OS- 5 years into the future

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WARNING- soft hearted people better stay away.

an icy cold wind is blowing and snowfall has made everything shadowy.

CWB: kahani jo khatam ho gaya aaj uska epilogue honewalla hain.

2 shadowy figures are walking along the forest road. one has a creature that looks like a dog on a leash with it. they suddenly meet face to face. they are abhay and pia.

abhay: hello pia. by the way, nice dog. what breed?

pia: shut up, leech. that's my son. after some years he will be able to take human form.

abhay: so u married jeh and bore him children. liked the fact that he is a werewolf?

pia: so? i earlier had a relation with a vampire- whats the problem this time.

abhay: how could you marry jeh if u love me only. u said that.

pia: pure maths. relation with u over, jeh my boyfriend and he loves me- maybe in a little wolfish way, my priority family felt jeh is suitable for me. mujhe GF hone ka farz nibhana tha, jeh ne mere liye jo kiya uska karz chukana tha- add them up. now khuranas are my family and i love jeh and dipu also. i am doing my majboori, patnidharma and mother and bahu's duty.

abhay: i understand. jeh takes care of you. alina was killed by u'r psycho sasu ma and i was alone for sometime but am now happy with my love. mom-dad accepted her.

pia: who? how could u go for anyone except me? who's that chudail?

abhay: mind u'r language. u have no right to speak of maithili like that.

pia: she? u are just mine and how could u accept her?

abhay: why not? if ur BIG sister accept her repentant first love back into her life, why not me?

jeh(crashing out of forest) yu-whooo. surprise abhay. if u come near pia i will kidnap her, send her to any tourist spot and then blackmail u.

abhay: no surprise idiot. i could smell u before . use ur own wife to blackmail me? that sounds like all fraud cases put together. anyway i am going ( turns and vanishes fast)

pia: look jeh, we were supposed to be soulmates and he left me just like i leaving him.

jeh( in a understanding voice): piyu darling, soul is a form of spiritual energy- not some monogamous animal. let's go home, our boy is feeling hungry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ary42 thumbnail
if u ppl wanna throw anything at me- gaali to goli, press the like button of this 2nd post.😈 i wanna count them.
lastly my gratitude to 2 members- srishti and nishi. without reading their posts, i wud never have got the inspiration to write this.
Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 pia with his son
cuteteddy thumbnail
oh if u count likes as gaali then m sorry before reading ur comment i hit it ! so don't take it as gaali ok ! i liked it but m confused is it a funny os or a mature one ? btw i liked it 
ary42 thumbnail
don't u understand what will srishti and nishi inspire to do? and i am currently upset with present track. and wondered what if piya continues her majboori with jeh? add up the two. i did the 2nd post too see how many members want to skin me alive after reading that.
i can't belive 2 ppl liked it and no gaali till now. i was expecting gaali in the beginning.
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i pressed d like button before reading d message so dont take it as gaalis but i will take it as a fun postπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†