Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks all you lovelies for your wonderful comments😳 Means a lot to me.😊
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@Sweets

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Howlarious analysis!👏👏👏👏 If such were our slumber party we;d all be hauled off to the police chowki for noise pollution offences😆

Will come back soon with my comments.Need to go get my shots at the Docs.See u soon,Sweets😛

Agree Mrs.D we all will be hauled for the slumber party! What will she think of next?????
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: chithoo

res will be back 😛

Viji...U have me in stitches everytime u come on the forum🤣🤣😆 Pagal karke  chodagi!
editing: okie me going to edit and keep saving as the lappy is hanging on me i guess it is not in favour of insipid epis🤣
kya hua re Mrs.D😕 nazar lag gayi😭 ...😡 chalo nazar utharthe hain!the last time u gave us PriAm, More PriAm and PriAm again😳 and now like the small zari at the end of the "angavastram...Oh my gosh! what will u think of next?🤣 "😆😆😆 we have PriAm😳...wah wah kya baat kya baat👏 am applauding myself🤣 see 😛 the pretty part in the otherwise plain clothing is the silk border, right😳 Right 😃
okie enough of my gloating😆 coming to the epi🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Thanks Zubes😃 for inviting us all on a monday for a slumber party...Kya idea hai! 🤣 if u had told me earlier i would have come in hugging my comforter  like Pippu😳  Can I share it???/okie Viji makes herself comfortable on Zuby's couch and looks on😛 On Zub's couch ??? Do u think Mr.D will like it!
Zubes narrates: Scene 1: Sharma house - the entire clan is reprimanding Ships for her stupidity in trying to match up with the Kapoor's and Ship's is remonstrating saying the prestige of the family is at stake🥱
They finally decide to call "nattamai" 🤣 Pips😛 and she voices the same opinion as Papaji😃 nutz is all  and wants to scream "Nattamai theerpa maathi sollu" 🤣 Pardon me Mrs.D if i don't blabber this way i might doze off on yr couch😕 by the time i reach the "zari"😳
Full marks to u dear "brain dead gits" 👏 indeed the whole lot🤢

Zubes moves to Scene 2: Avi, Maris, Neens and the rest of the girls are all ears.. We are listening...😃 viji slouches at the sound of jewellery selection🥱 but pricks up her ears on hearing "free loader parasite"😆😆😆... Aur kya punch mara yaar! another punch😃 wah wah👏👏 and the secretary😆 daughter not to be left behind choses the most expensive🤢🤢🤢 aww did Pips manage to take a simple one😛 

now all the girls are distracted and Mrs.D😛 quickly shifts to Chotu PriAm Scene 3:😳  Pips talking to herself 😛 (aha Zubes has the attention of all the girls now and viji is sitting bolt upright😳😆) Ache Tu seedha bayat gayi????  in walks Golu and is under fire immediately😆😆 he tries to justify his Chennai trip "zuby wanted to pull my cheeks, i have to go😛" Zubs u need to run for dear life...Priya aa rahi hai pips is not amused😕 she says "daadi will pull your ears if u go"😈 
daadi walks in on their fight and is all hurt that her pota is ruining the day and walks off after a warning😃 golu is angry with pips for making him out to be the bad boy in front of daadi amma😛 and gets all possessive over his daadi and pips says she is her daadi too😛😛😛 wow i loved this scene😳🤣

Zuby moves to Scene 4: Sharma household🥱🥱🥱 vij's head drops,...so gayi kya????🥱 avi is twirling her hair😛, Pulling my hair is more like it, maris is trying to keep awake😕 Maris  isko sambhalo and neens is taking the opportunity to read about "patil saab"😆. okie bottom line of the scene...Nutzilla has laid a trap😡 to humiliate her MIL😭 at the Kapoor mansion on KC in front of her ostentatious fraternity🤢🤢🤢 grow up girl😡 how low can u stoop🤢🤢 Zubes u r right but this girl is evil personified and she knows the best way to hurt Priya is by way of her family😭🥺 she can take insults thrown at her but not her dear ones and as for Karthik's feelings...like she cares😡😡 Aree yaar ..Birds of a feather flock together😡😡😡😡🤢

yippie Zuby narrates Scene 5: Daadi and PriAm😛😳 (U have our undivided attention😳) Daadi wants Pips puthar 😛 to convince golu puthar😛😛 against going to see Zuby puthar😆😆 pips knows it is a tough ask (competing with Zuby😆) but promises daadi 😃. Pips walks in hugging her comforter😛 koi nahi very soon u will be hugging something softer and bigger🤣  U mean Polar bear and offers to help with the packing much to the bewilderment of golu🤔 

Oh ho "pawing thro his suitcase"😳 another good one Zubes👏👏👏 and "shirts ki dukaan" lagane ke liye nahi dear...AC mein pasina choot tha hai na usko 😆aur chennai is humid jaanum samjha karo😃 pips nicks the tkts😛 and golu all perplexed and also a lil hurt😳...😭  sooo sad   over his wife's sudden exuberance over his absence from KC. He questions her and she says she is genuinely happy as she does not have to buy a dish antenna size sieve to fit his face 😈.
loved the way the two teased each other in this scene and pips's master stroke in offering to check the tkts knowing fully well golu would immed shut the bag😆😆 the naughty and cute expressions from both were fantastic⭐️ and yes the saving grace of this epi was truly this scene. Agree totally Haan haaan  

thanks Zuby once again for having us all over for yr slumber party😛😆 u kept us all awake with your wonderful narration of an otherwise so so epi😛

love u 🤗 sweets looks up😒 oooh another lambu post😕 sowwie

Thanks Zuby for the update and U miss funny tornado please keep us entertaining more and more👏
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update...missed it

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

😡   Thanks Zuby for the update and U miss funny tornado please keep us entertaining more and more👏

oh thanks so much avi for your compliments😳...i am touched😛😛😳😳 tornado will be at yr service always😆
loved yr comments for mine too😃
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
<They finally decide to call "nattamai" 🤣 Pips😛 and she voices the same opinion as Papaji😃 nutz is all  and wants to scream "Nattamai theerpa maathi sollu" 🤣>

VIJI you are a scream🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

<They finally decide to call "nattamai" 🤣 Pips😛 and she voices the same opinion as Papaji😃 nutz is all  and wants to scream "Nattamai theerpa maathi sollu" 🤣>

VIJI you are a scream🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks neensTongue i knew only some of us could laugh at this line but i could not help myself😃😆😆