tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All,

So has the forum Settled down or still quivering like a tightly drawn Bow ๐Ÿ˜Š ...

"Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever"

Arnav , well he just proved Khushi right, didn't he..when  in anger, he just reacts without thinking & he did , dumped her in the middle of the road and scampered away in a flurry ..The great Arnav singh Raizada might have considered Discretion better part of valor and run away to maintain a distance not so fate which is determined to bring this two totally different individuals  together ..And like a Ocean which can never resist a pull  of the moon for howmuchever it tries to flee from its grasp in the form of waves ..Arnav finds himself again and again thrown back to Khushi ...A Khushi who has begun to make him vulnerable, A Khushi who has awakened a hitherto dormant feelings , a feelings which he had kept screened from the world, Khushi is lifting that veil and he watches helplessly as feelings beyond his control take over. Arnav is engaged in a fight, a  fight which he is bound to lose ..

"But some emotions don't make a lot of noise. It's hard to hear pride. Caring is real faint - like a heartbeat. And pure love - why, some days it's so quiet, you don't even know it's there."

As soon as Arnav gets the sad news, what does Arnav do..he rushes over , without being told to do so by his sister, drawn by a need to be with a girl who has touched his heart in so many tiny ways as to make counting impossible [ overcoming his instinctive drive for flight from emotions ] ..Their tragic  past forming a bond and tugging at him ..Arnav more than anyone knows how vulnerable Khushi would be feeling, How susceptible she would be... He rushes to be with her..to be the pillar on which she can lean on .. A  broken Khushi, fighting her own demons, her own fears  yet putting a very brave face in front of her family rushes away unable to bear the weight of her sorrow All She wants is for someone on whom to lean on , Someone with whom she can bare her fears , one who will understand, Someone from whom she can draw her own strength,someone who has the puissance to withstand her  anguish , who can channelize his strength/his power  into her !!Khushi seeks her Goddess for  strength unaware that the omnipotent Goddess has already sent her  a protector  to be her support , her pillar .. There in the darkest Night  of Khushi's life stands her Sun, quietly glowing , radiating power, strength..Arnav has come, to the hospital..to be with her, to half her fears ..to increase her courage, to renew her hope .. A desolate Khushi senses him, turns  spots him looking her, his eyes mirroring her anguish, anguish brought on by the knowledge that he can do nothing to wipe that precious pearl drops glistening on her cheeks, Khushi is confused and does not know  where she stands with him , She looks at him, not bothering to wear her mask, showing him her weakness, not afraid of being ridiculed..she waits  for him to say something, anything .. Arnav utters word, one word which  holds a lots of meaning to himand to her , he calls her Khushi  [Not KKG ]..propelled by that one word, Khushi  stands up from her seat , shuffles towards him hesitantly, fear of being rebuffed writ large in her eyes   but as she begins to near him,  her urge to seek his sanctuary overpowers her, throwing caution to winds she rushes to him, into his waiting arms, her trepidation gushes out , she confesses her weakness, tells him that she can not bear this burden alone, Arnav closes his eyes involuntarily on hearing the raw pain  and anxiety in her voice , His arms move to enclose her in his arms and to drive away all her worries but years of careful training [ of not getting involved]  kicks in and he hesitates, unable to succor her but wanting to, desperately wanting too..he is a man torn between his emotions, instinct and his innate fear of losing control.. ..

P.S.

The way Arnav closes his eyes when  Khushi says,"Hum poori tarah se toot gaye hain "" Wah !!

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnshi thumbnail
lovely post...๐Ÿ‘
you just mirrored their feelings to us...
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...I totally agree with you about when arnav closed his eyes! That specific action was so touching, no words can describe it! He definitely can't bare to see her break down like that...and just then his heart took over and had his arms around her...but then his brain took over and he started to control his actions...I just hope tomorrow he gives the comfort & the strength she needs!...
Awesome post!! ๐Ÿ˜Š xxx
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnshi

lovely post...๐Ÿ‘
you just mirrored their feelings to us...

Thank You, Arnshi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

winniepooh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"But some emotions don't make a lot of noise. It's hard to hear pride. Caring is real faint - like a heartbeat. And pure love - why, some days it's so quiet, you don't even know it's there."

Beautifully expressed!!!!.
lovely post.

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sathu meri dost...very nice hun...very nice write-up as usual...I was thinking of logging off the forum today and I see your post and get distracted ๐Ÿ˜‰

agree 200% with your P.S. Arnie boy with eyes closed...wah! wah!
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur post.

Thanks.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

dang it poti jaan..๐Ÿ˜ฒ you write so intensely๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘.. oh wow๐Ÿ‘.. that just blew my mind away๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. how could you interpret the connection with so much power?๐Ÿ‘ OMG.. that was just perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. loved it๐Ÿ˜›.. loved the way you put so many similes in your post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. you are marvelous writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. keep it up๐Ÿ˜ณ.. n take my blessings๐Ÿ˜‰.. hehe..๐Ÿ˜†

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post!!...d way he closes hs eyes on havin hr go 2 pieces..hs expressions dos al d talking...d way khushi ws openin hr heart 2 hm..wel no wrds to describe d lst few mins of d epi..u hv very well written it.Edited by -Gautami - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sathu ๐Ÿค—

im glad u wrote about da hug & arhi instead of da episode analysis cuz it was a below average epi for me with too much bad in every aspect

u know what? ur analysis on da hug seems more justifiable & endearing compared to what we saw last nite & i mean it! da hug was all soona soona for me with trying to figure out da reason behind kushi hugging this man who was mean to her and da last person she would think of hugging. acting was brilliant from both sanaya & barun but especially sanaya i must say. she was fabulous through out da episode!

anyways arnie boy is so gonna hug her back tonite!