate priya's importance in Sharma's family 😡

Point there...I didnt think of the angle of NUtz getting exposed in front of Ram..thats why she stood...she is an evil girl who treated Karthik like dirt in the night club...😡
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

I agree..one thing which Ram and Nutz lack is parental love...she may have been a brat..I didnt think she would have survived in the Sharma household without an a/c or other comforts even for a day...and Shipra for all her madness genuinely loves her..and that is something Nutz realizes...though she plotted with Ishika, the way she went and put her hand on Shipra's shoulder when Ram was giving his lecture to Sudhir..that was nice...

one point is niharika don't like natasha.
there cold relations is even shown when natasha and niharika come face to face at party.

so nuts has to keep her relation with her in laws better.

even after that scene- niharika and ishika not taken nuts name.

so i thinks nuts is not part of this plot.

it was purely evil scheme of niharika and ishika.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago