Manjula and her "sut ups"

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is it with Manjula, I am seriously getting fed up with her "suttups"

Cant her husband give a slap?  He's heard her a number of times now.  and now when Sweety's inlaws are there?  Her tongue should be clawed out of her mouth.  I hate it the way she shouts those words, she sounds so stupid, stupid woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your right, i thought men had big ego's but she is 10 x worse than any guy when it comes to giant ego's.
DesiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened in todays episode?

Originally posted by: trish.786

What happened in todays episode?

Same old..same old! Manjula  petty,loud,coarse & abusive. My family calls this the serial "The serial of the ugly-buglies" & I have to admit all of them are pretty nasty to look at and worse natured .The youngest devrani seems the only one who seems ok-a little naive & stupid. Of course ANYBODY seems like a genius compared to the Nanavati men-they carry their badge of obviliousness rather proudly.I believe the actors Swaroop Sampath & Paresh Rawal are the producers of this dismal show-being so good at comedy themselves,one would have expected better.Or maybe they dont like Gujratis very much,else why show them in SUCH bad light-the women are obnoxious and the men are idiotic.YET the serial goes on & on & on!!
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot stand her.  Someone really needs to teach her a lesson...
maybe her bad bahu will do itπŸ˜‰
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am surprised at the Producer who is a Gujerati, and a lady to boot.   Why is she giving such ungly portrayals of Gujerati women ?    Is she disgruntled with her life ?    I think she tried Mukhti Bandan too, and it has gone off the air.  It is a wonder, how she manages to remain on the air, so so many years

I am sure Ms Upadyaya is not a bad actress.   In the past, her roles were not bad.  She is always portrayed as a cunning woman.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: walquest2000

I am surprised at the Producer who is a Gujerati, and a lady to boot.   Why is she giving such ungly portrayals of Gujerati women ?    Is she disgruntled with her life ?    I think she tried Mukhti Bandan too, and it has gone off the air.  It is a wonder, how she manages to remain on the air, so so many years

I am sure Ms Upadyaya is not a bad actress.   In the past, her roles were not bad.  She is always portrayed as a cunning woman.

She must be rich then to  keep it going for so long and they are using the same set for ages.  Which is good of course a sign of stability.
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She needs to slip down the stairs and 🀒...my hubby says she is married to someone important to get casted into this show...what an eyesore not to mention an earsore.
dirk41 thumbnail
it makes me laugh every time she says.."sut up'!!!!πŸ˜†