devranilover123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
where is she? have been i think two months now we havent seen her onscreen???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

come on guys 21 views and no replies???????
Are you seriously missing Rageshwari?! Arent there enough over weight,over made up nasties in this serial that you are missing her?!! Where ever she is,she CANT be absent 'due to work'-none of these actresses can get work in any other serial-unless the same producers are going to inflict another saga of unpleasant,uncouth women (succeeding for YEARS in their evil designs) on unsuspecting viewers!
na am not missing rajeshwari, just sort of wondered, yeh thats true this bahus havent got ne other part in ne other seriel hope it ends soon the same story over and over... it getting tiresome and boring now.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I asked her on Facebook and she said she will be back.
She is on leave and got some award for writing.
thanks for clearing that up :)
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Her husband is out of the serial for a very long long time.  He is said to be in America.   Now she is gone.   Possible it is for a break or on a holiday.  But her acting parts were good, in the old days, when Bakhti was around.   Actresses have to go by the script they are given, so the problem is with the writers and the producers.
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was watching the show and my hubby walked in and saw Manjula and said who is she married to,  to get on this show 😲.  This show has the worst looking chracrters I have ever seen in history...YUK🤢

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reddhaute

I was watching the show and my hubby walked in and saw Manjula and said who is she married to,  to get on this show 😲.  This show has the worst looking chracrters I have ever seen in history...YUK🤢

Suppose, the idea is to have the eldest daughter in law, to have a temperament, which makes her a compulsive boss type, then perhaps they need this character portrayed by someone, who can convey this visually, and so the current choice.   Only thing is why the story wants to portray a woman in this light, in a wealthy Gujarati family.     The character has been consistent from the start.  Once after the batwara incident, she stayed separately, and had a slip disc and then Bhakti brought her back.  Actually, the earlier story line was better, but the last segment of Vrinda bashing was the low point.  Now the new thread where Mohan and Vrinda are one, seems to be promising, but Manjula's part should be softened or shown to be counter productive, to make it appealing.